Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17552 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2014, 03:44:24 pm »

"You think I cam here on purpose? I'm the worst duelist I know, I'm only here because I was hiding from some guys that were giving me trouble, I was running on autopilot for the last 15 minutes" Shawn said, half glad that he could finally admit to someone that he was screwed, "My deck, its called uh.." Shawn looked down at the recently opened box in his hands, "Spellcasters Judgement? How's that am I screwed?"

Calagon thought through what he remembered.  "Shit that's one of the ones that carries a few forbidden cards.  You need to replace Premature Burial and Heavy Storm before you are called up.  There's also two Magician of Faiths in there when you are only allowed one.  Do you have any money with you?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:49:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2014, 03:49:51 pm »

Shawn  gave a small yelp when he heard that, grabbing his bag he said "I think I have a few cards in my pack, let me check..."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 03:51:17 pm »

Shawn  gave a small yelp when he heard that, grabbing his bag he said "I think I have a few cards in my pack, let me check..."

"That deck has a lot of direct damage cards, so Ookazi would be one of the better case scenarios to add in.  Book of Secret Arts and Yami would be some that are all around good for spellcasters as well."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2014, 03:59:30 pm »

"That deck has a lot of direct damage cards, so Ookazi would be one of the better case scenarios to add in.  Book of Secret Arts and Yami would be some that are all around good for spellcasters as well."
"Alright then, I have those last two, thankfully enough..." Shawn passed his deck to Calagon, smiling despite himself "This good?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2014, 04:31:58 pm »

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Well, proctor, I'm afraid I'll have to cut the rhetoric and play a card game instead." Alex flicked open his deck box and swifly placed its contents into his Duel Disk. "While I'm ready..." he grinned, pulling his opening hand. A small chuckle was heard, followed by "I play Call of the Mummy, allowing me to Special Summon a Pyramid Turtle [1200/1400] in defense mode. Then I set one monster and spell. Your move."
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2014, 04:39:33 pm »

"Alright then, I have those last two, thankfully enough..." Shawn passed his deck to Calagon, smiling despite himself "This good?"

After handing the deck back, and after he did a quick look through, Calagon said, "Replace Petit Dragon, Book of Secret Arts, and Bound Wand with the original deck's second copies of Skilled Dark Magician, Apprentice Magician, and Magical Dimension.  The second Pitch-Black Power Stone will help out with all the spell counters the deck is likely to run through, so that was a good move.  A Yami is always a decent investment in a spellcaster, and if you run into a Fairy exam deck, their cards are weakened by the spell.  Now, I have to ask, did you put Wonder Wand in there for the strength bonus, or the ability to sacrifice the monster and it to draw cards?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2014, 12:45:47 am »

Calagon just shrugged, and, after reassembling his deck, asked, "What themes do all of you run?"
Peter Ronginus, who been hanging around at the back, pipe up "Warriors."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2014, 01:37:24 am »

Calagon just shrugged, and, after reassembling his deck, asked, "What themes do all of you run?"
"Nothing really special. Mostly focuses on offense, increasing my monsters attack and destroying my opponents cards."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2014, 04:18:18 am »

Daethwin POV
"You're a bit confident, aren't ya? Not to worry, I'll beat it out of you soon enough."
Alexander POV
"Very niv, Mr Kyrby. I'll draw and play one card facdown. It's your move."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2014, 12:12:49 pm »

"I suppose we'll see about that, won't we? So let's duel!"

Daethwin drew, and smirked at the sight of the cards in their hand. This would be even easier than usual.

"I'll go first. Draw, and...hmmm...I'll play one card facedown, and summon Cyber Phoenix, in attack mode. With that I'll end my turn."

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2014, 12:16:53 pm »

Daethwin POV
"And I'm sure that's very nice. Now,draw! And I'll summon Elemental Hero - Sparkman in attack mode. Then, I'll activate H - Heated Heart, boosting his ATK points to 2100!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2014, 12:19:36 pm »

"Anything else, Proctor? Or are you planning to stall until I forfeit out of sheer boredom?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2014, 12:21:17 pm »

Daethwin POV
"Cocky brat! I'll play, Mystical Space Typhoon on your face down! And then, I'll activate Skyscraper! Now, Sparkman, attack his Phoenix!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2014, 12:25:32 pm »

Daethwin scoffs. "So I lose some Life Points. As long as they don't hit zero, I think I'll be fine."

The phoenix shatters under the thunderous weight of Sparkman's attack, and the duelist loses 900 LP.

"Lucky for me, though, that Cyber Phoenix' ability allows me to draw a card when it's destroyed by battle. So let's see what I get..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2014, 12:28:48 pm »

Daethwin POV
"I'm sure that's great of you. Now, I'll a activate Spark Blaster's effect, to change Sparkman to Defence mode. I'll set one card facedown, and I end my turn."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25