Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]  (Read 10907 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2014, 09:42:39 am »

"If you still think that this time tomorrow then I'll buy you a drink to celebrate."
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2014, 09:56:47 am »

Kyle rolls his eyes again.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2014, 10:12:56 am »

Klasha puffed sedately on her cigar before she responded. "You sure you didn't forget your balls back in Raccoon City, big guy?"
She breathed out an aromatic plume of smoke.
"No worries, Chief. We'll fix the situation."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2014, 10:31:52 am »

"Arrogance is a trait of the uninformed. I've fought this battle once already and a lot of good men were killed by arrogance and lack of information. I'm not a coward but I know what happens when this virus gets loose and if that happens today better you know what that means now while you can prepare yourselves.

We didn't have that chance and shock killed tens of thousands.
"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2014, 03:43:47 pm »

"Consider me shaking in my boots then, if that makes you feel better. Anything else we should know, Chief? Hoe many perps we got, their general armaments?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2014, 09:38:40 pm »

"Consider me shaking in my boots then, if that makes you feel better. Anything else we should know, Chief? Hoe many perps we got, their general armaments?"

Captain Overbeck raised an eyebrow "While I agree that Agent Bekter might be over-reacting to his team-mates I would appreciate it if you were serious." Captain Overbeck seemed to look at each agent in turn before actually replying to the question "The amount of resistance you will encounter is minimal at best. Light arms and armaments."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014, 01:49:20 pm »

PTW

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 02:13:35 pm »

"Is that all? If I'm going to die today I'd like to get it over with. Before old age catches up with me. Sir."
Caine's law.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2014, 02:45:03 pm »

"Is that all? If I'm going to die today I'd like to get it over with. Before old age catches up with me. Sir."

"Of course. You're all dismissed. Just head up to the helipad if you're ready." Captain Overbeck said with a dismissive wave of her Cigar. "But... Be careful out there okay? Also, try not to let people know why you're there. We don't want to cause a panic."

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2014, 02:46:24 pm »

Get to the chopper.
Caine's law.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2014, 03:02:37 pm »

The walk to the chopper was done in silence. As was the entire chopper ride. The loudness of this civilian model made it impossible to hear each other but the pilot's awful singing was coming in loud and clear. How the man was able to sing so loudly you had no idea.

Once you arrived at Ulados City you were rather surprised to see just how many people were around. Apparently Captain Overbeck had been right. There wasn't an outbreak. WOULDN'T be an outbreak if you handled it correctly.

The entire car ride to the location was rather boring as well. Nerves forcing each member to remain silent as they tried to mentally prepare themselves for what would lie ahead. It was in the center of the city that you finally saw the front of the Arklay Anarachists. An Alcoholics Anonymous center. Apparently the Anarchists had an interesting sense of humor. Each of your stepped from the car and stretched. It had been at least four hours since you left. Traffic was the absolute worst in Ulados. Hopefully, it would continue to be the worst thing in the city for a long time. Now all that was left was to go inside.

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:30:04 pm by Nerjin »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2014, 03:04:05 pm »

Take off for the back of the building and scout it out. Move alone and use shadows to avoid being spotted.
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2014, 03:05:43 pm »

So, plan? Ok.. nutless has taken off. I say the rest of us just go in hard from the front. Maybe another to back up Bekter from behind.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2014, 03:37:52 pm »

"I'd like to try talking my way in first. If they don't think there's about to be a raid..."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2014, 04:03:07 pm »

Take off for the back of the building and scout it out. Move alone and use shadows to avoid being spotted.

The alleyway is essentially what you'd expect. A dirty back-alley with dumpsters over-flowing with trash. You're disgusted to note that used condoms are prevalent beside the dumpster as well as some shattered glass.

Aside from that though only a few rats keep you company and judging by how vigorously two of them are fighting you don't really want to be their friend.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12