Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to Mook: Mission 1  (Read 3337 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Mook: Mission 1
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 04:11:22 pm »

Name: The Ravager
Setting choice: Sadly, no longer relevant (Sci-fi would've been nice)
Bonus: -1 ACC, Light Armour
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 04:54:28 pm »

Leeroy attacks the mother. (3 vs. 3-1+1) His ax swing misses. (4) The mother reacts to this by grabbing her kid and running. Bogus chucks his spear at the mother, (4 vs. 3) and hits, knocking her down. (3,1) The dad runs in front of the injured mother, while the kid appears to be crying over his injured mother. (5) The other 7 minions charge. (5 vs. 2) The first mook kills the dad with a sword, while the rest rush the mom. (2,3) The kid stands, and runs towards the back of the house, while (6 vs. 1) a blow from another mook finishes off the mother.

Hunter and her fellow mooks fire the bombard at the family car. (5) The car is smashed up pretty severely.

Ernst and Art attempt to break down the door. (6,1) Ernst charges at the door and smashes it into a thousand little pieces, and falls in a heap inside the house. Art charges after Ernst, but trips over him and hits the floor of the house. (1) The other mooks decide not to rush things and wait outside. (6) Ernst and Art look up to see an old man at the back door, who (3) stares at them curiously. "You appear to be human, yet you are actually skeletons. Who are you two?"

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nunzillor

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2014, 05:46:50 pm »

"We're looking for a young boy to ki-- err... give candy to.  Everyone likes candy, yes?  Where is he?"  Art smiled, proud in the knowledge that his powers of deception had once again saved the day.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 09:03:52 pm by Nunzillor »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 05:52:30 pm »

Chase down the kid and destroy him!

(We may have just created this universe's batman.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2014, 02:41:49 am »

Order my mook squad to reload the bombard! Help out with that, obviously. And then look around for priority targets - like that old man, for instance. One should never trust oddly knowledgeable old men like him! If I can get a bead on him, try to hit him with a bombard shot!
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2014, 06:49:26 am »

Name: Suri
Setting choice: does not matter anymore
Bonus: -1 to accuracy and light armor

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2014, 06:58:31 am »

Grab my spear and start running after the kid. Chuck my spear at him when I see him.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2014, 12:10:18 pm »

"We're looking for a young boy to ki-- err... give candy to.  Everyone likes candy, yes?  Where is he?"  Ernst smiled, proud in the knowledge that his powers of deception had once again saved the day.
I'm pretty sure I'm Ernst and you're Art.
Crawl behind him whilst the other guy keeps him distracted, then hack his feet off.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Nunzillor

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 09:03:23 pm »

Crud.  Fixed.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 01:14:49 pm »

Hunter reloads the bombard and fires it towards the back of the house. (6) The shot goes true, smashing into the back of the house and causing the roof to collapse in on that are.

Art attempts to distract the old man while Ernst creeps around behind him. (2) "We need to get a magical artifact from this house." (5) The old man smiles "I don't think so." (4+1) The old man gestures, and both Art and Ernst are engulfed in fire. (2-2+1,4-2+1) Art takes the brunt of the attack and dies almost immediately, while Ernst manages to hold out. However, he realizes he needs to put himself out, fast. (6) The 5 mooks out back decide this would be a good opportunity to charge into the fray, (6+1) They are incinerated instantly by the old man, who then sits down to recover. This is when the ceiling suddenly falls in. (2, 2) burying and severely injuring both the old man and Ernst. (2) The back of the house is now on fire.

Leeroy and Bogus, (6) followed by the 7 other mooks, chase after the kid (5) who disappears from view after rounding the corner. Leeroy and Bogus enter the kitchen to see that the kid has vanished.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 01:16:43 pm »

Continue wacky chase sequence against kid.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 01:56:25 pm »

At least the falling ceiling probably put me out.
Dig way out of rubble, brutally murder old guy.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 03:44:05 pm »

Hunter Darkness Raven Way knows what to do in this sort of situation, and quickly flips the double bird at the ruins triumphantly, then resumes her duty of artillery mookery.

Reload the bombard and take aim at the front of the house - fire to destroy and bury, to deprive the people within of any cover whatsoever! All shall be revealed by the power of primitive siege weaponry!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 05:16:50 pm »

Continue wacky chase sequence against kid.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:10 pm »

Hunter reloads and aims at the front of the house. (2) However, the bombard fails to fire. Something must have gone wrong with the thing.

Bogus and Leeroy look around for the kid. (6) They hear the kid laughing as they do so.

Ernst attempts to dig out of the rubble, (1) however, this causes some burning rubble to collapse on top of him. (4) Ernst is unhurt by this, but the flames are getting a little too close for comfort.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4