Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52443 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2014, 09:36:43 pm »

As for Alexios' reaction, he let out a yelp as he turned to Lian, and sighed incredibly as he saw it was her.
:"Liiiaaan... you almost gave me a heart attack!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2014, 09:48:37 pm »

: "Heh... Like I said, Alexios, arrow cushion." Lian scratched the side of her head, "First, last and only time... today. I promise."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2014, 10:06:14 pm »

Shaking her head, Aneira looked forward again.

"Right, well, lets just get back to focusing on watching out for enemies."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:01 am »

"Good man." Geoffrey said with a smile as he watched the cloaked lancer leave.

With all but two of his mercs out, both of whom had been surprisingly quiet so far, Geoffrey figured now was a good of time as any to do this. Sitting down at one of the tables he pulled out a sack of coins and started counting, mumbling to himself all the while.

"Hmm... At this rate I'll be short on the shipping fee... Maybe if I... No, but what about...

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 01:02:33 am »

"Need me to do anything, boss?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 01:29:38 am »

I guess there's no other choice, I'll have to suck it up and sell some stuff. That or hope we get the other half of our payment within the next day or two. I'd rather not anger the only flier who agreed to such a ridiculous request.

Done with his finance managing, Geoffrey carefully scooped the coins back into the sack and put it away just in time for Gorog to approach him with a question.

Oh, Gorog? Let me think... Martyn and Hilde are handling the barricade repairs, Aneira, Alex and Lian are scouting... Ah, perhaps you could inspect the town? We've recieved reports that food has gone missing recently. So far it's only from stalls but we fear the thief may move onto the storehouses next.

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 01:55:17 am »

Putting a hefty book down, a memento from the Itola academy he graduated from not too long ago, Ekul frowned in disappointment that his engrossed studying of the ancient lore had denied him the chance follow the scouting group. But another chance for adventure came by just as quickly.

"Hey boss! I could help with the inspection too. Unless you have another task or errand to run?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2014, 02:08:00 am »

Helping Gorog would probably be for the best, Ekul. It's probably just some kid or something but I'd rather not send anyone of you out by yourselves. Strength in numbers after all.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:30:25 am by F.O.E. »

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »

"Looks like it's you and me Gorog, you lead I follow."

The slender Itolan leaned by the entrance looking outside as he dug a hand into his pocket to feel what lose change he kept there.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 02:06:15 pm »

"Alright."
Gorog follows Ekul outside.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 02:38:31 pm »

"Just don't rough em' up too bad you two."
Geoffrey called out to the pair as they left, chuckling lightly to himself.

@Aneira, Lian and Alex: The three of you continue to scout, staying near the edge of the woods to ensure that you are able to hear the alarm should it be sounded. The only noises you hear are your own, or so it appears at first. Eventually you begin to hear what sounds like a conversation though you are too far away to make out anything. Surely the enemy scouts wouldn't dare to get this close to the town, and even if they did they wouldn't be so careless, but what else could it be?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:48:32 pm by F.O.E. »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 03:16:43 pm »

Lian, who was traveling ahead as an apology to the rest, immediately stopped. Her weapon hand shot to her sword's hilt, and she paused.
: "..." The sword fighter remained silent as she glanced back at her comrades and angled her head to where she thought the sounds came from.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 03:32:16 pm »

Alexios put his gauntlet in his robes to hide its glow, nodding at Lian, and moving behind her.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 03:57:16 pm »

Slipping an arrow onto her already strung bow, Aneira slowly crept forward with the group, paying close attention to where hse was placing her feet to avoid hitting any twigs or branches that might snap loudly.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2014, 04:36:42 pm »

@Scouting Party: You carefully approach the source of the sound, moving even closer to the plains beyond the forest. Luckily, none of you make a novice mistake and manage to avoid stepping on something that would've alerted the voices to your presence. At this range you can sorta make out what the voices, you now know is two people, are saying yet you still cannot see them.

"I can't believe... have to... with them, ...ick."

"Yeah, I think... id to, Gorick."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 04:40:23 pm by F.O.E. »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57