Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Mook: Mission 1  (Read 3333 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Mook
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 03:25:14 pm »

Take my axe of Dark Paladin-ness, walk up to the door, and think of a-

"LEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYY....."

Oh. Right. Charge through the door and murder something.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Mook: Mission 1
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 03:31:36 pm »

Take Catapult ((Catapult's are techincally medieval weapons :P)) , and if I can't, just take Spear.
If catapult: Launch rock at house.
If Spear: Run in after Leeroy and attack anyone I see.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Mook
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 03:49:37 pm »

I guess that means it's Urban Fantasy.
Oh rly? I kinda meant Medieval Japan, so yeah.
I was referring to this:
Currentyl it's a tie between urban fantasy and sci-fi. Anyone willing to break the tie?
Take a longsword. Head around the rear of the house looking for a back exit or window.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 04:05:00 pm »

Oh. Ooooooh. Sorry then.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nunzillor

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 04:23:07 pm »

Art wasn't a big thinker (it hurt his head and didn't involve much stabbing), but even he realized that a more cautious approach might be better.  He followed the one that seemed to have a plan.

Grab an axe and follow Ernst.  Assist in finding a back entrance to the house.  Be on the lookout for signs of activity nearby.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:58:20 pm by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 03:30:47 pm »

Being half-vampire, half-demon, half-human, half-kitsune and half-skeleton was hardly the easiest job in a world such as this, but Hunter Darkness Raven Way somehow managed. She had gotten an amazing job, and she had been practically a shoo-in with her already fully (well, it was one person out of her 2.5 total) undead status. And now she had to kill some silly bugger and his family, and she had just the tool for it!

Grab a hand bombard (hey, it's a late medieval weapon) and close to a nearer distance. Watch out for signs of activity all around!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 04:15:12 pm »

Leeroy takes his ax and runs at the door, yelling his name. (2) He hits the door and it fails to give way. (1) The door is opened from the inside by a teenage kid. "Hello?" Bogus grabs his spear and charges after Leeroy and attacks the kid. (1) The kid fails to notice the attack (3+1-1) until Bogus tries stabs him in the shoulder. (6) The kid cries for help leading both of the kid's parents to show up. (2,4) The dad seems like an ordinary person, however the mom appears to know how to fight. (1) Both freak out, seeing two men with medieval weaponry at their front door. (5) Behind Bogus and Leeroy, 7 of the other mooks fall in behind them.

Ernst and Art grab their respective weapons and head towards the rear of the house, (4) followed by 5 other mooks. (5) They see that the back door is locked and there are no windows on the first floor back here.

Hunter (3) mans the giant wheeled bombard she brought with her a safe firing distance away from the front door. 3 of the other mooks decided to stay with her.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 04:17:28 pm »

Kill the mom!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 04:17:34 pm »

With the aid of my fellow mooks, fire the bombard at whatever wheeled getaway vehicles the family possesses that are visible! This will serve as both an adequate distraction for them and a solution to the problem of them escaping!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 04:27:47 pm »

Hack through lock. Or failing that just smash the door down.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 04:30:42 pm »

Name: Zorlon the Destroyer
Setting choice: High fantasy
Bonus: No penalty to accuracy and no armor.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 05:09:28 pm »

Name: The man of four masks
Setting choice: irrelevant
Bonus: No penalty to accuracy and no armor

Nunzillor

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 05:32:17 pm »

Assist Ernst in breaking down the door.  Make sure the humans don't try to escape that way.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:49:41 pm by Nunzillor »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2014, 02:46:58 pm »

Waiting on Darkpaladin
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2014, 03:01:12 pm »

Throw my spear at the mom.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4