Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29909 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #555 on: July 09, 2014, 04:15:49 am »

(please consult the guidelines and correct the course of this troubled vessel)
( Hey guys, I think the Toad is stalking me. )
((Uhh, what?))
(( This is the third thread I've been in that the Toad has intervened in. ))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 09, 2014, 04:47:34 am »

((You haven't met Ril yet, you're talking to Rilae.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 09, 2014, 06:11:20 pm »

(( Oops. I'll fix it. ))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 09, 2014, 06:19:53 pm »

Kyle nods.

((It's pretty much a forgone conclusion that I'll lose since I'm not very good at chess.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 09, 2014, 10:23:02 pm »

Kyle nods.

((It's pretty much a forgone conclusion that I'll lose since I'm not very good at chess.))
Shall we go attempt to locate a board and pieces that may or may not be in the same places then?
((Well, wanna play?))

Moth: * to Rilae * "You talk too much, why do you talk so much?"
Or perhaps you talk too little. Why don't you talk enough?

Rasheed is ready as long as there is food there.
There should be.

I was hoping you would just tie them up for me, but if I must help, I will. And I'm ready if everyone else is."
Lil hard to tie people up in the middle of combat you knows.

Everybody ready? Onwards then! First gonna check the traps, shouldn't take more then a couple extra minutes for the diversion. Rilae begins walking before stopping and waiting for everybody to catch up at the treeline.

It got you off my back, didn't it, brat?
Lytle stands up, dusting himself off, seemingly calm.
What's with the clothes, anyway? Trying to make a fashion statement?
Maaaybe, still got you all dusties though foxey~ Aaas for the clothes, Lunarik aren't allowed in the town without clothes, which I think is stupid. Generally we wear whatever is the most annoying thing to look at possible or whatever is the most adorable when we haaave to wear clothes. I tend to wear the annoying stuffs.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 09, 2014, 10:24:10 pm »

"The password is you're-an-idiot. Let me in."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 09, 2014, 10:24:19 pm »

Kyle nods.

((Maybe later. It's a bit late here.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2014, 10:31:50 pm »

"I was under the impression that your kind would be slightly more than competent at sneaking about, given how you introduced yourself to me, and would be able to knock one out or otherwise incapacitate him or her. I just need them alive, but it's best if they're unconscious so they won't struggle. People don't exactly enjoy having their soul eaten, y'know? C'mon, bunnyman, Rasheed, weird guy."
Ammilek will follow Rilae after there's someone else between the two.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:33:39 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 09, 2014, 11:48:26 pm »

That's very nice. Now then, why the hell did you jump on my back?
Lytle inspects the Lunarik.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2014, 01:42:20 am »

Follows after the Rilae. "Hey Ammilek I do have a name. I think being called weird guy is quite offensive. At least give me a more acceptable nickname"
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:48 am »

Moth: "Too hungover."

Moth moves to the otherside of Ammilek to get away from Rilae. Even though he's processed the fact that Ammilek eats souls, he finds that to be preferable to hearing Rilae hold seven conversations at once.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2014, 02:21:38 pm »

Follow Rilae.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 11, 2014, 07:55:22 pm »

Kyle nods.

((Maybe later. It's a bit late here.))
Follow me then. She stands and begins walking towards one of the many wagons scattered around the camp. This one has random objects and weapons and furs and for some reason several potatoes nailed to its surface, you can barely see the wooden surface. Actually, you can't even tell if that is wood or not.
((I'm available for the next several hours if you wanna play.))

Moth: "Too hungover."

Moth moves to the otherside of Ammilek to get away from Rilae. Even though he's processed the fact that Ammilek eats souls, he finds that to be preferable to hearing Rilae hold seven conversations at once.
Drink more water then? Eat something spicy? Let me bite you? All of those should help with the hangover.

Follows after the Rilae. "Hey Ammilek I do have a name. I think being called weird guy is quite offensive. At least give me a more acceptable nickname"
I'll call you red scented person.

That's very nice. Now then, why the hell did you jump on my back?
Lytle inspects the Lunarik.
Why nooot foxy? This Lunarik looks similar to other Lunarik you have met, although this one is wearing clothes, although the clothes aren't particularly pleasant to look at, if they were in one or two colors then it would be fine, but the rainbow of eyeburning isn't particularly pleasing to look at. There are at least forty pouches, some bulging and some not; dangling from her clothing. This one's hair is slightly tinted a blackish blue, although for the most part it's the same metallic rainbow as other Lunarik.

"I was under the impression that your kind would be slightly more than competent at sneaking about, given how you introduced yourself to me, and would be able to knock one out or otherwise incapacitate him or her. I just need them alive, but it's best if they're unconscious so they won't struggle. People don't exactly enjoy having their soul eaten, y'know? C'mon, bunnyman, Rasheed, weird guy."
Ammilek will follow Rilae after there's someone else between the two.
Well it wouldn't be very fun if I just knocked them out would it? It's much more fun to play with my food. Although if you don't like squirming food then I guess I could knock one or several out for you.

Rilae leads the group through the forest, occasionally stopping to check a trap, after three empty traps she finds a rabbit in one of them. Rashy, want this? Or would you prefer for us to keep looking or just head back to the camp where there may be more variety?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 11, 2014, 08:05:47 pm »

Rasheed would like the rabbit. Please and thank you. Rasheed gives the rabbit an intense blank stare.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:17:53 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 11, 2014, 08:12:39 pm »

Quote from: Kevak
Words.
"Just one every month or two should be fine. Also, tying him or her to a post and making them stare at the bodies of their fallen allies for days on end, while slowly moving the corpses towards them as they sleep could be counted as playing with them, yes?"

Rasheed would like the rabbit. Please and thank you. Rasheed gives the rabbit a intense blank stare.
"You need more emotions, kid."

"Mmm... After thinking on it, I realized that I don't really care, so it's 'weird guy' for you."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:22:01 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44