Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17555 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2014, 12:36:07 pm »

"It certainly is. You see, proctor, I never make statements I can't back up. My draw."

Daethwin smiled at the cards in their hand, then laughed.

"My apologies, sir, but you never had a chance. I activate Machina Armored Unit, first, and next I'll use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your face-down card."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2014, 12:39:51 pm »

Daethwin POV
A long stream of swears can be heard from the proctor.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2014, 12:42:12 pm »

Melissa frowned slightly from the stands.  "Isn't that proctor a bit...unprofessional for a representative of the Duel Academy?" she commented, only half to herself. 

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2014, 12:43:05 pm »

Melissa POV
"True, but then, he might be acting."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2014, 12:46:40 pm »

Daethwin laughs aloud, a sound that helps place no marker as to their gender, a remarkable feat indeed, in some ways. "Save your breath, Proctor. You'll need it far more after I'm done with my turn."

Daethwin pulls a card from their hand with a flourish, before speaking:

"I play Proto-Cyber Dragon, in attack mode! But that's not all. You see, Proto-Cyber Dragon's ability means that for all intents and purposes, it's name is Cyber Dragon. Which allows me to do this."

"I activate Power Bond, fusing the Cyber Dragon in my hand with the Proto-Cyber Dragon on the field, to summon Cyber Twin Dragon! Thanks to Power Bond, it's power is doubled. Have anything to say to that, Proctor, before I obliterate your Sparkman?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2014, 12:48:14 pm »

"I'm not sure about that, At the very least the kids cocky enough that I'd be swearing if he could do what he says he could."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2014, 12:57:05 pm »

"Maybe.  They both just need to relax and smell the flowers.  This battle's over, though."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2014, 01:14:26 pm »

Daethwin POV
A long stream of swears can be heard from the proctor.
((Nuff said.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2014, 01:15:55 pm »

"Anyway, I dont have time to redo my cards now, And I got Wonder wand for both reasons."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2014, 01:31:30 pm »

"Heh. Thought that might be your answer. Now, go! Cyber Twin Dragon! Destroy his Elemental Hero Sparkman with Double Strident Blast!"

As the Hero was annihilated, Daethwin smirked.

"Oh, by the way; did I mention he can attack twice in one turn? Once more, Cyber Twin Dragon! Double Strident Blast; destroy his life points!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2014, 01:39:32 pm »

Daethwin POV
"Well, you win. Maybe you weren't all talk after all."
General POV
"Would Shawn Calguary please report to Duel Arena 6? I repeat, Shawn Calguary to Arena 6."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:43:13 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2014, 01:49:14 pm »

"As I said, Proctor. I never make statements I can't back up. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Daethwin walks back towards the stands, once more finding themselves near a small group of duelists who mostly hadn't gone yet.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2014, 01:53:01 pm »

"H-Heh, W-w-Wish Me luck....." Shawn stood slowly and deliberately, trying very hard to not collapse into a small comatose pile, eventually he found himself on the playing field.
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2014, 01:54:24 pm »

Before he left, Calagon handed a card from his side deck, Megamorph, to Shawn.  "Put this in your deck.  40 is only a minimum, and it could help out."

(Edit: Due to ninja's should I edit this out or...?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2014, 02:27:11 pm »

Before he had left Calagon had passed a card to Shawn, looking from his hand back to the Boy, he only had time to mutter a quick "Thanks..." before rushing away.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25