Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1247056 times)

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 119 Deals with divinity
« Reply #3060 on: October 06, 2015, 08:22:02 pm »

i create 2 more essences

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: October 06, 2015, 08:25:51 pm »

i create 2 more essences
((Turn hasn't happened yet. It should occur tomorrow, however. If this was a modification to your previous action, you should strike out your previous action to save DG's sanity and prevent misinterpretations.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: October 07, 2015, 12:50:15 am »

((I also gonna kill people who too relied on summons(not just pokemon, remember) one by one. Snowballing people, on the other hand....))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:24:07 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: October 07, 2015, 04:58:38 am »

Well I do have the silicon sphere but nah I'll pass
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: October 07, 2015, 05:13:08 am »

i create 2 more essences
((Turn hasn't happened yet. It should occur tomorrow, however. If this was a modification to your previous action, you should strike out your previous action to save DG's sanity and prevent misinterpretations.))

ok now i know

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: October 07, 2015, 09:17:51 am »

((I also gonna kill people who too relied on summons(not just pokemon, remember) one by one. Snowballing people, on the other hand....))
((At this rate, you're practically asking for death. If you think you can reliably send people into comas or shut their hearts off, you may find me a little trouble at least. And the whole one by one thing just encourages teaming against you.))

((Yes that would be meta but I'm sure we could find a way.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: October 07, 2015, 10:15:45 am »

((The hostile intentions detector would probably have an issue with that way of thinking, DG confirm?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: October 07, 2015, 10:26:43 am »

Would undead be considered summons? If so, and you do not retract that statement, I must oppose you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: October 07, 2015, 10:31:40 am »

((The hostile intentions detector would probably have an issue with that way of thinking, DG confirm?))

((It would.)) Extra conditions may apply.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: October 07, 2015, 10:37:58 am »

((Would my swords count as summons? If so, we're... Gonna have a problem. A big one.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: October 07, 2015, 12:37:44 pm »

Kahel coughed, coming back to senses. His ribs hurt and he couldn't help but curse as he oversaw a great castle near the portal - an obvious sign that mages had accomplished the feat while he was blacked out. Well... Nothing could change that now. He still needed to come...

To the council! Three essences before that.

((NAV, how about one shard for healing my ribs?))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: October 07, 2015, 01:00:35 pm »

((You can give me a shard to heal your ribs if you really want, but the castle has a healing field so you'd be wasting your shard. I am become obsolete :'( (Not really there's still lots I can do.)))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: October 07, 2015, 01:39:30 pm »

((You can give me a shard to heal your ribs if you really want, but the castle has a healing field so you'd be wasting your shard. I am become obsolete :'( (Not really there's still lots I can do.)))
((Thanks for pointing this out. Well, I'll think about something more appropriate for your talents next time.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: October 07, 2015, 02:23:57 pm »

"Darn. The Gambler is busy.

Well I'm out of time and out of options. I have no choice but to summon it.

Blade of Light come from the sky.
Blade of Truth I'm out of time.
Blade of Lightning, Blade of fire.
All these things in a blade I desire.

Hephestus I call on you.
To make this reality come true.
So summon forth to the mortal plane.
The Legendary Blade: Vortex Bane "

Action: walk inside the castle. Then Summon The Legendary Blade: Vortex Bane
Mods:
Solid -1
Summon -1

Essences Spent:
ALL OF THEM (aka.)
4 Blade essences +1/+1
Chaotic blade essence +2/+1
Blade essence +1CMP

Soul Shards Spent:
5 Total:

4 on Potency
1 on Cmp

Other Objects Used In the Summon:
The silicon sphere is sacrificed to Hephestus. Hay, its my life's work. Maybe He'll take pity on me.

Notes: The beings who came from the rift passed through a time space etc. vortex. Therefore there weakness...

Also am I using essences in an aloud manor by the basic game rules. I'm not sure.

Doing the turn now. CMP boost for a spell costs 2 shards. Can't exactly do +0.5CMP
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: October 07, 2015, 02:54:45 pm »

See, you're being too kind. You should charge people (variably depending on their condition and current favor with you) for using the healing field. If they can't pay (because they've used the field accidentally or are trying to get free healing), you bring them outside of the field, lop off an appropriate appendage, have Whisperling tag them with a magical device that constantly sends a signal to you while their appendage is missing, and banish them from the fort until they pay you (note that healing the appendage that you cut off has to be paid for separately). If they (without your permission) do it again, disable Whisperling's tag, or heal their appendage on their own, have Whisperling tell you their location, and summon lava (or dragons or something equally deadly) near the culprit. If the culprit has hidden from Whisperling's detection, send some of the denizens of the Plane of Law after it. This also conveniently helps dissuade people from abusing Whisperling's field by jumping inside of the fortress in the middle of combat.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 506