Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17503 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #345 on: June 28, 2014, 03:04:25 am »

Shawn, hwo had up to this point sitting quietly and tying to get his breathing under control, looked up when he heard this message."So this is it... This is when we find out which dorm we'll be entering..."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 28, 2014, 10:34:43 am »

Eleanor sat in the stands, waiting quietly after the announcer spoke. She wasn't too nervous, knowing that she had done quite well in her trial. She looked over towards Shawn though as she heard him speak
"Relax"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 28, 2014, 12:16:59 pm »

Melissa remained calm.  She had done well; she'd perhaps finessed her duel a bit too much, but it had turned out well in the end.  "Don't worry too much.  You did beat the proctor, after all."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 28, 2014, 06:40:04 pm »

Calagon remained recalling what he knew about Seto Kiaba to determine the likeliness of a precedent having been put into place after Pegasus rereleasing the Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2014, 09:40:16 pm »

Daethwin waited patiently. She knew he'd done well; the only question was whether she'd be Obelisk Blue or Ra Yellow. He didn't mind much either way; from what the duelist had heard, a lot of Obelisks were flouncing idiots, while Ra had some truly skilled duelists, the ones who'd gotten in by merit, rather than connections. It was yet to be seen just how they judged her one-turn kill, though.

The ambiguously dressed potential student paced down to stand next to Shawn, placing one hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Calm down. You won. Nothing else matters. As long as you place faith in your own ability, everything will turn out alright."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 29, 2014, 02:17:18 am »

Daethwin waited patiently. She knew he'd done well; the only question was whether she'd be Obelisk Blue or Ra Yellow. He didn't mind much either way; from what the duelist had heard, a lot of Obelisks were flouncing idiots, while Ra had some truly skilled duelists, the ones who'd gotten in by merit, rather than connections. It was yet to be seen just how they judged her one-turn kill, though.

The ambiguously dressed potential student paced down to stand next to Shawn, placing one hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Calm down. You won. Nothing else matters. As long as you place faith in your own ability, everything will turn out alright."
((I see several she's and he's referring to the same person. Wot.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2014, 12:49:21 pm »

((I see several she's and he's referring to the same person. Wot.))
((You still don't get to know his real gender. Which one she is will remain a mystery for all eternity.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 01, 2014, 08:12:05 am »

Eleanor began to look through her deck as she waited, thinking about what cards she would need to make her deck better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 01, 2014, 08:20:49 am »

((That's 5 people out of our current 8.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2014, 04:37:52 am »

((Could we skip them? We don't really need them for this))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:01:01 am by Kansa »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 04, 2014, 01:36:51 pm »

General POV
"We thank you all for waiting. Your results, and consequently your dorms, will be handed out to you by proctors. Also, due to the low number of applicants, some duelists who lost may still be accepted."
-1 hour later-
Florentino: Slifer Red.
Calagon: Blue-Eyes White.
Daethwin: Obelisk Blue
Shawn: Ra Yellow
Melissa: Obelisk Blue: Girls Dorm.
Eleanor: Obelisk Blue: Girls Dorm.
Peter: Slifer Red
Alexander: Slifer Red
"Please wait while we ready the helicopters."
((RP Oppurtunity!11111111!))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 04, 2014, 01:44:46 pm »

Ra Yellow? Ra Yellow..........
"Yesss! Hahahahahah! I did it, I'm going to make my parents proud I'm...I'm..I'm a real damn duelist!" Shawn couldn't remember a time he had been happier, after a... Strange phone call to his parents, where they revealed that they had intended on giving him his own deck today anyway, Shawn had found himself relaxed, he had won his duel, it hadn't been amazing but he had done it... He was going to duel academy.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:51 pm »

Calagon looked at the name of the dorm he was in for a short time before saying, "I have never heard of where I am going.  Have any of you heard of that dorm?  Only ones I have heard of were named after the God Cards."

(Changed color to alternating light blue/black to fit with the Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes aspects.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 04, 2014, 01:58:37 pm »

A smile came onto Eleanor's face as she heard the results, she had actually managed to do it. She had managed to get into the best the dorm available. After the initial thrill had run its course though she turned her attention to the others. First she spoke to Shawn
"Congratulations" then she turned to Calagon, she looked at him curiously "I've never heard of it, I always thought there were just the three"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:43:44 pm by Kansa »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 04, 2014, 05:39:50 pm »

Daethwin smiled. Excellent. Though...Blue-Eyes White?

He'd never heard of that before. She'd have to look into it, he supposed. Later. For now...

"Like I said. You have nothing to worry about so long as you trust yourself. Speaking of which..."

The duelist winked, her face framed by deep brown hair before they turned and settled against a wall.

"I like forward to facing you...Shawn, was it?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25