Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: For fans of both WoW and PoE.  (Read 705 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
For fans of both WoW and PoE.
« on: June 17, 2014, 09:17:43 pm »

Something I wrote at about 5AM after an emergency raiding binge. Not sure if this should go here or in creative projects, but eh.

In darkened thicket, two men meet.

The first, a massive, dark-skinned man clad in full plate, walks to a great, shaggy creature, hoofed and behorned, more beast than man, encased in most of a cathedral's mock-up.

One beast proffers a massive sword, with crystal guard and hilt. A swing, for trial, greatly drawn-out, turns an entire nearby tree to splinters. The man nods in delight, veins coursing with inhuman might, sword held in hands.

In turn, his part of the exchange, he grants the bull a slender jewel, so small a thing for one so great, blue stone encased in ornate silver, hung on a chain. Once slipped past horns and around neck, the latter finds his mind enlightened; thoughts sprung with haste. And with these thoughts, a grasp of spells as solid things, no harder to deflect than blade or claw.

The deal is done; they now part ways, each towards their domain. Should they prevail, or anger gods, they had defeated greatest odds and found their holy grail.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.