Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1245874 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 159 One down, five to go
« Reply #5205 on: May 13, 2016, 07:42:42 pm »

PM's shall be processed tomorow, because I hear birds outside. I wish I could say that the delay and late PM's are happening because of productive work on my part but that would be a lie, since I merely spent too much time playing Stellaris.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 159 BEHOLD MISTA J.
« Reply #5206 on: May 13, 2016, 08:55:35 pm »

Act One. Scene Three. Mista J. searches the castle for inhabitants(youthfully), and discovers the effect it has on his magic when it boosts his essences.

"Now wherever could you blokes be-up in a tree? Flying free, up in the air? Without a care? But no! Not all mages are air mages and with that I say-ONWARDS, ON THIS JOYFUL DAY! FEEL MAH YOUTH!!! DISCOVER MAH TRUTH, THA TRUTH OF MWA! To all my naysayers! I say ptah! For I have arrived! And I seek joy!"

Mista J. dances throughout the castle, searching for inhabitants, all the while humming a slightly infuriating tune, screaming about youth, and making a total of 4 essences.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: May 13, 2016, 09:29:47 pm »

Turn the red eyeball into electricity, this time. If i am being aimed, then enhance my dex by robbing electricity from the whatever eye that was aiming at me to myself.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 11:19:42 pm by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 158 Returning fire and teamwork
« Reply #5208 on: May 13, 2016, 11:32:22 pm »

Move to that purple tower, form 2 essences.
Do this.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: May 14, 2016, 01:34:48 am »

Ah-ha! perfect! This'll work great! I aughta get some extra force in with each strike, plus it'll be confusing as hell to defend against! Actual swordy swords are too mainstream anyway. But... It'd send the wrong message if I ran in sword drawn ready for a fight. I need something to make clear that I am prepared, but without looking actively threatening...
A-ha! I've got it!

Chorkinaan creates a scabbard out of nondescript physicality material to fit his swordaxe. (swax?) Shape modifications include: a strap of physicality material to fasten it to his body, and a small hook to hang the "shield" on. If all goes well, he then forms a couple (2) essences, sheathes his sword and hangs his shield while walking towards the gates to the cool tower.

((The physicality knuckles can go in a pocket or something. I'm loving this RTD.))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:37:21 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: May 14, 2016, 02:37:21 am »

Well, I have to work with I have then.

Seek out a calm place to work on, and for love of RNGesus, please let me be alone for once.
Make two essences.

What about me?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: May 14, 2016, 03:59:00 am »

((Forgot to post...))

Greet the flying flamethrower with jets of water into tentacles. Several times, if needed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: May 14, 2016, 07:56:23 am »

Well, I have to work with I have then.

Seek out a calm place to work on, and for love of RNGesus, please let me be alone for once.
Make two essences.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shias set out once more in an attempt to find a place with some peace and quiet. There should have been vast swathes of forest that fit such a description, even if he had yet to find any. Grumbling a bit, Shias walked around a tree and stopped. He stopped because what he found was incredible. There was a small open meadow, with trees just far enough to allow some light in. There was grass and flowers and what appeared to be a rabbit that fled when you approached. Some birds could have been heard above. It was akin to a picture meant to represent serenity of the forest. And just this once, he could feel that this was true.

Move to that purple tower, form 2 essences.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cuberac collected what he had conjured and went off towards the Tower, careful to walk around the cloud of magic dust. There seemed to be something more intense going on in the center, but it was hard to see what exactly because of the dust. Even with the distraction and roundabout way, Cuberac made good enough time to see something amazing. There was a door in the Tower's gates. What made it amazing was that the door, unlike the stuff around it, seemed to be made of wood. There was no keyhole, and presumably, no lock.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: May 14, 2016, 09:10:17 am »

And here it is.

Let's begin. PM.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: May 14, 2016, 09:41:56 am »

His ritual was charged; the time was now!
Soon, all will bask in the glory of Professor Jiksap's ultimate form!
...Or something like that.

Use all of my non-chaotic +POT-only essences and finish up this ritual!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:47:47 pm by thegamemaster1234 »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 156 Invisible Angel of Death
« Reply #5215 on: May 14, 2016, 10:04:11 am »

Boss comes out next turn.
{Skeleton army scouts arive next turn.}
((Deja Vu. At least skeleton army scouts shouldn't be anywhere as powerful as 1000 Eyes. After all these are only grunt monsters))
It seems that 1000 eyes has damaged the trigger on the dakka cannon. I think I have a fix but it involves transferring the power of the cannon to myself and modifying it slightly.
You know, some boss monsters would have the decency not to break other people's stuff. Don't get on my bad side. Don't do it.

Skeliborn

Action:

Modied Transferral of Power:

Transfer the power of the dakka cannon (Dragon Breaker) to my hand so that it fires at enemies I point a blade at.
(Essentially, making it so that the kunai are summoned from around my blade instead of inside the barrell of the dakka cannon)

Make the dakka cannon invulnerable to magic attacks
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 01:24:38 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: May 14, 2016, 02:46:51 pm »

Summon a dove feather, and send one of my birds of to find a piece of wood,about palm sized
Make an essence
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: May 15, 2016, 12:25:02 pm »

Create 3 essences and enter that door.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: May 15, 2016, 08:29:15 pm »

If any (of the Bigholder's) eyes look my way, DOOOOODGE.
Summon a glass shard that constantly steals the Bigholder's luck.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: May 16, 2016, 05:03:40 pm »

The Bigholder suddenly perks up, with a slight gleam behind its eyes.

"Die."

Pm'd action.

I'm back, baby.

((Yes, DG gave me permission to do this. By the way, what did I miss while I was gone?))
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 506