Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1113405 times)

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r3
« Reply #2625 on: May 17, 2015, 08:57:41 pm »

Anyone re:adv-bodyswap?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: May 17, 2015, 09:31:57 pm »

Might be a silly question but did you make sure to grab the adv-bodyswap script again? I don't think it's included in the current release.

Also I asked on Roses thread but someone here might know before they get back to it, I found this in one of my older saves and it does produce the (whatever material) rock part but it doesn't do the imbue step:
Code: [Select]
[REACTION:LUA_HOOK_IMBUE_MAT]
[NAME:imbue with material]
[ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
[REAGENT:material source:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[REAGENT:item:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
        [PRODUCT:100:1:ROCK:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:material source:NONE]

Is it imbue.lua that you have to put in, or base-itemimbue.lua or is there a working one for item/subtypechange.lua as Roses suggested? Is there something you have to put in the dfhack.init as well? I tried to work it out by looking through the comments in the related scripts but it isn't clicking what I'm missing yet.

I've got eventful and reaction-trigger and such in the proper folders btw.

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: May 17, 2015, 09:39:02 pm »

No, I didn't. where can I find it?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: May 18, 2015, 12:44:57 am »

Hmmm, I can't actually find a working copy of said script.

Also I figured out you've got to run the base-itemimbue at least to get it active but it spits out an error:
Code: [Select]
/home/thefunk/.dfwl/hack/scripts/base_imbueitem.lua:53: attempt to index local 'product' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        /home/thefunk/.dfwl/hack/scripts/base_imbueitem.lua:53: in function '?'
        ./hack/lua/plugins/eventful.lua:49: in function <./hack/lua/plugins/eventful.lua:47>
/home/thefunk/.dfwl/hack/scripts/base_imbueitem.lua:53: attempt to index local 'product' (a nil value)

I did have to go in and change the lua hook because I noticed the reaction in the world I already created had the wrong name, but I'm not sure what exactly is happening with the product error.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:47:12 am by Max™ »

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: May 18, 2015, 09:20:35 am »

Crap. Anyone else? :c

Jordan~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: May 19, 2015, 02:56:54 pm »

It looks like you've made modifications to teleport.lua - the script in the most recent release doesn't have "==" anywhere on that line. Try replacing the script with that version (clicking the "Raw" button will allow you to save it more easily).

Got it working! I did try tweaking a few things in the script, but I was pretty sure I saved over it with the version from the most recent release when it didn't change anything.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: May 19, 2015, 03:27:55 pm »

teleport was broken in general until a few minutes ago. It didn't work with the cursor and didn't give any feedback on what exactly was causing an error, which was probably pretty frustrating.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #2632 on: May 20, 2015, 07:42:01 pm »

It's me again about price calculation. Is cheese price incorrect in dfhack? Game shows me 10 and it's 2 in dfhack.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: May 20, 2015, 08:32:36 pm »

That's item base value; the material value of all cheeses in-game is 5, AFAIK, so that seems right.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: May 20, 2015, 08:44:26 pm »

Oh. It's not counting stack size.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #2636 on: May 20, 2015, 08:48:12 pm »

Oh. It's not counting stack size.

No, it does (checked the code). It was just a coincidence, sorry. Changed stack size:

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: May 20, 2015, 10:42:58 pm »

For what it's worth, you can simplify that by using dfhack.gui.getSelectedItem().
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #2638 on: May 21, 2015, 05:08:15 pm »

For what it's worth, you can simplify that by using dfhack.gui.getSelectedItem().

Thanks! What's about the price though?

Youbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: May 23, 2015, 03:41:52 pm »

Hello, I just discovered gui/gm-editor and it is really fun to experiment with it but I was careless and messed up. I started with some easy stuff like changing attributes and size in arena then I went in fortress mode and tried changing things like preferences. I did not bother making a new fortress to while experimenting,figuring that I just wont save if I crash something so I used my actual fortress. Everything was fine until I tried to change a short sword into a long sword. I did it by changing the sub type. On the surface, I succeeded : it became a long sword in name,attacks,and everything while nothing crashed. Satisfied with the editor for now,I returned to playing my fortress without bothering to restart DF since I didn't do anything important(or so I thought).
But when I tried to load my fortress today,it crashed. The error log said I had duplicate long sword and unrecognized short sword weapon tokens so the entities failed to finalize. I noticed that I could load the save without crash for some reasons if I play in arena for a bit first. From my observations(my forges could make long instead of short swords) so I think I changed the whole short sword(as an type of weapon) to long sword instead of that specific one. Then I tried to undo what I did but ended up breaking both short and long swords as well as mauls. I went into my save raws but everything was fine.
What went wrong? How do I fix this? Help!
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 360