Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1213291 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 104 Luck rolls revealed
« Reply #2445 on: August 01, 2015, 09:59:35 am »

"Oh..."

Kahel gazed at the magnificient beast with a healthy doze of fear. If he could not start an understanding between them, it must be somehow used against Jonas... Which poses its own problems.

Try both normal and temperature means of conversation with magmatic bear.
If beast is not overly hostile - time to gather my resources (shards) under air protection. And do it fast. As well as two essences if I have spare time. Prepare a spell to overheat the air, just in case.
If it is... Well, hopefully, it does not make difference between different mages. Or elves. Or bees. RUN!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:10:55 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: August 01, 2015, 12:21:41 pm »

"Oh..."

Kahel gazed at the magnificient beast with a healthy doze of fear. If he could not start an understanding between them, it must be somehow used against Jonas... Which poses its own problems.

Try both normal and temperature means of conversation with magmatic bear.
If beast is not overly hostile - time to gather my resources under air protection. And do it fast. As well as two essences if I have spare time. Prepare a spell to overheat the air, just in case.
If it is... Well, hopefully, it does not make difference between different mages. Or elves. Or bees. RUN!
Help him control the bear, if necessary.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: August 01, 2015, 01:01:38 pm »

Two more aether essences.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: August 02, 2015, 05:22:08 pm »

Whisperling, H4zardZ1 and FalcyOfUrist haven't posted an action yet. Since I have just recently returned home after a trip, I'm gonna call this an oportunity for both sides and move the update of the turn to tomorrow.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: August 02, 2015, 05:39:07 pm »

Whisperling, H4zardZ1 and FalcyOfUrist haven't posted an action yet. Since I have just recently returned home after a trip, I'm gonna call this an oportunity for both sides and move the update of the turn to tomorrow.

Ugh... I've got to break this habit of posting at the last minute. PM'd action.

Looking at Fallacy's sig, I don't think he'll be posting again.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: August 02, 2015, 06:19:39 pm »

((I think the magma bear has a target for this turn.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: August 02, 2015, 06:22:59 pm »

((Damn. He was a great adversary and had plans for almost everything... Hopefully, he'll return to wreak havok again. Someday.

DG, I'll be fine with any resolution to our battle you may think of.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: August 02, 2015, 11:10:33 pm »

((Damn. He was a great adversary and had plans for almost everything... Hopefully, he'll return to wreak havok again. Someday.

DG, I'll be fine with any resolution to our battle you may think of.))
Ditto.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: August 03, 2015, 12:00:39 am »

I never faced him but he seemed like he was a good opponent, one worthy of an goner able death.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:23 am »

Make 2 golden(electricity if i can't) essences.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: August 03, 2015, 01:33:09 pm »

((Life is working out better than I expected, which means I'm back for the moment and should be for a while. I hope. Now excuse me, I have some turns to read. Magma bear?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: August 03, 2015, 01:47:57 pm »

"Thank you, volcano god thing, for giving us this bear."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: August 03, 2015, 02:39:45 pm »

((As the dwarven saying goes: "Praise magma!"))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: August 03, 2015, 02:53:50 pm »

((Life is working out better than I expected, which means I'm back for the moment and should be for a while. I hope. Now excuse me, I have some turns to read. Magma bear?))

((I'm glad to hear you won't be leaving anytime soon. I wish you luck in resolving whatever situation prompted the absence.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: August 03, 2015, 06:53:58 pm »

To Marcus:

"Actually, I didn't tell them to attack you. Chaotic essences aren't always the best to use for magic. Your death will be quite nice anyway, though."

To Sarrak:

"You dare doth dare strike down my beessss?? How dare doth dare you strike down my beesssss!"

Let's send a PM.

((I'm glad to hear you won't be leaving anytime soon. I wish you luck in resolving whatever situation prompted the absence.))
((Thank you.))

Edit: ((I looked at the charsheet. I think this might be an easy fight. Although I'm curious why Marcus has Necromancy.))
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:58:11 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 506