Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29923 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »

Kyle walks over with a sigh.
"Amy don't randomly eat people. why don't you catch a drunk or a thief or something?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2014, 11:27:38 pm »

Rasheed continues to look confused. I'm not food Or i'm I? Strangers are weird.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 11:41:27 pm »

"Everyone is food unless they specify otherwise, and don't try to kill me. And I don't catch thieves because that's dangerous and vigilante justice. Besides, my Goddess is fond of thieves."

Ammilek just sits on him.
Take a closer look at this text!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2014, 11:42:24 pm »

Kyle is jealous.

With a sigh Kyle tries to lift Ammilek off the poor guy.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2014, 11:44:38 pm »

I'm not food. Meat is food. Rasheed nods at his own words. ((I forgot to say that even though it says he is giving you guys these look it's from his perspective so it's really just his blank face.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2014, 11:46:13 pm »

"No, souls are food! Gah! Why are you people so weird?!"
Ammilek is quite easy to lift, although now she's leaning on Kyle.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2014, 11:49:14 pm »

"Souls are the ancestors food. Your not one of the ancestors though?" Rasheed stands up.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:58 am »

"I am fairly certain that I'm not related to you in any way, although I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother... Kyle here might be though. He's food too, but he refuses to be reasonable and let me eat him. And, by the way, you're made of meat."

Ammilek stares at the guy wrapped in the cloak.

"Are you food?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2014, 12:21:20 am »

Lytle walks up to the town gate, where several other people are.
"Well, this is a motley crew. How old are any of you?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2014, 12:58:23 am »

Our good ol' one-broken-horned, shattered-left-arm construct puts one hand on her hip and proooouuudly proclaims!

"I'm seventy-eight years old! Only twenty-two more years until I'm finally of age!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2014, 01:05:16 am »

"...You're a brat, then. What about the others?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2014, 01:09:56 am »

Hm. Big mistake. The horn is dark red now, and her gun has made a reappearance. How she manages to retrieve it so quickly is a mystery.

"... No idea, kid, but I do hope you realize that you're talking to something that in all likelyhood will devour your soul in your sleep - and don't say you'll just wait until I retire for the night and have someone keep an eye on me, as I don't require rest like you meatsacks. Now, unless you want me to shoot you, I highly suggest you remove your head from your posterior and treat me with a little more respect."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2014, 01:19:11 am »

"Do you really assume it would be that easy? Besides, to me, everybody present here is a brat, considering I'm hundreds of times their age. Except maybe the Lunarik. He's, what, 500 years old?"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:23:34 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2014, 01:25:04 am »

"Then by all rights, I believe we're allowed to call you any variation of geezer, gramps, or old fart that we please. And if you haven't learned any common courtesy by this point, it's obvious that you need to have it beaten into you."

"I don't see any Lun... Lunariks anywhere! On a related note, can I touch your tail?"

Ammilek apparently hasn't quite grasped the concept and meanings of most of the words of [Insert Common Language Here], judging by how terrible her insults are. She still seems rather angry, though.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2014, 01:26:57 am »

"By all means, do so, brat. And... Where the hell is that what's-his-name, Ril? Anyway, where's he?"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44