- 0 (0%)
Mocking players gently.
- 0 (0%)
Root beer.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2014, 05:58:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?  (Read 37832 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 9 - Break ALL the things!
« Reply #330 on: July 09, 2014, 03:16:45 am »

Eh.
((Dang it, I was hoping this thing could die in peace!))
Neh. Misery loves company. Besides, I'm getting back into the RTD game with my piss-poor excuse for an RTD. That means you have to be responsible too.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2014, 02:46:44 am »

((Update post is written*, just need to generate a fortress name that I can be satisfied with, will do it after sleeping.))

((*Quality not guaranteed, but you get what you paid for! Also, lizard just jumped on my stomach. Crazy house-lizards!))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:48:26 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2014, 02:57:16 am »

((First fort of .40, I got a fort named "Dikenotched" I didn't even know what the fort name was before I embarked (I rarely read the strike the earth screen) and I see "Dikenotched" out of the corner of my eye and I'm like "Wut."

Dikenotched got overrun by about 50 zombies and four necromancers by the end of the first summer.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 10 - Peaches!
« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2014, 01:25:34 pm »

While many members of the party try to mess with the fish, Herinrich* pushes open the gray door  leading to all of you passing out before being able to complete your actions with the fish - except for Jonathan, he still manages to facepalm. Upon awakening, you find that you still have all of your items, but don't have a chance to do anything before a nearby speaker crackles into life.

"Hullo again! Samuel here! I'm supposed to read you this - dammit, where did I put that... Here it is! Ahem!"

"Wait... I can't even... Who wrote this?! Look, we're going with Peaches, okay? So, here we go. Peaches - A seaside fortress whose marble spires once belched smoke from the furnaces into the skies above, now long since abandoned. The surrounding jungle has so far refused to reclaim this patch of land, despite hundreds of years passing since the last inhabitants vanished in the middle of fall - some say the demons got them, yet neither any bodies nor a way into the underworld has been found by the few explorers who have made it out with their sanity intact. As for the rest - insane, babbling on about the dead feeding off of the misery of those unfortunate enough to get stuck there, until each of them took their own lives. This is where you, standing on the dusty path just outside the doors of Peaches come in! One of the objects you need to advance lies in one of the rooms below the surface - get in, and get out. You have four days to find it before one of you will die, so get a move on!"

For those that care to look around, Samuel's words ring true - despite a clear stream leading to a nearby ocean, not a single bit of vegetation other than grass can be seen. Looking at the fortress's crumbling towers, two massive stone doors sit side-by-side, each slightly ajar - revealing a faint light coming from within. Jin, being closest to the doors, can faintly smell something roasting within the building - the pleasant yet oddly unfamiliar scent of whatever it is reminds him that he, and in fact all of you, hasn't eaten for days.

*((This is the name from the character sheet, is it incorrect? I can go alter it if it was supposed to be Heinrich.))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:35:52 pm by Lyeos »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2014, 01:36:27 pm »

Figure out what my passive does. See how much wildlife is around.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2014, 02:00:18 pm »

Check for traps outside from a distance. Mainly those of the cage variety.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2014, 04:25:23 pm »

Cry over killing the fish. Then, put on my glove, snap, try to change the colour of the droplet by concentrating, snap again, remove glove. Then, if there is still time, walk up to the castle doors and try to look in steathily.

blazing glory

« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2014, 06:29:41 pm »

(Yeah it was a spelling mistake on my part,it's meant to be Heinrich.)

Push open the stone doors.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2014, 06:49:18 pm »

Search for traps and hidden doors.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2014, 10:34:03 pm »

Move aside and let Heinrich von Stuarm Gunthar (blazing glory) open the door and be ready to hit anything that jumps out at him with my Stun Baton.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 11 - Paranoid players.
« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2014, 02:17:54 am »

Get on with it!

Jin Lemon
Move aside and let Heinrich von Stuarm Gunthar (blazing glory) open the door and be ready to hit anything that jumps out at him with my Stun Baton.
Jin jumps out of the way, landing on his stomach in a painful bellyflop on the ground, and as such doesn't have enough time to ready his stun baton before the doors are pushed open by Heinrich.

Jason Cadwen
Check for traps outside from a distance. Mainly those of the cage variety.
Not a trap other than Rivae is to be seen by Jason anywhere around the fortress, although he does catch a glimpse of something moving atop one of the towers out of the corner of his eye, but upon scanning the tower from his current location for whatever it was, finds nothing.

Rivae Nalvaike
Search for traps and hidden doors.
All Rivae finds is himself and the two main doors, although those can hardly count as being hidden, now can they?

Libitina Keshanodal
Cry over killing the fish. Then, put on my glove, snap, try to change the colour of the droplet by concentrating, snap again, remove glove. Then, if there is still time, walk up to the castle doors and try to look in steathily.
And cry Libitina does, for several minutes, over the assumed deaths of the item - and presumably person - eating fish, her tears appearing to kill the grass where they land. After pulling herself together, and watching Heinrich open the doors, she pulls on her glove - a near-perfect fit, and snaps! Which does absolutely nothing. She then scrunched up her face in concentration, failing to do anything to the gloves, and snaps again - once again doing nothing. As she goes to take it off, however, she finds that it's stuck, and may as well be an actual part of her hand now, judging by how similar to flesh it feels.

Flabort the Immortal Demilich
Quote from: Flabort Substitute - Tastes like chicken!
Do the moonwalk!
Flabort moonwalks better than Michael Jackson, but nobody manages to see him!

Jonathan Master
Figure out what my passive does. See how much wildlife is around.
Jonathan tries to figure out what his passive is - then suddenly realizes that he has no clue what in the world he's thinking. The first thing to pop into his mind, naturally, is to pass gas - which he does. Loudly. After driving his fellow party members to take several steps away from him, he scans the area for wildlife, and finds... None.

Heinrich von Stuarm Gunthar
Push open the stone doors.
Pushing open the stone doors reveals a room with two doors set along both the left and right walls; a massive, crystalline chandelier hanging from the ceiling and slowly rocking back and forth, as though disturbed by some unseen creature or spirit; and a staircase at the far end betwixt two massive golden statues, halberds crossed as though to prevent anyone from passing to the rooms below the surface.

Well!
Stairs Blocked
Four Doors.
Stop being paranoid.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 11 - Paranoid players!
« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2014, 02:27:57 am »

Rivae keeps searching for traps and hidden doors. Obviously he wasn't paying attention enough.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2014, 02:28:12 am »

Open the first right door. Attempt to figure out what my glove does...

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2014, 02:35:14 am »

Go check out whichever door is closest to the tower I thought I saw something move from. Bash any threats with my club.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2014, 05:00:25 am »

Go through any door on the left.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30