Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49

Author Topic: The Heresy of Achilles VII: 40k: Only War Planning and OOC  (Read 40112 times)

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Heresy of Achilles VII: 40k: Only War Planning and OOC
« Reply #435 on: June 21, 2014, 03:41:14 pm »

Like hell, no offense intended but if the companion can't calm you down I'll put you down permanently before you kill us all.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 21, 2014, 03:41:24 pm »

Gunin, I don't think you understand; I will eventually cause a TPK. Period. It will happen.

Two psykers mean a double TPK. Somehow, it will happen. One of us will bring everyone back to life and then they'll all get killed again.
You're just thinking to highly of yourself at this point, the only way you'll cause a TPK is if you aim to do so to try and dick over the entire party, because in OW you're not likely to kill that many other team members actually. You're more likely to disorient, mildly harm, disarm, or some other annoyance than actually kill the entire team.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 21, 2014, 03:42:15 pm »

You could summon a special friend for the party. It could happen.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 21, 2014, 03:43:13 pm »

You could summon a special friend for the party. It could happen.
It could, but its unlikely, and if he's playing a psyker even mildly competently that chance drops quite a bit.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 21, 2014, 03:43:39 pm »

Hey Remuthra it's possible to render people unconscious without killing them isn't it? Through blood loss or head trauma?

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2014, 03:43:51 pm »

Gunin, I don't think you understand; I will eventually cause a TPK. Period. It will happen.

Two psykers mean a double TPK. Somehow, it will happen. One of us will bring everyone back to life and then they'll all get killed again.
You're just thinking to highly of yourself at this point, the only way you'll cause a TPK is if you aim to do so to try and dick over the entire party, because in OW you're not likely to kill that many other team members actually. You're more likely to disorient, mildly harm, disarm, or some other annoyance than actually kill the entire team.
When I say TPK, I mean when I have to Push to keep us all alive, fuck up, roll Perils of the Warp, and subsequently roll Daemon Hordes Kill You All.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2014, 04:34:01 pm »

When I say TPK, I mean when I have to Push to keep us all alive, fuck up, roll Perils of the Warp, and subsequently roll Daemon Hordes Kill You All.
Well, I think we know enough to put a las-shot through your eye the moment demonic spawn start crawling out of the ground around us.

Also, do you think we worship the Dark Gods or the Emprah? We do rip out the beating heart of some of our prisoners, after all. Khorne sounds familiar... Blood for the Blood God and all that...

I think the 91st Cuatlan "Crusaders" Regiment sounds nice, since it means we have the strength of ninety ancestors flowing through each of us. Moar Powah!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2014, 04:41:29 pm »

Finalized my sheet as well, Remuthra can add it to the OP whenever he gets to that.

Spoiler: Darrien Ariovistus (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2014, 05:12:31 pm »

I do hope this will be IRC because there's not enough forum colors for everyone...

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2014, 05:18:27 pm »

It won't be. People are from to many time zones to make that work.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2014, 05:24:07 pm »

This could get tricky but i'll stick around.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2014, 05:25:04 pm »

I do hope this will be IRC because there's not enough forum colors for everyone...
Nonsense! What are you, new or something? I mean seriously, there are a lot of colors, even some that are hidden.

And then there's glows and stuff, too.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2014, 06:30:44 pm »

And here is my character sheet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 08:05:55 pm by adwarf »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2014, 06:53:15 pm »

Nonsense! What are you, new or something? I mean seriously, there are a lot of colors, even some that are hidden.

And then there's glows and stuff, too.

I'm having trouble reading some but fine.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2014, 06:55:01 pm »

Yeah, I won't be able to do this. Don't have access to reading the rules in any way, and I'm slightly busy. Sorry.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49