Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 30000 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2014, 08:00:43 am »

Ammilek pops open her abdomen in front of Moth, since apparently he wasn't planning to look away, and places her gun back inside after moving something that seems to be covered with blades back a bit. Aaand then it's back closed, her dress is on normally, and she's back to looking for Kyle.
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2014, 08:06:13 am »

Bartender: "That will be two coppers sir."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2014, 08:49:26 am »

((Four. He ordered two.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 24, 2014, 10:04:13 am »

Bartender: "Two coppers each, that is. You two wouldn't happen to be heading to the market later, would you? If you are, could you deliver a message for me?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 24, 2014, 10:04:53 am »

Depends. Would I be getting paid?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 24, 2014, 10:07:34 am »

Bartender: "Kid, if you expect people to pay you for delivering a message to a place you're already intending to go, you're going to have a hard time making it in the real world. No, I will not pay you to deliver a message to a place that's within a mile, especially since I asked if you were already planning to go there."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2014, 10:11:19 am »

Meh. Wasn't expecting you to actually say yes, but it's always good to ask. Might miss out on oppurtunities if you don't. So, what's the message? I'll deliver it for ya.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2014, 10:20:49 am »

Bartender: "When you get there, you should see a midget with a bushy red beard selling meat - can't miss him if you hear his voice, sounds like a dying frog when he talks. Tell 'im if he doesn't deliver that shipment of troll livers, I'll tell his wife what he's been doing with Lucian's daughter."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2014, 10:22:22 am »

...It's a dwarf, isn't it. You trying to get me killed?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2014, 10:24:07 am »

Bartender: "Nope, he's human. About the size of a dwarf, though. Don't worry, you'll be fine! He's friendly, for the most part. Just a bit lazy."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 24, 2014, 10:24:50 am »

...Then why would you have me threaten him? For that matter, do you even know what I am?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 24, 2014, 10:28:22 am »

Bartender:"Because I've asked him to deliver them three times already, and he keeps saying he'll do it the day after. I can't pick 'em up because he won't tell anyone where he keeps his food stored. And no, but I don't particularly care. All types are welcome here as long as you don't disturb the others."

The bartender gestures at a group of Orcs across the room as if to show an example.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 24, 2014, 10:37:10 am »

Fine, I'll deliver it. So, he's at the market? Good, good.
Lytle places 4 copper onto the table/whatever.
So, drinks?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 24, 2014, 10:40:10 am »

The bartender totally gives him that drink he gave Kyle instead, just to get a laugh out of it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 24, 2014, 10:41:49 am »

...Are you sure this is beer? It doesn't look like beer.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44