Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52583 times)

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2014, 11:58:14 am »

Long forgetting about his wound, and not expecting a heal, Ekul flinched when he was startled by Alexious' healing.

"Woah! Wow, thanks, I forgot I needed that."

Then noticing the glowing gauntlet...

"Hey, Alexious, about that gauntlet of yours...Is it an artifact you dug out of the sand yourself?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 27, 2014, 12:11:24 pm »

Aika looked back and forth between the bickering mercenaries, not daring to speak. She wondered if perhaps the two were lovers. They certainly fought like an old married couple!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 27, 2014, 12:32:45 pm »

Martyn shook his head in annoyance.

"Think whatever you like."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:37:36 pm by Lucus Casius »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 27, 2014, 01:42:26 pm »

"I am to travel with you from now on, sir. I am yours to command."
She bowed respectfully.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:49 pm »

:"No, actually. This artifact was part of my family's stock before we got driven out of business, and it was the one thing I took."

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2014, 03:34:35 pm »

"Aneria's right, Martyn. It's nae like this is a severe injury. 'At vulnerary will have helped ah wee bit at least, an' it does lighten the load on us healers."

"But at least ye cared, heh-heh."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 27, 2014, 04:21:55 pm »

Aneira was thinking back over the battle and trying to figure out how she could be of more use next time. With a nod, she stood up.

"Hey boss, there were stables here in town, right? I'm going to go check 'em out, see if I can't find a horse. Think I'll be more of an asset to the team fighting from horseback. Better vantage and scouting and such."

With a nod to Geof, she headed off to find the stables and a horse.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 27, 2014, 05:13:59 pm »

Aika approached Geoffrey and saluted.

: "Well, it looks like I'm with you until Captain Liz catches up and I get reassigned. Mind giving me a sitrep?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 27, 2014, 05:16:23 pm »

"I am to travel with you from now on, sir. I am yours to command."
She bowed respectfully.

"Well, if you're to travel with my company could I least get your name? It would be troublesome to not now at least that much."

Aneira was thinking back over the battle and trying to figure out how she could be of more use next time. With a nod, she stood up.

"Hey boss, there were stables here in town, right? I'm going to go check 'em out, see if I can't find a horse. Think I'll be more of an asset to the team fighting from horseback. Better vantage and scouting and such."

With a nod to Geof, she headed off to find the stables and a horse.

"Yeah, north-west side of town. If the man wants money tell him that 'Edward Dorinel' will pay for it."

Aika approached Geoffrey and saluted.

: "Well, it looks like I'm with you until Captain Liz catches up and I get reassigned. Mind giving me a sitrep?"

"Well currently I'm just waiting for the mayor of the town to come and hand us our pay or for someone from the military to come and clear us. You're all free to do whatever in the meantime since the only people they want to talk to are the leaders of the companies."

---

Aneira finds the stables with little trouble. As she walks inside a bell jingles as the door hits it and a man instantly appears from behind the counter almost like magic. A girl follows after him, looking as though she's trying to be unnoticed although it just makes her stand out more. They lead Aneira into the stables and it becomes apparent that they deal not only in horses but wyverns and pegasi as well.

"Once you've found something that suits your fancy just let my assistant know!"

With that the man leaves, leaving you, the girl, and all the various mounts alone. Once again, the girl looks as though she's trying to turn invisible with little success.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 05:33:57 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2014, 05:42:00 pm »

Looking at the horses, Aneira spied a copper colored one and grinned. He was the perfect size for her and looked like he could run for hours. Taking her time to look him over, she nodded. He would be perfect. Smiling at the girl, she asked,

"I'd like to buy this one if possible. Also... is everything alright? You seem... scared."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 27, 2014, 05:49:55 pm »

: "In that case, it'd probably be best to introduce myself to the rest of your team. Who would you say is second-in-command? I'll start there."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 27, 2014, 06:32:05 pm »

"Of course. I am Sarrani. The winds told me of much, but not of you in particular, so I am afraid I know not of your name either, my captain."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:36:01 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 27, 2014, 07:26:30 pm »

"Feh."

Martyn shook it off.  Insults and teasing aside, there were still a few things he needed to do in town before this NEXT job started.  Bags to pack, potentially hostile countrymen to avoid for now, supplies to purchase.  Godhand needed food and new armament for the road...

Hm.  Hopefully the town upheld their end of the contract.

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 27, 2014, 08:07:24 pm »

Dahzel went up to the apparent leader. "So, hey, boss! When are we gonna eat!" He then remembered something. "Oh, yeah, and I gotta find me an Itolan scholar or researcher or some junk and take a look at something for me."
Still alive, amazingly.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 27, 2014, 08:44:40 pm »

Looking at the horses, Aneira spied a copper colored one and grinned. He was the perfect size for her and looked like he could run for hours. Taking her time to look him over, she nodded. He would be perfect. Smiling at the girl, she asked,

"I'd like to buy this one if possible. Also... is everything alright? You seem... scared."

The girl visibly jumped when Aneira spoke to her.

"A-Ah, n-no everything's... fine. I'm just... terribly shy and not all that, er, comfortable around people." The girl sighed, shook her head and took a couple of deep breaths. "So you wanted that one right? His name's Sparks and he's one of our best horses. If you'll excuse me I'll go get Richar- er my boss!" Her words were somewhat jumbled together but they were clear enough to understand for the most part, perhaps she'd had practice talking so fast.

The girl practically ran out of the stables after that and no sooner than a few seconds after she slammed the door it reopened and her boss entered.

"So Alice tells me you want 'ole Sparks. Tell you what, since I know you're one of the mercenaries I'll give you a deal. Hows about... 1000 gold sound to ya?"

"Of course. I am Sarrani. The winds told me of much, but not of you in particular, so I am afraid I know not of your name either, my captain."

"My name's Geoffrey as I said before. And Pray tell, what else have 'the winds' told you?"

: "In that case, it'd probably be best to introduce myself to the rest of your team. Who would you say is second-in-command? I'll start there."

"That'd be Edward Dorinel."

Just as Geoffrey mentioned Edward's name he rounded the corner of the southern house.

"That's him over there. You can either wait for him or take the initiative as I seemed to be being called for."

Dahzel went up to the apparent leader. "So, hey, boss! When are we gonna eat!" He then remembered something. "Oh, yeah, and I gotta find me an Itolan scholar or researcher or some junk and take a look at something for me."

"Boss? I don't... When... Did I even hire you?" I really hope the mayor has enough gold to pay the three extra people I seem to be leading... "Well the military is here with some of their top generals. Maybe one of them could help you."
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57