Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Children of the Stars (IC)  (Read 2864 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Children of the Stars (IC)
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 04:32:45 am »

Kopaka's Brood
Tides 151 through to 242
((tides take one day as opposed to 12 hours))

There are a hundred and twenty two of us, and four broodmothers.

Knowledge:

• Animal Husbandry (starting tech)
  • Basic Crystal Working
  • Masonry 1/2

Koharu have made great strides. Our numbers grow, we lose few to the perils of the ocean depths with so many watchers, and our food stocks are larger than ever before. We have made the right choice to nest here.

Some Koharu have taken it to swim to black caves close to the water. Although a risky endeavor, they are quite warm, and full of various sorts of crystal. Koharu normally burn the herd's waste there, and the heat that comes off it is nice. However, one Koharu has heated and shaped a black crystal into a fine blade, which cuts though ice and flesh very easily. He used it to slice a lump of ice out of the wall. Although it doesn't look like much, these crystal 'blades' prove useful.

Meanwhile, other Koharu are using the spare time to try new things. Most are obsessed with the honored tradition of creating better descendancy and maintaining the herds, but a select few are cutting more holes into the ice. Only time will see where this takes them.

The broodmothers have amassed a large horde of eggs. It is nearly the season to start producing young ones, so we must uncover new caves for them.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 05:29:51 am »

Bloon flock
Cycle 15
Bloon ~650. Breeder ~10

:)  Development
 -Gas storage
 -Pressure resistant(3/3)
 -mental connection(2/?)

&Breeder
 &Pressure control(1/2)
 &communication relay(1/2)

We are now even smaller, but we are even stronger. We can go up now, we can go far, cant go down much, down still hurt, down is not interesting, down is ignored.we can go further but it feel less... The big one can feel more ,the big one grow more, the big one can breed more. The big one feel more, hurt more. Big one breed some big one some small one. We call big one breeder. Breeder can feel further, can feel small one. We can feel though big one, but it fuzzy, we will adapt. Big one cant go far, it hurt, breeder can take hurt, breeder tougher, breeder spreading. Go far not interesting,but different, go up interesting. Some hit limit, cant go higher, we feel it, it out there we need to go even higher, but far it is for now.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:32:05 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:16 pm »

Quote from: Transcript of an old Skalkr manuscript; the script has been translated and ordered logically for posterity
Konsoda Skalar Dir Rasmuso (Skalkr Consortium, under the Son of Rasmus)
Menali Zhel vu Tresh

There are four hundred and eighty of us.
Knowledge:
  • Stoneworking: Completed.
  • Agriculture: 1/?
  • Pottery: 1/3

Our council of elders; myself, Olar, Locki, Snorri and the leader of the builders Olag; Guspa was killed by an unserim with many arms in the caves, while foraging- has cemented its power. With our new meeting hall built up from stone, we have now a place to meet in safety without the roof falling upon us. Months have advanced and the Skalar work quick, as the stones we have hewn from the stones of the caves have been put to use making us more stable houses than tents of wood and skin. True, true, we must make the roofs of mud from the river shores, baked on the the fires of the smelting fires we use to make olarrir tools, but nothing is perfect. Some crafter had the idea of shaping mud into buckets or even pots, instead of hewing them from stone, saying it was easy or something stupid like that. We doubt it; baked mud is easy to shatter. Stone is tougher.

I assume whatever is causing the headaches our people are suffering is causing the sudden influx in stupid ideas- one person had the idea of taking the seeds from the bushes we occasionally eat from when we can find them and planting them near our city. Never mind the fact that those things only grow near the oases we can find, but we lack anywhere to grow them! I doubt that such things grow in the dead sands of the desert out of their small oases. The forager was babbling about the river's mud being a good growing place. Olar, the fool, told him to go ahead! I truly hope this forager sees the error of his ways when trying to grow his beloved bushes in the mud of the river fails.

Speaking of the headaches, Locki cannot figure out just what is causing them. We have managed to alleviate them with some sort of herb we found in the caves, but not make them disappear entirely. Before we discovered the caves, these headaches were rare, but now, I believe something in the caves is causing it. I do not believe it is the Olarrir- many of our hunters and warriors use Olarrir weapons without ill effect.

And speaking of warriors, those were put to the test. Mere sunrises ago, we encountered a roving band of Skalar. We attempted to get them to join our stronghold- or rather, some of our foragers did. We found their corpses, hewn apart and looted, up the river. We hunted the murderers down and found them, hiding under a rock like cowards. They screamed like children when they were killed, begging for their lives, some say. Others say they fought to the end. I prefer the latter story; some of my finest warriors were hurt, one killed, in the fight, and it would at least put them up against worthy opponents instead of cowards.

These Skalar seemed to have come from somewhere else, judging from what little tribal markings we could see on them. We will be wary of any who walk near our stronghold with such markings from now on.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 01:44:23 pm »

The Flock
turn:17,  My turn:2
(yep, I prefer that to  IC calendar. )

The flock consists of 1 adult female, 15 young females, 50 males (settled), 300 males (nomadic)

Knowledge:
- Hunting (base tech)
--- Ecosystem manipulation 1/3 > Ecosystem manipulation 2/3
- Military formations 1/3

(I'll add to different tech(s), based on the turn done)
A year passed since the great hunt on the hunters... And then Raves faced the consequences. At first it was a time of plenty, having no large predators to compete allowed to feast on local wildlife... But soon the whole system started to collapse. It started with a small poisonous lizard. Before it was controlled by one of toxin resistant predators but now with it gone, they started to consume roots of young grass...  That forced grazing animals to move away, taking the main meat supply away. Then smaller animals relying on fruits and seeds started to die out, taking a back-up food source away

Only sparse trees found in savannah saved females from starvation. As for males, most of them formed small groups and switched to a migratory lifestyle, coming back to females only to breed.

Soon, after months of wondering one of the groups led by a male named Shar, reached mountains and witnessed glorious creatures, growing to incredible sizes. Yet, their small children look like easy to catch prey. Lifting them to the air and dropping on the rocks is usually enough to crack a thin young shell

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 09:31:28 pm »

Hurmdean Empire
Star cycle 18, tidecycles 52 through 54.

okay seriously we need to do something about this dating system tho

Our last count placed us at around four-hundred and forty-five.

Knowledge:

• The Traditional Knowledge of Metallurgy: Known
  • The New Knowledge of Beast Herding: Known
  • The Newest Knowledge of Tool-Making: 1/2

Our people expand. We are greater than before, and the village continues to grow, as do our herds. I have heard tell of a warlord with power great enough to challenge the empire, to the south. I have begun taking steps to correct this fallacy in the world. A group of herders and hunters has been sent to observe his movements. Nothing can stand in the way of the Hurmdean Empire. Nothing. So shall it be.

The Learning Ones and the smashers try to find better ways to gather iron for smelting. They believe using a branch may help. I tell them that they are fools; branches are not as strong as tails! But they wish to try it anyway. I will allow it, if only to see whether their ideas hold merit. We must have more iron, if we are to continue to grow...perhaps it can be used for other purposes, as well? I have seen the jagged edges of this iron cut into flesh, and some of our older hunters use shards to peel the meat and skin from the bones of their prey. Perhaps there is merit in that, as well. It will be looked into. So shall it be.

My hunters bring me strange news this latest tidecycle. The Shelled Swimmers make strange marks on the shore. We know not what they mean, but these beasts have shown intelligence beyond any we have seen elsewhere, if slow intelligence. I have given them a new name, to reflect this. The Cunning Ones. It seems rude, though we plan to breed them like common beasts, to leave their name as such a simple one. My own hypocrisy does not escape me, and I do not find myself proud of it. But our Learning Ones study the markings, and we will learn what it means.

The group of beasts themselves have finally been brought to the breeding grounds, though there was difficulty involved, and one has been injured, though we know not how. There has also been difficulty in making them breed with one another; they seem to have only two sexes, unlike us. It is a strange concept. Who would bear the child? Who would provide the seed of life, and who would provide the heat of the soul? That has changed recently, according to the breeders, however. One of the Learning Ones claims one of the Cunning Ones is with child, but I doubt him, as we know little of their ways, still. We shall see, though. So it shall be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 09:57:53 pm »

Bloon flock
Cycle 18
Bloon ~850. Breeder ~13
[/size]
 Development
-Gas storage 
-Pressure resistant
-Space resistant (1/3)
 -mental connection(3/?)
[/size] -Efficient Proplusion(1/4)

&Breeder
 &Pressure control(2/2)
 &communication relay(2/2)

Bloon did it, We go higher,One start blowing out.We shrink ourself, we push air out, we control our drift. This is new, this is interesting , this is ..... exciting. We can go higher, we can seek that thing. We can go further, We are happy, we are exicited. We will explore, we will find, we will go further.Breeder are even bigger, connection no longer fuzzy, we cant go to far from breeder, but breeder can go far from breeder. We can go further, feel further, connect further. Breeder hurt less now,But breeder is big, so breeder not as strong. Breed cant push, breeder cant ccontrol, we pull breeder around. Some of us are going missing, going too far from breeder, going high hurt again. We will overcome it, we are closer now, higher is interesting, we wont give up. We will not let it stop us, we are happy![/size]

nearlyNonexistent

• Bay Watcher
  • "What for, robbery?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 08:12:00 pm »

Cree Conglomerate

New Standardized Cycle 20.
~300 Cree.

Secrets and Projects:
  • 1/4: Passive Iron Collection via Stone Filter
  • 1/4: Passive Food Collection via Stone Cage
  • 1/4: Might through Mind (Cultural Renaissance)

"It is apparent that, due to the kidnapping of our scouting party, the ceeksrk-kkr still do not recognize our power, our intelligence. We will show them, and we will show them in a single stroke! This stroke may not be soon, it may not even be realized by them, but we will rise up against their oppression! We will usher in a golden age, an age of Creekuu-uur!"

The crowd gasped at my words here, for the Creekuu was an "open secret (or srkret-kkr nkrk-kre, "obvious hidden")"; it was the term for the Plotting, the secret hatred for everyone that we all possessed and acted upon only in secret. The Plotting has only recently evolved beyond tricking others in assisting in pushing others down cliffs, into virally infected prey, and other such easy things. It has now evolved into politics and speeches, assassinations and such, though it is still simple.

"What have they done to us?", you younglings may ask, feeling very un-oppressed right now... Well, they're the reason some of you younglings weren't born. Your potential grandparents were eaten, died on the trip to safety, or so on and so forth. So while we may not be oppressed now, we can tell by the fact that they have kidnapped some of us that they will continue this oppression."

I concluded my speech, and the movement for Might through Mind began. We immediately began work on numerous projects; on allowing us better food and metal collection, and allowing us to make our ingenuity more obvious. The first step was to begin the long process of carving artwork into the walls; depictions of their great leader, me of course. Depictions of our knowledge of our biology, of our history of murder. Of our hatred for the beasts, and our plans for the future

Kidnapped Party Log

Ceekrsk-ree. Those ceeksrk-kkr cruske-treekre! Ceee-kkr help suku-uur! We have been trapped and taken away by the beasts, and I have been injured to slowness while trying to escape their grasp. What makes this worse was that this was my fault for over-extending in an attempt to follow the sound of the beasts' large foot-marks, and so if we do escape everyone will turn against me.

The captured writer, seems to be named Kkr (confusingly), and that blasted Cruukstr have given in to hopelessness and started perpetually mating, their spores make the air chafe. The chisel the writer used, made of a strange material like that of our shells, was swallowed, but the writer coughed it up only slightly worse for wear once they set us down and gave us space.

Another message was wrote, this time less rushed since we couldn't escape anyway. It was grammatically sound, for such a poor representation of our clinking and groaning sounds. The writer wrote it before giving up to their apparent method of clogging our air ducts and killing us through spores.

"kur-ceeekrsk-kkr nunu-srkret-ree strk-uur ruu-suku-kre"
"[Commanded]-[beasts]-[acting noun] [opposite]-[forbidden]-[verb] [movement]-[acted upon] [possessive]-[us]-[modifier]"
"Beasts, I command you to stop forbidding our motion!"

After some odd prodding they appear to be under the impression that we have two discrete types of us, due to them treating some of us differently than others despite us all exhibiting the same behavior at the time. Different tonal harmonies. We do not see why they would think this, but it may have been reinforced by the writer being the one dominant in their... new activities. The good note is that I am one of the ones being sung to with more pleasing harmonies than Rkkck and Kkr. I cannot understand these odd harmonies that break all rules of Cree song-speech, but these ones seem closer.
Famous for stupidity and humor.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 08:34:02 pm »

Guwaghaii: Collective of the Mountain Peoples
Cycle 21
2nd Ganja

Populace: 46 members.

Secrets:

• Masonry: Complete
  • Animal Husbandry: 1/2
  • Basic Catapults: 1/3

We are under attack. Flying Devils from the sky have descended upon us, targeting the young and the vulnerable. We have lost many, and even with expedited breeding, we are at a lower population than the first Ganja of our Collective organization. These dreaded creatures attack with speed and precision unseen before. God has provided little explanation to the sudden appearance of these creatures, we fear that She may be distracted by some other conflict elsewhere. For now, it seems like we are left to our own device.

While our young are at risk of the Devil attacks, these creatures seem to ignore the Hibwutai. Perhaps they do not enjoy the taste of Hibwutai flesh. The Hibwutai have become increasingly content in staying within our settlement, and some of our members have taken it open them to provide simple structures for the Hibwutai to stay in. This cohabitation may soon lead to larger, more permanent arrangement between our two peoples.

We have completed the art of masonry. Our homes are now beginning to increase in size as well as standardization, fitted in patterns met to withstand greater forces. Plans are to expand some of structures to even greater heights to serve more purpose. One of the first orders of business will be to create a place of worship for our God, so that we may communicate with Him more directly. Praise unto Him.

While our new buildings will prove it harder for the Devils to prey upon our children, it will only slow them down. The younger Guwaghaii have begun devising ways to actually directly combat the Devils. They claim to construct tools that launch stones high up into the air, and claim that when the Devils attack, they will be met with the stones which will shatter their bodies. The elders yet again dismiss this, as they have never been ones to promote any sort of fighting; they claim that is the sort of barbarism we had trouble with before we banded together.

Kumizolo says that he will attempt to climb the summit of the great Mount Heaven, which is named after its impossible height. Even with resistance from the members of the community who claim he is putting himself at needless risk, Kumizolo argues that his climb is more important to our people than him as individual. No one has braved Heaven to live the tale, but he says from its vantage point, he will be able to say far out, maybe even beyond the waters where the Devils come from. We only hope him to be right.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 07:52:23 pm »

Bloon flock
Cycle 22
Bloon ~500. Breeder ~23

Development
-Gas storage 
-Pressure resistant
-Space resistant (2/3)
 -mental connection(3/?)
-Efficient Proplusion(2/4)

-basic grapple suction(1/2)

&Breeder
 &Pressure control
 &communication relay
 &space travel (1/5)

It hurts, it hurts a lot but it feels so.... Right. Bloon are flying up, bloon are flying out, up and out hurts but it interesting. We dont have control yet, we can blow, but no control. We test our limit, we fly higher, some are loss, some came back, all is hurt but we dont care. Breeder cant fly, not yet anyway. Breeder make more, more bloon to loss, more to get hurt, more to explore.we can pull them, we can drag them, we can move them. They are heavy but we are many, we can do it. We have loose grip, but sucking help, so we suck on. Many are lose ,many are hurt, many are gone. We need to be stronger, we need to go further, we are one. We try drag big ones out, but big one heavy, we need more power, we need more grip. Bigone still hurt, hey are very big they are not strong. They are developing, we can do it, we will do it.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 10:14:15 am »

Bloon flock
Cycle 23
Bloon ~200. Breeder ~26

Development
-Gas storage 
-Pressure resistant
-Space resistant (3/3)
 -mental connection(4/?)
-Efficient Proplusion(3/4)

&Breeder
 &Pressure control
 &communication relay
 &space travel (2/5)

We are less and we are lost but we are far and we are high! We can go further, we can go higher we can go up up and go away! Many are loss but we dont care, it doesnt hurt much and we can push ourself. We want to go higher and we want to go further, and now we can go higher and fly further. But but we still cant feel further, we need the big one. Big ones are not ready, big one cant go far, big one is not strong. We are losing but we are testing we are going to where we wanted. We feel weaker and weaker, going out is easy but coming back is hard, we cant feel much and we cant control. We need more power we need more number we need stronger big one. We feel more, just more....... Complete.

Small uns are crazy, they keep flying away, trying to drag us out, we are not ready but we will soon be

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 07:04:00 pm »

Hurmdean Empire
Star cycle 24, tidecycles 10 through 12.

The Learning Ones state that we are numbered perhaps five and one-half hundreds.

Knowledge:

• The Traditional Knowledge of Metallurgy: Known
  • The Not New Knowledge of Beast Herding: Known
  • The New Knowledge of Tool-Making: Known
  • The Newest Knowledge of Wood Working: 0/1
  • The Unknown Knowledge of Crop Raising: */3
  • The Far Knowledge of Beast Breeding: */1
  • The Farther Knowledge of Symbol Making: */2

The beasts breed well. Already there are several litters of their children about, though discipline has had to be firm to ensure none are consumed. I have commanded them be kept separate from their parents, for I have doubts as to the creature's lack of intelligence. The strange symbols they make seem to imply an interest in art, at least, however misguided. The Learning Ones believe it is an attempt to communicate with us. While I have my doubts as to their wishing to communicate with us when we have bound them to our will, I allow the Learning Ones to continue. The Cunning Ones have grown more docile, we believe, though they may just understand the futility of escape. We do provide them with food as they need, so far as can be seen and allow them to do as they wish within the confines of their area, so long as they do not fight. They will, perhaps, learn to appreciate us. So shall it be.

We have had to break up fights between the one who was injured and one of the first breeders, unfortunately. I will call the formerly injured one Tyun, for he appears the most intelligent of all the bests. The breeders have been named Gurig and Rugir, by the village's children, who seek to play with them when they do not have duties to attend to. The Cunning Ones usually allow it, but parents keep watch, as the first time they tried to play, a child barely old enough to pick up a Stiff Crawler lost two of xir right arms. The offending beast was punished severely for the infraction, and would have been killed by the parents of the child had I not intervened. I believe the beasts understand the care we have for our children, and perhaps they will then know the care we will take for theirs. They all breed now, though we are not sure how, anymore, as the intermingling has confused our Learning Ones beyond all hope of understanding. But we do not need to understand. We only need them to live. So shall it be.

The Learning Ones turned out to be right about the branches, after all! At least in a manner of speaking. The iron is useful for more than housing, far more useful; indeed, though our growth is slow for the moment, it is believed once we have finished replacing our iron huts with ones formed of grass or spines, reinforced by iron rather than merely made of it, that we will expand as never before! The iron once used to build our homes is put to use in what the Learning Ones call tools. A revolutionary discovery! By taking iron and forming it into different shapes, it is useful for so many things! They have even found ways to make hunting more effective, by placing sharp shards of iron onto long wooden branches that have been slimmed and cut cleanly, so that we might throw them from afar at soft-shelled prey. I would ask forgiveness of the Learning Ones, but they have already begged mine for being so impudent as to prove me wrong. I gave it to them. All of them except one, who was so impudent as to suggest such might occur again. I nearly had him beaten before my dirtha bid me stop. Xe is a good dirtha, and I am blessed by the ancestors to have hir. Xe begged me to rather use his foresight, knowing that it was my blood, not my wisdom, speaking when I called for my guards. So shall it be.

Following my dirtha's advice, I had the Learning One accompany me from now on. He is now an Advising One, whom I keep nothing from, so that he might tell me when I am in danger of committing grave folly. His honesty will be useful, and refreshing. It is he who listens to me tell my Memory for safe-keeping in the Traditions. I will not be the tyrant the Southern Warlord is. My people will not fear or hate me. They will obey, but I do not wish to be a warlord. Only an Emperor. So shall it be.

The Southern Warlord has a great many people, perhaps more than in the Empire, but he has no Learning Ones. No Advising Ones. He does not have the strength of his ancestors and the will of his people. I have these things. The Empire has these things. He will fall. I will slay him myself if I must, and share his feast with all who once cringed from his sight. In time, so it shall be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

nearlyNonexistent

• Bay Watcher
  • "What for, robbery?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 11:30:28 pm »

Cree Conglomerate

NSC 25. Population 400.

Projects:
  • 2/4 Iron collectors
  • 2/4 Food collectors
  • 2/4 Cultural renaissance

Instated Changes in Nrksuku

For one, an audible barrier around the city has been placed; symbols stating that this is Nrksuku, derived from the words for "here" and "us"; this audible barrier should show our intelligence to all who can understand it as symbols. And I, Kuurkkck, am the new professional writer to replace the old captive.

I have already placed large symbols around the town denouncing the beasts and listing their time, which are basically always telling the citizens of our plight. The smarter ones have already adapted, realizing our leader's intentions of improving our society.

The other contemplatives have began putting up stone filtration centers for the lava lake's outlet to the river. While iron balls get scraped up by them, and some of the small fish have been caught in them, the resources cannot be /extracted/ from them; they simply keep flowing down the river, now massed up.

The Captives, Kkr's View

Despite the situation, it appears that all is fine! While the beasts are still very deaf to our language, they have properly treated us so far. Our first young have been spawned (though their armor has yet to develop... it is quite scary when the beasts get nearby them), and such a life is infinitely easier than consistently plotting murder. Escape would be preferred, however, for while these creatures seem more advanced than us so far, we don't know of their intentions for the future.

The beasts clatter strange names to us, we are not able to reciprocate these attempts at communication. Our symbols appear to not be read, so we have given up these attempts for now. We are trying clacking our pincers in rhythmic patterns at objects, unique ones for each object, but it's very difficult for them to interpret this. Their hearing is locked to a very small range of sounds, while our minds are free to hear the vast soundscape of the land. They cannot hear the quakes deep below, echoing above... But they seem to be able to perceive some things we cannot. Their hearing does not take vibration from themselves... they can hear without making noise.

I tried more etchings! This time pictographs. It may be easier for them to learn things that correspond to real world sounds, not sounds made by us. We etched the soundscape of our city into the stone nearby.

(The craftscreeship is incredibly lacking.)
Famous for stupidity and humor.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2014, 12:56:34 am »

Bloon flock
Cycle 24
Bloon ~150. Breeder ~32

Development
-Gas storage 
-Pressure resistant
-Space resistant
-mental connection(5/?)
-Efficient Proplusion(4/4)

&Breeder
 &Pressure control
 &communication relay
 &space travel (3/5)
 &Hive mind(1/?)

We are even less but we are even better, we can go round, go far, go up, go down, go out, go in and it is fun. We fly around we explore the world we find interesting thing. We can feel further, feel more, feel closer. Go out is dangerous, it can hurt, it can kill, it have no mercy but we will go, it is fun we will find the way. We will get stronger, we will get further! We are losing but we are learning, we are trying, we are evolving...... wait what is this, it new sensation, the big uns, they care. we have to  help them, we have to be safe.

We are taking control, it is too far. we need control.
Pages: 1 [2]