Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17551 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »

Calagon POV
"You can do math. Congrats."
The proctor is unfazed as he is attacked by Excelion.
Proctor:0
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2014, 12:52:35 pm »

"Stating the exact method of defeat is an old habit of mine that I've been trying to get rid of." Calagon said as the holograms began to fade out from the game ending.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2014, 12:53:47 pm »

Calagon POV
"Well, back to the stands with you.'"
General POV
"Would Daethwin Rieston report to Duel Arena 2?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:55:23 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2014, 12:59:56 pm »

Calagon nodded and returned to the stands.  When he sat down he said, "Who wants to bet I'm going to be dropped into Slifer Red due to having a Blue-Eyes and the academy being owned by Seto Kaiba?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2014, 01:03:14 pm »

And that would be my cue. Daethwin thought, as they walked towards the duel arena, still in the stands. When Daeth reached the edge of the arena, they jumped over the side, landing easily on their feet, and walked up to the arena proper.

"You are to be my proctor then? It is good to meet you. Unfortunately, we will not be able to speak for very long, as I plan on making this quick."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2014, 01:07:10 pm »

"I'd say about as good as you having your blue eyes stolen and destroyed in the middle of the night..." Shawn said, hoping to himself that he was joking, Seto Kaiba did pride himself on having some of the few blue eyes in existence, the only before Pegasus's limited time re-realise.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2014, 01:10:14 pm »

Calagon nodded and returned to the stands.  When he sat down he said, "Who wants to bet I'm going to be dropped into Slifer Red due to having a Blue-Eyes and the academy being owned by Seto Kaiba?"

Eleanor looked over towards Calgagon as he spoke
"I doubt he will be that petty"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2014, 01:36:01 pm »

Melissa glanced over.  "He might, or he might decide that someone who can handle a Blue-Eyes should automatically go into Obelisk Blue, rather than having their cards sullied by going into the lowest dorm.  Or he might not even notice our existence, considering he's the CEO of KaibaCorp and we're a bunch of applicants."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:37:32 pm by Culise »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2014, 02:18:40 pm »

"Still, everyone who's in the big leagues now had to start from the bottom, you'd think he'd at least keep an ear out for strange happenings." Shawn said, slowly easing up and calming down.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »

Calagon just shrugged, and, after reassembling his deck, asked, "What themes do all of you run?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2014, 02:41:36 pm »

"Spell-casters apparently... I am beginning to think I shouldn't have agreed to duel with no experience and a structure deck."
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2014, 02:55:30 pm »

Calagon leaned back, suppressing a jolt of surprise.  "Either you have guts or you have no idea what you are getting into."  After rubbing his jaw for a few seconds, he continued, "either way, which deck is it?  I might be able to remember enough of it to give you a few tips besides the general tip to familiarize yourself with the cards and the rules so you can give off the appearance that you know what you are doing."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2014, 03:04:24 pm »

"You think I cam here on purpose? I'm the worst duelist I know, I'm only here because I was hiding from some guys that were giving me trouble, I was running on autopilot for the last 15 minutes" Shawn said, half glad that he could finally admit to someone that he was screwed, "My deck, its called uh.." Shawn looked down at the recently opened box in his hands, "Spellcasters Judgement? How's that am I screwed?"
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2014, 03:07:51 pm »

((Remember that kid from earlier? He's back.))
"Interesting, Mr Long. You won against the Prof. He wasn't using his deck, but you still must be quite skilled, lucky or both to pull that off."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2014, 03:20:30 pm »

Calagon just shrugged, and, after reassembling his deck, asked, "What themes do all of you run?"

Eleanor was still watching the duels, she did not look at Calagon as she spoke
"I use a prophecy deck"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25