Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52519 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #645 on: December 30, 2014, 03:48:59 am »

Lian chuckled a little.
: "I'll be fine, I said. I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't know how to take care of myself."
The myrmidon's eyes shot to where Ekul was shouting from, only to shake her head and glance back at Geoffrey briefly.
: "And leader? Don't kick yourself about Alexios. Even a brilliant commander can't help someone who won't listen. It'll sting, but this might teach the kid to look out for himself better." Lian slanted her mouth with an irritated look towards Alexios, "Or if this doesn't, I sure will." Lian sighed with a shrug before carefully limping out towards Hilde, hoping to at least patch up her burns.

"I guess you'd know better than me in that regard."

Geoffrey frowned at Lian's reaction to Ekul, he wanted his mercs to get along, for the most at least. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he thought about what Lian said next.

"I can only hope he sees this as an opportunity to better himself."

He let himself crack a smile.

"With you on the job I don't think I'll have anything to worry about."

"Boss! Permission to explore the town?"

"Permission granted." He raised his voice. "Everyone is free to visit the town. We'll be staying at the, erm..." he pulled out a piece of paper Edward had given him. "At the Blue Lagoon Inn, it's called." Now where'd Edward wander off too? I need a drink. He thought to himself as he headed into town.

Maxwell turns to look at the girl, a tome tucked under one arm. "Apologies, miss, but I am not a healer. Some of the sisters of my order are, but I was trained to use light magic to do the work of God. And shoot lasers. But perhaps someone at my monastery can assist you?"

"Oh..." Mia mumbled when she learned the man couldn't heal Garret. But her mood quickly picked up when he mentioned people who could. "Really!? Could you please take us there?"

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 30, 2014, 05:10:26 am »

Noticing that his blade was dulling, Ekul decided he should seek an armoury or perhaps a blacksmith.

"Hmm...to replace this with a new one or get some other sword...this oversized toothpick really goes out fast."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 30, 2014, 10:26:21 pm »

:"Y-yeah. OK."
Alexios leaned on Aneira as he walked-- not actually physically weakened, but certainly emotionally.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 30, 2014, 10:30:18 pm »

The monk nods, and begins to lead the girl to his monastery, which should be just over that hill there...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 30, 2014, 10:32:22 pm »

Overhearing Geo's announcement, Aneira took one look at Alexios and then nodded to herself.

"Right then. We're going to the inn. If there's any shopping you want done, I can do it for you, but for now, we're getting you somewhere you can rest, no objections."

Finding the inn fairly quickly, Aneira steered Alexios in towards the counter.

"Excuse me, we're with the Godhand mercenary group. If I could get the key to a room please, I would be extremely grateful. My... my friend here needs to rest."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 30, 2014, 10:53:57 pm »

:"I don't need much in the way of shopping, no. Aneira... thanks for helping me."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 31, 2014, 03:48:53 am »

Aika blinked in surprise. The soldier had been much more evasive in his answer than he had before.

: Oh? Maybe he was a bodyguard, or some town watchman. Or who knows! Out loud, she added "Well, I know Captain Liz would prefer if I were a bit more professional. Any tips?"

"Tips?"

He examines her, expression still a bit distant, only to shake his head.

"Why do you fight?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 31, 2014, 04:09:29 am »

Aika blinked, somewhat bemused by the sudden change in topic.

: "Why do I...? Simple, really: the Pegasus Corps is my family and so I fight for them. What about you?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 31, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »

Noticing that his blade was dulling, Ekul decided he should seek an armoury or perhaps a blacksmith.

"Hmm...to replace this with a new one or get some other sword...this oversized toothpick really goes out fast."

A youth greets Ekul as he walks into the armory. "What'll it be sir?"

Spoiler: Armory (click to show/hide)

Overhearing Geo's announcement, Aneira took one look at Alexios and then nodded to herself.

"Right then. We're going to the inn. If there's any shopping you want done, I can do it for you, but for now, we're getting you somewhere you can rest, no objections."

Finding the inn fairly quickly, Aneira steered Alexios in towards the counter.

"Excuse me, we're with the Godhand mercenary group. If I could get the key to a room please, I would be extremely grateful. My... my friend here needs to rest."

Geoffrey was already seated at the counter drinking from a mug when Aneira and Alexios walked in. He greeted them with a simple, "yo," when they walked in, clearly taking a break from being their boss for the time being.

The innkeeper looked up from a mug he was cleaning to address the two mercenaries.

"Oh, so these are yours then," he said to Geoffrey as he grabbed a key. Geoffrey just nodded in response as the key was given to Aneira.

The monk nods, and begins to lead the girl to his monastery, which should be just over that hill there...

Mia sped off towards the monastery as soon as it was in sight sight. Asking for help as soon as she arrived.
"Hello is there anyone here who knows how to use healing staves?"

Meanwhile Garret turned to the monk.

"Thank you for this lad. I don't know if you need it but here, take it as thanks for leading us here.

Max receives 400 gold.

//Andala can now post.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 31, 2014, 12:15:11 pm »

Aneira took the key with a thanks. She waved at Geo before guiding Alexios upstairs. Finding the correct room, she unlocked the door and headed inside. Shutting the door behind them, she steered Alexios towards the bed, sat them down on it and then stared at the floor for a little, clearly thinking something over.

"I... Alexios, I have some stuff to tell you, I guess. You've been a great friend to me for the time we've been working together and I've really come to depend on you and I just... Bah, none of this is comin out right. I guess what I'm meanin to say is... Everyone keeps making jokes 'bout us, how you're my boyfriend and what not. I've kept tellin 'em off and all but... When I saw you lying on the ground... When I thought you might be dead... Well, I guess I realized how I've come to feel. And... I... I like you. A lot. And... I don't want to lose you. Ever."

She trailed off and closed her eyes for a few seconds, before adding,

"I know that you probably have other things on your mind right now but... I didn't want to hide from you or myself anymore."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 31, 2014, 12:26:08 pm »

Alexios stopped moping for a moment, this being something to cheer him up significantly. He put his arms around Aneira.
:"U-- um.... yeah! Yeah... me too. I-I like you too, Aneira. A lot. You're always there, and I guess I've come to depend on you too, and, u-uh, yeah... If we're always together like we tend to be, I want us to also always be together."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 31, 2014, 12:38:14 pm »

Aneira returned Alexios's hug, holding tightly to him for a few long seconds.

"I'm really glad to hear you feel the same way. I... Some stupid part of me was worried that because of how much I'd told off other people that... You wouldn't be interested because you thought I couldn't like you or something."

She pulled back and grabbed onto his now artifact-less hand.

"But now I don't care if they tease us or anything like that. Well, I mean... I still care, but I'm not going to deny it anymore. I like you, so they can just deal with it."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 31, 2014, 12:40:39 pm »

Lian slowly filed her way across the roads of the town, looking from building to building. Her surface wounds may have been healed, but just as Geoffrey speculated, she would need rest soon. Unfortunately for both of them, she wouldn't even entertain the idea of being a layabout.
: "...Hm." With an irritated sigh, she clicked her sword loose in its sheath, pulling it out slightly. Turning it over, her eyes darted across the blade, "Oh, fine."

She grunted as she fastened the sword back and started heading towards the Armory.

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 31, 2014, 01:19:49 pm »

Hilde was pretty sure that most of the party were accounted for. She just wished in future that people weren't so reckless. She had enough trouble attempting to heal during combat nevermind people rolling about after battle was done.

Before long she finds herself approaching Martyn and that pegasus rider woman, Aika. She seemed unaware of the fact that she was interrupting their conversation, as she walked right about behind the two.

"'Ey, how are ya daeing, Martyn? Ye look like yer one that hasnae bin hurt tae badly. Aw tha others, nae so much, " Hilde sighed, "'tis hard graft having tae heal ye lot."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 31, 2014, 01:27:41 pm »

Andala rubbed her forehead as other holy men and women quickly fled away at the sight of entering woman. Little Mia knew that they ran away to avoid Andala.

"What? You have someone wounded? How am I to preach and spread happiness while knee-deep in blood and bandage." She paused.

"Do you even know how hard it is to clean blood from cloth? Anyways, where's the gut-exhibitionist? Is it you?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:31:16 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57