Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]  (Read 10887 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2014, 06:33:28 am »

Meet up with the group, assess the skills of the doctors and find out what equipment they have here. Repeat my request for information until they answer.

After getting the sprays and using one of course.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2014, 12:41:17 pm »

STARS Turn

Klash was confused as to why a alcoholics hospital would need shotgun shells… Especially since there seemed to be no shotgun. Still, she picked up the cartridges and immediately proceeded across the hallway to open another door. This one was bare.

+0 bonus AC

Harvey moved as quickly as he could. They needed the first aid sprays. HE needed them. Nearly fumbling the key to open the door Harvey smiled when he immediately saw the safe. “Beautiful…” he mumbled as he stumbled forward reaching for the door.

+0 bonus AC

Serana cursed when her shot went wide. “Damn it!” She shouted as she watched the bullet strike a wall. Why were they having so much trouble! They were barely moving targets!

+3 bonus AC

Kyle was no moron. He knew when things were starting to get into a bad spot. Thus with one last shot at Zombie 5 which caused its rotten head to explode he dashed backwards as much as he could. He hoped that Serana would do the same.

Critical Shot: -24 damage to Zombie 5
+0 bonus AC

Lance was huffing heavily at this point. Not, mind you, from exhaustion. But from worry. He found that he always breathed deeply and heavily when he was worried about those he felt it was his responsibility to protect. He heard Kyle shout out in pain and nearly dashed through the others, tactics be damned, to help the young man but was shocked when the bloody form of Kyle did a weird hopping meanuver past Serana who only shook her head as she fired another round at the zombies.

“You okay kid?”

“Yeah, most of this blood ain’t mine.”

+7 bonus AC

Survivors Turn

John Parsleys was too afraid to do much of anything as he watched his beloved dash forward.

+10 bonus AC

Dr. Quinn, on the other hand, was only too happy to dash forward fists raised. ”I can hold them off for a little bit. Just take as many of them out as you can. Come get some!” Dr. Quinn shouted as she performed a savage jab which nearly caved the zombies skull. It would appear these were older, more rotted, versions.

-2 Damage to Zombie 6
+1 Bonus AC

Sandra Noble was a little worried when she saw Kyle come into view. ”Do-Doctor? Is he going to be okay?”

+6 bonus AC

Dr. Maines took a moment before responding. ”Yes. He seems well off. I’m more worried about Sally. She ran off into the horde. I only hope it’s small… I hope she is safe.”

+5 bonus AC

Zombies Turn

Zombie 6 lashed out to bite Dr. Quinn but she danced out of the way laughing.

+2 bonus AC

Zombie 7 spewed blood but Dr. Quinn dodged it just as easily as the bites.

+2 bonus AC

Zombie 8 stumbled forward but took no further action.

+3 bonus AC[/b]

Zombie 9 stumbled around, but took no definitive actions.

+6 bonus AC

Zombie 10 did much the same.

+6 bonus AC

Initiative Order
STARS (25) [Klash, Harvey, Lance, Serana, Kyle]
Zombies (18)
Survivors (13)

IT IS STARS TURN

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serana Amador/Silthuri (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sandra Noble (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr. Maines (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr. Sally Quinn (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Parsleys (NPC) (click to show/hide)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2014, 12:57:23 pm »

Kyle stares at Doctor Quinn.
"Holy shit, it's like she's dancing with them."

Shaking off his surprise Kyle waits for a clearer shot.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »

Klasha moved to I6 and leaned against a wall.

"So is a civvie round that corner fist-fighting the zeds? Huh. Kinda badarse." She blew an appreciative smoke ring past the 'no smoking' sign as she tapped the ash off her cigerette.
Keep checking rooms. Not the one with the safe in it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:45:30 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »

N4.
"Serena, Kyle, are you both doing alright? I can take a turn shooting those zombies if you need me to.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2014, 06:56:10 pm »

"Ma'am, could you please stop punching the zombies go back to the other civilians? You do realize you can easily become infected doing that?" Serana yells at the Doctor Quinn.

"Serena, Kyle, are you both doing alright? I can take a turn shooting those zombies if you need me to.
"I don't know about Kyle, but I'm trying to lead them out of this hallway. It's highly inconvenient to only have two people being able to do any damage."

Shoot another zombie
Continue backing up around the corner.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2014, 01:22:34 pm »

STARS Turn

Klash couldn’t believe it. Shotgun ammo and an unconscious doctor who appeared to have been choked out. She just couldn’t seem to find anything useful… Still, he’s not going anywhere. Might as well keep checking doors.

+1 bonus AC

Harvey couldn’t hide his smile. Three, count them, THREE First Aid Sprays. Didn’t Dr. Maines say something different? Ah, who cares! Sweet release! After opening the door and grabbing them, however, Harvey’s vision blurred for a moment. Blood loss was catching up to him.

+3 First Aid Sprays
+1 bonus AC

Lance walked forward as far as he could to see what he could divine of the situation. Well… Fuck… Judging by the bodies of zombies (was that a dog?) the group had things under control.

+5 bonus AC

Serena shouted at Dr. Quinn yet again ”Miss, you need to go back to the others! You’ll get infected!”

Dr. Quinn just laughed and continued her odd dance around the zombies ”To infect me they’ll have to catch me first! This is too much fun!”

Serena just shook her head, took aim, and fired. Another zombie dropped to the ground, never to rise again. ”Last time Doctor, fall back!”

Dr. Quinn just shook her head as she too started backing away from the zombies. Seems that without something to fight she became less stuck in the area.

-11 Damage to Zombie 6
+5 bonus AC

Kyle was too surprised by the Doctor’s skills to do much of anything really.

+8 bonus AC

Zombies Turn

Zombie 7 shuffled forward in an attempt to bite Dr. Quinn, but as before she simply moved out of the way. No… She was actually dancing. Odd…

+1 bonus AC

Zombie 8 did much the same as before, walk forward, spew blood. Once again Dr. Quinn dodged, this time by doing the splits. Really, she was likely to get herself killed showing off like this…

+1 bonus AC

Zombie 9 couldn’t find a direct path to his target. Thusly, he stood still…

+6 bonus AC

Zombie 10 stepped, more like shuffled, sideways and vomited blood at the good dancing doctor. However, this zombie appeared to have been building up pressure for a while as the blood slammed full on into Dr. Quinn’s face blinding her entirely.

”AGH! That the best you can do!?” the Doctor taunted. She seemed to have trouble locating the zombies judging by how she glanced around somewhat erraticly but seemed rather uninjured for the most part.

-1 damage to Dr. Quinn (Crit)
-50% Chance to Hit for Dr. Quinn
+1 bonus AC

Survivors turn

John Parsleys trembled… He thought he had heard Sally get hurt. ”Honey? Are you okay?”

”I’m fine! Just slipped in some blood. I’ll be over there in a minute.”

John sighed in relief. He didn’t know what he’d do without Sally.

+10 Bonus AC

Dr. Quinn couldn’t see much but she could stumble backwards easily enough. Once she hit the wall it was simply a matter of running, as fast as she could, towards where her pathetic coward of a boyfriend’s voice was coming from. He seemed rather pleased to see her, judging by the ecstatic hug he gave her.

”Stop hugging me and help get this blood off me John.”

”Of course dear!”

+0 bonus AC

Sandra and Dr. Maines remained where they were. They weren’t idiots. They knew that without any targets in the hallway to keep them occupied it was only a matter of time before the zombies starting pouring out of the doorways to attack. At that point… They would do what needed done.

Sadra gains +6 bonus AC
Dr. Maines gains +5 bonus AC

Initiative Order
STARS (20) [Harvey, Serana, Kyle, Lance, Klash]
 Survivors (13)
Zombies (12)

IT IS STARS TURN

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serana Amador/Silthuri (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sandra Noble (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr. Maines (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr. Sally Quinn (NPC) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Parsleys (NPC) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:26:45 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2014, 01:27:36 pm »

Wait for a zambie.
"Damn, she moves like water."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2014, 01:29:07 pm »

"So, what's the plan here?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2014, 03:53:12 pm »

Use a spray then search the room, once done begin heading back to the fighting with the sprays tucked safely into my pack.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2014, 04:18:08 pm »

"Do some skeet shooting with unliving targets. Unless you have a suggestion."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2014, 04:27:10 pm »

"There's some guy choked out back here," Klasha called down the hallway. "That your work, Harvey? Doc, come check the unconcious guy out."

Her service to society done, she continued searching the rooms.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2014, 04:31:13 pm »

"He was standing guard, he looked tired though so I decided he should take a nap while I had a peek around he'll be fine in a few hours apart from a nasty headache."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:34:37 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:19 pm »

Wait for a zombie to come around the corner.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2014, 12:11:59 pm »

Move behind Kyle and Serana.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12