Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29936 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #480 on: June 29, 2014, 04:31:04 pm »

Rasheed nods blankly.
(You cant.........it isn't possible........but....How.....How does one nod like a blank)
Have a look around, you are bound to find someone willing to give you food. Just say you are an orphan, since you look young enough it could work. But tricking people isn't really a good thing to do.  Sangril scratches the back of his head  There are so many things you can do to remedy the situation.

((Yes. Yes I can because i'm awesome.))

If spider is the only thing that Rasheed has to eat then spider will be eaten. Rasheed is not very good at talking to humans. They think Rasheed is weird.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2014, 04:36:49 pm »

If spider is the only thing that Rasheed has to eat then spider will be eaten. Rasheed is not very good at talking to humans. They think Rasheed is weird.
Ammilek stares at Rasheed as they follow Rilae, having left Moth to walk on his own.
"Yes, you can remedy it by learning to eat souls. Much more efficient, and not as gross as meat or fruit. Or spiders. If you try to eat a spider, I'll kill you."
I will admit you are weird but eh I have seen and thrashed with weirder things. And souls are the essence of people in my mind, I don't believe eating someones essence is quite the right thing to do. I am much more content with my meats and fruits. Hmmm one day I might eat a spider it sounds like fun. Sangril grins widely
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:03:37 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2014, 04:42:52 pm »

Will heads back into town, looking for the thieve's guild.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2014, 05:11:29 pm »

Will heads back into town, looking for the thieve's guild.

After walking through the town for awhile you find yourself outside the local thieves guild. It appears to be a abandoned house.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:15:30 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 29, 2014, 05:50:55 pm »

Will knocks on the door.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 29, 2014, 06:24:21 pm »

A small odd looking piece of the door slides open. A pair of eyes come into view and gaze at you for a moment. "What's the password." ((Make it what ever you want i'm just going to assume that you came here knowing the password.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 29, 2014, 07:31:45 pm »

(Pay no fucking attention to the message that this was)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:52:41 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 29, 2014, 09:19:25 pm »

Rilae slides through a rather thick patch of trees and emerges directly next to a small stream. The crystal clear water glistens in the sunlight. Running left to right from the current vantage point. Small fish occasionally dart around within. It looks rather shallow, although it is a couple feet in width. Aaand Brook.

Kyle shakes his head.
"I've never even heard of a Lunarik until today."
Lunarik have extremely powerful regeneration in certain circumstances. It is normally triggered by moonlight. Lunarik are naturally nocturnal, which is why there are so many sleeping around camp. Lunarik regeneration is much more powerful then even Eastern Trolls. Lunarik can regrow limbs within a couple weeks, a broken bones rarely last a day, cuts vanish rapidly. Their regeneration is so powerful that they can even escape death itself, although coming back from the dead or regenerating severe injuries will put them into a trancelike sleep, known as a Moontrance according to Lunarik. Moontrances are both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, Lunarik can come back to the plane of the living. On the other hand, doing so can occasionally destroy their memories or personality or drive them insane. They also can occasionally come back with knowledge of the arcane so deep, that if Lunarik were capable of using magic, the entire planet would be under their rule by now. They have a massive capacity to channel magic of any sort but cannot consciously channel it. So sometimes it builds up and if they can't stay calm, they have a high chance of a rather nasty magical discharge. Some of these can obliterate everything for miles around. Now back to the arcane knowledge bit. Neri is one of those Lunarik that visited the planes of the dead and returned. He lost his memories, and he is rather closed off unless you reach out to him, but he gained an extraordinary gift. He knows literally everything about the magics of life and death. If he could channel mana, he would be the single most powerful creature on the planet. Possibly even stronger then some lesser deities, although that would depend on the situation and the circumstances I suppose. Neri is a wealth if magical knowledge and that was the original reason I put up with the village's shenanigans. I have now been traveling with them for years now, and knowledge is no longer the motivator, although it is a nice side benefit. The main motivator for my continued traveling with them is Neri himself. He's almost to the human equivalent of a teenager now, he'll start growing rather rapidly within the next few years. In human years he is almost five. To Lunariks, the age of childhood ends there. Although they aren't adults until they are 10 in human years, they grow quite fast. I am perfectly content with waiting until Neri is an adult before I try courting him, only a few more years.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 29, 2014, 09:22:47 pm »

Kyle nods writing this all down then stops and looks at what he just wrote.
"Wait... you're planning to court him? Aren't you a..."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 29, 2014, 09:24:27 pm »

"... Can we toss th' bunny guy in? I think he's still asleep or something."
Ammilek starts making her way to a spot behind Moth in case she's given permission for this... This is going to be fun for her.
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 29, 2014, 09:31:07 pm »

Sangril just takes a seat next to the water Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees finally a break. I've been walking forever.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 29, 2014, 09:35:17 pm »

"... Can we toss th' bunny guy in? I think he's still asleep or something."
Ammilek starts making her way to a spot behind Moth in case she's given permission for this... This is going to be fun for her.
You need to ask if it's okay? Go ahead! Just try not to drown him. It would probably be a bit embarrassing for him to drown in a half foot deep brook.

Kyle nods writing this all down then stops and looks at what he just wrote.
"Wait... you're planning to court him? Aren't you a..."
Human and male? Yes.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 29, 2014, 09:37:19 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
"Don't see the point but sure. I don't suppose you know where a guy could get companion ship?"
Kyle says in a clearly joking manner.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2014, 09:38:46 pm »

Keheheheh. Much pushing of Moth occurs... Yet fails, due to one arms and a low strength stat.

"A little assistance, please?!"
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 29, 2014, 09:39:45 pm »

I ain't helping you, you asked if you could kill me. Who asks to kill someone? Like seriously, kinda strange in my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44