Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next focus (I will work on the Human Civ in the meantime):

Manuals
Dfhack r5 / Stonesense Overlay
More Graphic Item tiles (tools, toys, crafts, hardcoded tiles)
Bugfixes / Balancing
Warlock Update

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.10 - Best update + STOCKPILES + MULTI-ZLEVEL VIEW  (Read 24528 times)

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATE - V.5.08 - Best update ever ?
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2014, 07:32:29 pm »

Hmm...  My Giant Ibexes look like emus...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: UPDATE - V.5.09 - Best update + STOCKPILES!
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2014, 05:28:28 am »

Updated again, this time with the new stockpiles.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2014, 06:05:35 am »

rest in pieces magmaling and waterling.... cant wait to try this out. The only sad thing that i will miss, is the remote turning on/off of the water/magma. Is it a continuous spawn of the magma like with the magmalings, that can be turned off? or is it a one shot?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2014, 06:31:03 am »

Its one shot. Its not the same use in the end... I mean, if people want it, I can add water/magmalings back in, but they were a workaround because I couldnt do what I can do now.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2014, 06:38:47 am »

on shot is fine, with how big of an area can get blasted at once. Just gotta figure out the most efficient setup to use for using it with magma forges.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2014, 06:51:14 am »

One shot is only for the traps that spawn above. The other reactions can be repeat as often as you like.

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2014, 08:07:45 am »

for the easily repeatable. Is there a safe way to spawn magma for the forges? or would i have to use a one shot, to keep the beard from getting incinerated?

dukea42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2014, 08:35:27 am »

I was about to suggest adding a -1 z reaction that would be free to run, but that would essentially be the same as the +1 that costs a stone as far as trap uses go.  Maybe the well should keep the tanker option?
My posts are probably based on Masterwork DF mod

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2014, 08:45:01 am »

for the easily repeatable. Is there a safe way to spawn magma for the forges? or would i have to use a one shot, to keep the beard from getting incinerated?
currently no way... maybe I can ask Roses to make an option that spawns it away from the worker, a bit like a screw pump.

Endovior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2014, 09:44:03 am »

I notice that you're going back and forth on the warlock caravans thing.  Was the plan that warlocks should have caravans eventually, and the current lack-of-caravans thing is a playability patch?  Or have you decided that warlock caravans are too problematic and should not be a thing?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2014, 10:02:41 am »

I added Warlock caravans, because the human civ will trade with all civs.

Turned out that giving Warlocks access to a "warlock mountainhome" caravan also gives them access to migrants, which is not intended. So I disabled the native caravans again. Human will still be able to force a warlock caravan though.

draeath

• Bay Watcher
  • So it has come to this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2014, 10:27:24 am »

Sounds like a good use for a noble. Is this something one of them could be bothered to activate?
Urist McAlchemist cancels extract isotope: interrupted by supercriticality accident.
This kea is so raw it stole my wheelbarrow!

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2014, 10:33:01 am »

currently no way... maybe I can ask Roses to make an option that spawns it away from the worker, a bit like a screw pump.
How about making it linkable to a lever?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2014, 10:59:59 am »

Possible, but ask IndigoFenix or Warmist about that. They have lever-activated workshops, they are pretty difficult to write I assume. Needs more dfhack. ^^

Kiefatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2014, 12:56:22 pm »

Warlocks can still summon caravans from other civilizations via the Tome of Sator right? Even if they can't really 'trade' with them per say... I imagine they'd be freaked out by skeletons hauling goods to the depot.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11