Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1252884 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 75 Brawls and shootouts
« Reply #1365 on: April 15, 2015, 07:05:13 pm »

Wake up.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: April 15, 2015, 07:29:44 pm »

SPD [1-1-1=-1]
((That speed...))

Noticing that movements of the opponent were quite delayed by his main spell, Kahel took time to assess surroundings. And he certainly did not like what he saw and heard...

"Seems like I've chosen wrong time for confrontation... Jase, may you answer just two questions? Where did you uncover this ancient scaly doom? And what are you going to do about it now?"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: April 15, 2015, 09:25:46 pm »

"From a different plane. It is a long story. But for now, I think it would be a waste to not use it. I will tame it, and then decide what to do with it afterwards. If that fails, I suppose a few of us could try to kill it and split the shards. I will need time to prepare the spell though. I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to kill Crimson for the moment, I may need his help."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: April 15, 2015, 09:35:35 pm »

considering nethier him nor the sleeping guy has moved, i should be able to hit the right one.....

try agian.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: April 15, 2015, 09:47:19 pm »

"I don't mind ending our duel here. Any more - and one of us would surely die... Which is not good in these circumstances."

Kahel turned back to his opponent:

"Crimson. I'm even ready to forget that you killed my ally a moment ago, so, no hard feelings about your hand, right? Or do you wish to continue the fight?"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: April 16, 2015, 02:53:31 am »

"Alright... Then let's stop the duel for now and deal with the current situation."

Calm myself then create two essences. Also, move back to the same square hex where Beirus and Kahel are in.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:55:22 am by Crimson »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: April 16, 2015, 08:00:45 pm »

Waitlist, please (unless there is an open spot, in which case I would like immediate entry).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:35:53 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: April 16, 2015, 08:29:10 pm »

There doth be no waitlist. You get to jump right in once the GM notices you. And it may be difficult to use that affinity in a versatile manner. Mythological Creatures may be a more useful affinity in the long run. And I'm not sure how you could kill Jase or Kahel or Jason with the Dragons affinity. Dragon Powers maybe. "If you give that metal controlling sword-wielding mage a few whacks an alliance between you, me, and the demonologist may be in order."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: April 16, 2015, 08:47:12 pm »

There doth be no waitlist. You get to jump right in once the GM notices you. And it may be difficult to use that affinity in a versatile manner. Mythological Creatures may be a more useful affinity in the long run. And I'm not sure how you could kill Jase or Kahel or Jason with the Dragons affinity. Dragon Powers maybe. "If you give that metal controlling sword-wielding mage a few whacks an alliance between you, me, and the demonologist may be in order."
Assumedly, his affinity includes breathing fire, ice, electricity, etc., and he can pick up new affinities later.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: April 16, 2015, 08:48:27 pm »

((Guys, use double parentheses for OOC. And he obviously wants that affinity to steal my dragon. Try it and Jase will rip your character's soul out, ATHATH. And you only get one affinity to start. You don't get breath and other affinities unless you pick something broad like the Elements, and then you have huge penalties to casting.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:18:27 pm by Beirus »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: April 16, 2015, 08:51:30 pm »

((Well, he could use his affinity to breathe draconic-themed elements out of his mouth if he wanted to, possibly with a -1 modifier.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: April 16, 2015, 08:58:29 pm »

((It might end up as type of dragon (-1) breath attack (-1) shape of attack(-1) though. Or worse depending on how lenient DG is or is not.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: April 16, 2015, 09:04:58 pm »

((OP says that the less complicated you make it out to be, the less complicated it actually is, meaning it's better not to make it more complex like you just did.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: April 16, 2015, 09:16:10 pm »

((What I just did was add a shape so you could specify cone for wide area or line for better range instead of a possible short range exhale due to not having dragon-sized lungs. Be like one of those circus performers. Or specify trapezoidal pyramid for funsies. Although it would be funny to see someone get over-exerted, try a breath spell, and end up panting fire for a turn. He could always try to build up essences first and turn into a dragon.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: April 17, 2015, 09:40:07 am »

((Guys, use double parentheses for OOC. And he obviously wants that affinity to steal my dragon. Try it and Jase will rip your character's soul out, ATHATH. And you only get one affinity to start. You don't get breath and other affinities unless you pick something broad like the Elements, and then you have huge penalties to casting.))
Maybe I could help you tame the dragon and share it? Sharing is caring, after all.

On the only one affinity thing: Yes, I know, but you can buy new ones later with shards after you kill some people.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 09:42:05 am by ATHATH »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 506