Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52453 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 08:35:49 pm »

Merchant looking for protection and partners, then.  Not a nobleman hunting for the heads of noble men.

Martyn gave him a brief nod, finally relaxing and pulling down his hood after Hilde introduced them both.

"Apologies if I seemed rude.  The situation is stressful for most of us, and I've had a lot on my mind."

"Geoffrey should still be down at The Blue Vine.  I should warn you, though, that we are still working a job here.  I'm not sure how long it will be until we're able to leave."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2014, 09:17:25 pm »

"Oh you're right, I didn't. My name is Edward, nice to meet you Hilde and Martyn."

"It's no trouble. I'm well aware of Sarles' predicament and I must thank those of you who have stayed, if not for your bravery I'm sure this town would have fallen weeks ago."

"Thank you for the information, Martyn. As I promised I'll let you get back to... whatever it is you were doing."

Edward quickly walks away from the two of you headed towards the inn. Once he's quite a distance away he turns around and waves, regardless if you were looking or not, before continuing on his way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thief Catchers: You wander further into town, eyes peeled for anything remotely suspicious. You search for some time but see nothing that warrants further investigation. However, just as you are about to head back, a small boy rams into Gorog. It is not enough to harm Gorog in any way but the kid seems dazed. You notice that he has an abnormally large amount of food on his person and you hear shouts from around the corner about "That damn thief". Could this boy be the thief, and, if he is, who do you report this to? Geoffrey or the man around the corner?

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2014, 09:31:18 pm »

Turning around swiftly, Ekul grabbed the boy's hand firmly, as if the boy was a prized artifact. He had every intention of bringing the potential thief back to his boss.

With his naturally guileless smile, Ekul spoke to the boy.

"Hoy there kiddo! Give the good man his food back, you don't want no cheap wares. I can fetch you better stuff if you follow me and my friend."

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2014, 09:35:49 pm »

"Aye, these days ye dinnae even need ta go looking, 'ey just come straight to ye."

Hilde chuckled a little. She noticed that Martyn had put up his hood as Edward had approached them.

"Ye hide yerself for any reason, Martyn? Aw well, time to gae, aye?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2014, 09:52:53 pm »

The kid nearly drops the food on the spot and looks at Ekul expectantly.

"You mean it mister? I'll be right back!"

The kid quickly scurries off, or he tries to at least before he realizes Ekul's firm grip on his hand.

"C'mon mister let go! I can't return these if you don't let go...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:11:20 pm by F.O.E. »

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2014, 10:18:37 pm »

Following the boy, Ekul let go of his hand and started mentally counting how much he had to spare. If he did not have to replace his weapon anytime soon, there was plenty enough to spare for food. But this was a growing boy he might have to feed.

Keeping behind the boy for the dual purpose of cutting off an escape path and also to act as 'moral support' in case the man proved...agitated.
  "And don't forget to say sorry to the good man."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:24 pm »

"That's a story long in the telling.  Perhaps I'll share it, eventually, when the need arises."

He smiled, relaxing for a moment.

"But other than that, I'm terribly shy and self-conscious around strangers."

He shook his head, returning to his typical somberness.  He wasn't one to remain cheery and joking for long, particularly when there were pressing matters at hand.

"Yes.  Let's keep moving.  The barricades should be just ahead."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2014, 11:40:16 pm »

The kid puts on his best 'sorry' face and hands the food back to the stall owner, apologizing as he does so. The man looks like he's seething and might strike the boy, but after getting a closer look at the boy he calms himself and takes the food with a sigh.

"No harm done I suppose..."

The boy is clearly in high spirits, or perhaps just eager for his promised meal.
"Let's go, let's go!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:11:31 pm by F.O.E. »

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2014, 03:27:56 am »

"Yes, yes I hear you."

Standing in a position that allowed him to watch both the boy and Gorog at the same time, Ekul tossed an apple he had spare to the boy and announced,

"Alright, let's head to the inn and grab something good to eat. You're free to continue patrolling if you like Gorog."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2014, 10:47:19 am »

Head on over to 7, 10
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:50:34 am by Powder Miner »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2014, 11:55:43 am »

As you make your way back to town you hear shouts in the distance. It seems as though Garick went and got reinforcements.

Spoiler: Win Conditions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP Counts (click to show/hide)
EXP: 10/100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ekul, and Gorog should he chose to tag along, lead the child back to The Blue Vine while he happily munches on the apple. Along the way the child reveals that his name is Peter. You finally arrive back at the inn after a bit and go the present Peter to your boss; however, you see that he is currently speaking with a black haired, green robed youth. You cannot hear the conversation over the various noises of the inn but Geoffrey appears to be growing displeased.

"As much as I'd like to accept your offer, I'm in the middle of a job and, unless the war in Karlt ends, I doubt it'll end anytime soon."

"That's perfectly fine. I'll be in town for a few more days.

"I'm talking weeks, months even! Are you expecting me to believe that the war will end in a few days?"

"Of course not. I'm telling you your job here will end in a few days. Probably sooner."

"That's the same thing!"

Geoffrey stands up from his seat and stomps outside, failing to notice Ekul, Gorog (if present), or Peter. He seems quite upset at the moment so speaking to him now may prove hazardous.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:02:58 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:23 pm »

Aneira to 12-10

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2014, 12:01:09 pm »

Lian to 9,6.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2014, 12:34:50 pm »

Alexios to 11, 10
:"I'm right behind you, OK?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2014, 12:36:44 pm »

"Sounds good to me. Just be careful. The guy who ran away might be back with reinforcements. So just keep an eye out."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57