Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29995 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #315 on: June 24, 2014, 10:42:43 am »

Bartender: "Yep. It is. Now, could you hurry and deliver that message?"
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 24, 2014, 10:44:47 am »

If you're lying... well, how does being crushed by a meteor for 72 hours continously while feeling pain, without your actual body being destroyed sound?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 24, 2014, 10:48:50 am »

Bartender: "Sounds like something that's not going to happen. I would also like to remind you that you're surrounded by people that just heard that, including several who happen to be part of the town's guard. Now, out!"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:51:31 am by Lyeos »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 24, 2014, 10:52:05 am »

Yeah, sure, whatever. Generally, lying to people for shits and giggles is... well... huh. I don't even know what to say. Bye.
Lytle leaves the tavern drinks in hand, but not before giving the promised drink to the gentleman. Upon leaving, he spills his drink onto the ground.
Now then, to the market.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:57:20 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 24, 2014, 12:31:29 pm »

Ammilek is still out looking for Kyle on that path in the forest, all weaponry having been properly stowed in her torso. She's reaaaally bad at thinking things through, so she'll probably just keep walking until she gets to the clearing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 24, 2014, 01:34:19 pm »

Kyle looks at his guide.
"So... how long now?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 24, 2014, 01:55:59 pm »

About three more seconds till one of my siblings glomps you. About half a second after Virei finishes his sentence, Kyle is tackled from behind. Whatever did it wasn't heavy enough to make him lose balance though, and it sorta just slid down to Kyles feet. Nyeh!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 24, 2014, 01:57:27 pm »

"Your timing is off."
Kyle stops and turns around to see who glomped him.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 24, 2014, 02:07:02 pm »

Ammilek gets bored and sits down on a rock to the side of the path.

Lytle can see the market down the road to his left, though the man he's supposed to be looking for isn't currently visible from his location.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 24, 2014, 02:13:17 pm »

"Your timing is off."
Kyle stops and turns around to see who glomped him.

Well it isn't my fault he wanted to be impatient. Kyle manages to turn around, although he has some difficulty with the awkward footing. He sees a much younger and much smaller Lunarik, who is currently sniffing Kyle's ankle and wagging his tail.

Ammilek is still out looking for Kyle on that path in the forest, all weaponry having been properly stowed in her torso. She's reaaaally bad at thinking things through, so she'll probably just keep walking until she gets to the clearing.
Ammilek gets bored and sits down on a rock to the side of the path.

Lytle can see the market down the road to his left, though the man he's supposed to be looking for isn't currently visible from his location.
You wander through the forest for a few minutes, not really finding anything besides strange noises. Just as you go and sit down, you hear a noise to your left and turn towards it. You are startled by a person handing upside down from a tree about three inches from you face. Hiya! You smell like magic and lifeforce and death. Why?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2014, 02:17:29 pm »

Kyle chuckles and scratches the Lunarik's ears.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2014, 02:19:30 pm »

Ammilek just hisses and falls backwards, wiggling her stump at the tree-beast! "Hhhhk! Monster! Bad! Don't make me give you splinters!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2014, 02:55:47 pm »

Kyle chuckles and scratches the Lunarik's ears.
The little Lunarik murrs, twitching his ears. After a couple seconds of this he bites your foot. Rather hard. No! Bad Voli! No teething on strangers! You don't know where they've been! Voli doesn't let go, although he does stop biting so hard. Sorry about this. He's only a couple months old. He's teething right now.

Ammilek just hisses and falls backwards, wiggling her stump at the tree-beast! "Hhhhk! Monster! Bad! Don't make me give you splinters!"
I'm in a tree. Do you honestly think I care about splinters? And do not worry, I won't eat yous. You're too woody, also I was told not to eat unidentified magical creatures. So you're safe even if I could digest wood. Which I can't by the way. It's a bit hard to tell due to the mass of multicolored hair dangling from the person's head, but you're pretty sure the person has wolf ears.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2014, 02:58:43 pm »

So Will, where are you~?
Lytle proceeds to the market.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2014, 02:59:33 pm »

"Oh... In that case, am I allowed to eat you? And I have an identity! I'm Ammilek! What's 'digest' mean?"
Ammilek gets up and starts dusting herself off, eyeing this thing warily. And hungrily.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44