Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread  (Read 52491 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Forgotten IC Thread
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2014, 07:36:26 pm »

Alexios merely shrugged at Aneira's comment on rest being boring.
:"Whatever you say. I'm gonna say though, I do NOT mind going and sitting for a bit!"

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2014, 07:37:16 pm »

Ekul nods before making his way to the inn.

"Hoy, Peter, I'm back. Decided on what you want to eat yet?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2014, 07:40:21 pm »

"Fair enough Alexios, seems like using your magic is a bit more tiring than just shooting a bow. You should take a rest if you need one. Healers are important after all."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2014, 07:58:13 pm »

Martyn nods at Geoffrey's response.

"That's good to hear."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2014, 08:04:15 pm »

"Hmm well, I guess you're right. I am trying to convince him to let me hire you mercenaries so I may have been doing it subconsciously. For that I apologize, miss...

Peter crawls out from underneath the table when Ekul enters the inn. The other guest emerge from their rooms, after peeking outside to see if it's safe, and the inn keeper can be seen putting a magical tome away. As the inn returns to normal Peter makes his way over to Ekul.

"Mister, you scared me when you didn't knock and just opened the door."

At the mention of food Peter walked up to the counter and quickly returned with a menu. He looked over it for a while before handing it over to Ekul.

"I can't read."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:10:28 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2014, 08:06:48 pm »

"I'm Aneira. No need for a miss or anything like that. But, as the boss said, we've been hired here, so doesn't look like you'll get your wish. 's too bad you didn't find us first. You're a good fighter and could be interesting to travel some."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2014, 08:12:16 pm »

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aneira. And I wouldn't count me out just yet if I were you. I'm certain he'll be willing to accept within a few days time. So certain in fact that I'm willing to bet on it."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2014, 08:19:50 pm »

Aneira frowned.

"That sounds like you know something about the future. If you know something that's going to happen to this town, you better tell us. We need to be prepared if something's coming."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2014, 08:44:38 pm »

Martyn's eyes narrowed and he gave the merchant a look somewhere between puzzlement and suspicion.

"What Aneira said.  Difficult to work when one is left in the dark."

Omair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2014, 08:47:31 pm »

Taking the menu, Ekul looks over it.

"Well, good thing I can~"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2014, 09:53:53 pm »

"You mean you didn't wonder why the deserters and bandits suddenly teamed up when they've been at each other's throats all this time? They're desperate. Now why would they be so desperate all of a sudden? Ask yourselves that."

Meanwhile...

"Just get me something that has meat!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:10:40 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2014, 09:58:31 pm »

Aneira scowled and tapped an arrow against her thigh.

"Look, if you have something to say, just come out and say it. Either that or stop screwing around with us and leave. Maybe they decided to join up cause they thought they had a better shot at murdering us if they did. 's not that complicated. There're a bunch of us, and their only shot to win is if they fight together. 'sides, not like they worked together too well this battle."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2014, 10:44:23 pm »

: "Hunger? Pride? A monthly quota for blood that they're running late on?... A healthy bribery from a local merchant?" Lian tapped the end of her hilt impatiently as she glared over to Edward, despite her amused expression, "Aneria's right, you know. Rattling about with these dodgy questions isn't going to be good for your health if it persists."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2014, 10:45:54 pm »

Geoffrey chose this point of the conversation to jump in, clearly not in a good mood.

"Would it kill you to just get to the point. We don't have time for your mind games, there's no way that was anything close to the 'massive force' that's supposed to be approaching. We need to work on barricades and rest up for when they come at us seriously."

Edward's demeanor suddenly took a face-heel-turn, going from childish to businesslike.

"Fine. I got word from my father today that the Itolan military has finally been mobilized. They aren't going to help Karlt in any way but they'll be assigned to all towns near or on the border. All you have to do is hold the town until they've arrived. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, especially not any of you mercenaries, so I tried to bend the rules a bit. Now do you accept or not, Geoffrey?"

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2014, 11:09:11 pm »

Martyn's expression darkened at the word of the Itolan military's impending arrival, but the news did not affect his tone.

"Useful information, then.  Finally."

He rubs a remaining fleck of blood off his spear and looks to Geoffrey.

"If what he says is true, the townsfolk won't need help for much longer.  I'd still advise further work on defenses, but we'll be free to take another contract soon."

One leading away from the Itolan military, no less.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57