Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52614 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #420 on: July 31, 2014, 11:14:35 pm »

Once Peter got just out of arm's length, Faewynd stretched her neck out and delicately plucked the carrot from the boy's open hand. She munched on the treat with a look of equine contentment.
: "There you go! You can pet her if you'd like, she knows you're friendly now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 31, 2014, 11:18:02 pm »

Alexios waved at Aneira as she approached.
:"No, Aneira, this is new! And, uh... this isn't dangerous, I don't think, don't worry! By the feel of it... it's just giving me energy directly instead of healing me... Besides, why would this gauntlet be dangerous, it wouldn't make sense!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 31, 2014, 11:26:10 pm »

Blinking, Aneira shrugged.

"Well if you say so. This is Alice. She works for the guy I bought a horse from. We're going to find Ed. Just... don't explode, ok?"

She grinned at him and then continued on her way.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 31, 2014, 11:37:00 pm »

Alexios smiled warmly at Aneira.
:"I'll try, Aneira! Ooop, there it goes.
Oh, and Ekul, the healing is almost always on, except when I'm asleep or sick or something. This new power... I dunno.
"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 31, 2014, 11:53:14 pm »

Lian glanced over to Aneira with only a wave before turning back to Alexios.
: "Tsk, it's dangerous by the very fact you don't even know what it's doing." Lian chided, eyes closed and drumming her fingers on her sword's hilt, "Seeing you keep that thing affixed to your arm as often as you have, it fires off a danger sense like watching a novice trying to play around with a sword. Honestly now, don't say I didn't warn you if it explodes in your face one day." Lian sounded a dull laugh. With a moment, though, her eyes opened and fixed on Ekul.
: "Oh, right. The lecher. Apparently affixed on relics as much as commentary I see."

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2014, 01:39:08 am »

"Oh, man, just my name, Dahzel, and... I can barely remember seeing my parents. But that's it." Dahzel shrugs. "I haven't seen them since... since I remember that. ...Sosar and Viega. Hm. I think."
Still alive, amazingly.

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 02, 2014, 11:51:08 am »

Not really satisfied with the answer he was given, Ekul frowned.

"Well, not really the answer I was looking for, but I suppose research is boring if all the answers lay bare and obvious for all to see."

Turning to address Lian, then taking an additional step further away.

"Heh, gotta show off what I learned from the academy sometimes you know. True Itolian scholars take artifacts and lore very seriously you know."

Turning back to Alexious, Ekul crossed his arms and pinched his chin.

"We'll need to test out what it does, absolutely, no delay. Healing properties, healing properties...perhaps the yellow glow represents how much magical charges remain in it? Like how tomes and staves eventually run out of magic, some artifacts had different coloured glows to reflect its powers waxing or waning."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 03, 2014, 01:33:50 am »

Once Peter got just out of arm's length, Faewynd stretched her neck out and delicately plucked the carrot from the boy's open hand. She munched on the treat with a look of equine contentment.
: "There you go! You can pet her if you'd like, she knows you're friendly now."

Peter slowly reached out and began petting the pegasus, looking as though he couldn't believe he was actually petting a pegasus.

Blinking, Aneira shrugged.

"Well if you say so. This is Alice. She works for the guy I bought a horse from. We're going to find Ed. Just... don't explode, ok?"

She grinned at him and then continued on her way.

Alice had actually been very interested in the artifact Alexios possessed; she'd never seen an artifact do that before and would've liked a chance to examine it. Unfortunately, it stopped before she would've had the chance and besides, it surely would've drawn unwanted attention to herself. She noticed Aneira was already moving again so she followed along.

"Oh, man, just my name, Dahzel, and... I can barely remember seeing my parents. But that's it." Dahzel shrugs. "I haven't seen them since... since I remember that. ...Sosar and Viega. Hm. I think."

"'Sosar and Viega'...?" The man paused in thought for awhile, as if debating what he was going to say. "With their names and your own I may be able to do something. What is it that you want done?"

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 03, 2014, 02:54:59 am »

"Hm." Now that he thought about it, he was almost convinced that this mark meant some sort of disease or something. But now that he realizes the meaning of the mark, he gave pause as he thought of several options. "Well, I guess the only right thing to do is to go and find them, right? Yeah, that definitely sounded right.
Still alive, amazingly.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 04, 2014, 03:09:03 pm »

Finding Ed, Aneira grinned at him.

"Boss told me you were in charge of money now. Well, I just bought a horse from her and her boss, so she's here to make sure that I'm not just trying to steal the horse. Also overheard you were picking up weapons, so if you could grab me a plain old bow while you're picking stuff up, that'd be great."

Aneira picks up an Iron Bow

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 04, 2014, 04:21:21 pm »

"Hm." Now that he thought about it, he was almost convinced that this mark meant some sort of disease or something. But now that he realizes the meaning of the mark, he gave pause as he thought of several options. "Well, I guess the only right thing to do is to go and find them, right? Yeah, that definitely sounded right.

"So you wish for a tracer spell? Give me a moment..." The man whistled and soon enough young boy, probably an apprentice of sorts, came running up with a very impressive looking staff. "Now, if you could tell me where you recieved that mark I should at least be able to determine their general direction and if they still live. The mark is very dated so this is about all I can do, even with such a powerful Artifact."

Finding Ed, Aneira grinned at him.

"Boss told me you were in charge of money now. Well, I just bought a horse from her and her boss, so she's here to make sure that I'm not just trying to steal the horse. Also overheard you were picking up weapons, so if you could grab me a plain old bow while you're picking stuff up, that'd be great."

Aneira picks up an Iron Bow

Aneira and Alice found Edward hastily scribbling down the items the mercenaries had requested, among other things. At the mention of money he finished his current scribble and turned his attention to the girls.

"And how much is that going to cost me?" he said with a sigh as he scribbled down another word.

"O-One thousand..." Alice mumbled just loud enough to hear, trying to keep eye contact with Edward.

"Is she... alright?" Edward asked after scribbling something that vaguely resembled a one and three zeroes on the paper.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:05:45 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2014, 12:42:22 pm »

"She's a shy one, is all. Though I think she's starting to warm up a bit. What do you think Alice? You going to head back to your job now or do you wanna hang out with us for a bit?"

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2014, 03:33:06 pm »

"Hm. The first thing I naturally remember is waking up at the bandit camp... around..." Dahzel surveyed the land, pointing at the direction which felt right. "That way?"
Still alive, amazingly.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 08, 2014, 04:47:50 pm »

"She's a shy one, is all. Though I think she's starting to warm up a bit. What do you think Alice? You going to head back to your job now or do you wanna hang out with us for a bit?"

"Oh, is that all? Edward mumbled to himself with a smile. "Then if that's the case she'd be more than welcome to stay... Provided she wants to of course."

"I-I suppose I could... Where do you want go?" Alice looked expectantly at Aneira.

"Hm. The first thing I naturally remember is waking up at the bandit camp... around..." Dahzel surveyed the land, pointing at the direction which felt right. "That way?"

The man sighed at the vague directions but nonetheless picked up the staff and began chanting. A portal began to form in front of him and an image appeared shortly afterwards. However, all that was could be seen were two of... something. The man looked very strained and began sweating, even his speech was impaired.

"Quickly...! Give me the... name of the country. The image... should reveal what you seek after... that."

The attention of the soldiers and scholars who had been sitting around was quickly focused on the man and some were already calling for healers.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:29:43 pm by F.O.E. »

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2014, 07:57:36 pm »

Country? Country... Dahzel didn't know which country the man was speaking of, but it must have been important to his parents. He then thought, wondering whether or not he should say Karit, before his voice said something, almost uncontrollably. "Itola!"
Still alive, amazingly.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57