Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17534 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2014, 02:35:55 pm »

Florentino POV
"So, you destroyed my Solar Flare dragon. Fantastic. I'm sure that will help you very much.Unfortunately, you take another 800 damage because of Backfire!"
Proctor:4000
Florentino:1100

Angel POV
"Good move, I guess. I end my turn."

Calagon POV
"Hmm... Good move, I suppose. It's Pyramid Turtle, and I'll use it's effect to Special another Pyramid turtle in Defence mode!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2014, 02:36:56 pm »

"Might as well end my turn now."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 02:58:28 pm »

Calagon POV
"Hmm... Good move, I suppose. It's Pyramid Turtle, and I'll use it's effect to Special another Pyramid turtle in Defence mode!"

'Damnit, I forgot about those creatures.' Calagon thought.  'I can kill it with the Blue Eyes, and he's likely to get another.  If I put my Lord of Dragons in defense mode, it could kill it, but he'll likely tribute to summon something stronger.  Then again, I'll have to worry about another later on if I don't attack.  If he attacks, he will likely target my Lord of Dragons, then use a spell to get rid of my Blue Eyes.  Even if I destroy it this turn, he'll still bring up another, that he can use, but at least it wouldn't be another Turtle if I destroy it now.[/color]'

Calagon sighed.  "That was the one type of effect I hadn't considered.  Oh well, might as well save myself from a potential later headache.  Blue-Eyes White Dragon, destroy the Pyramid Turtle."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2014, 03:02:28 pm »

Calagon POV
"And another Pyramid Turtle, Coming right up."
Florentino POV
"I'll set one monster and end my turn. Your move."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2014, 03:05:08 pm »

"I shift Divine Dragon Apocralyph to defense mode and end my turn."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 03:11:34 pm »

Spoiler: Cards Drawn (click to show/hide)
Florentino's face morphs into a smile.
"Perfect. I'l summon Chiron the Mage, and activate it's ability, discarding the Monster Reincarnation card in my hand to destroy Level Limit Area B. Afterwards, I'l shift Summoned Skull to attack position if applicable and destroy your face down monster."
Spoiler: Face down cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Face up cards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current Hand (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Graveyard (click to show/hide)
EDIT: ((I am perfectly aware that I'm very close to losing, but I suppose it's better than doing nothing. Gotta take some risks, after all.))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:19:36 pm by darkpaladin109 »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 03:19:30 pm »

Florentino POV
"Very good, very good. You destroyed my Molten Zombie, dealing you another 800 damage."
Proctor: 4000
Florentino: 300
"Anything else?"
Calagon POV
"Very nice. I draw. Hmm... Let's see, if I do this, and then this... Very well, first of all, I play the Field Spell, Zombie World! Now, all monsters on the field are Zombie-Types! Next I activate Offerings to the Doomed, and I'll use it to destroy your Blue-Eyes."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2014, 03:20:12 pm »

"And with that, I end my turn."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2014, 03:26:37 pm »

Calagon POV
"Very nice. I draw. Hmm... Let's see, if I do this, and then this... Very well, first of all, I play the Field Spell, Zombie World! Now, all monsters on the field are Zombie-Types! Next I activate Offerings to the Doomed, and I'll use it to destroy your Blue-Eyes."

Calagon winced as the Blue Eyes fell.  'This is gonna suck...' he thought.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:28:16 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 03:28:22 pm »

"I guess you guys were right, his blue eyes didn't get to do anything!" Shawn said, momentarily forgetting about his mental notes on his cards and their effects.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 03:45:57 pm »

Eleanor continued to watch the duels in interest, most of her attention was still on Calagon's duel though.
"It was clever of that proctor to use Zombie World though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 03:50:54 pm »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Hm...yeah, there's not a lot I can do right now, is there?

"First, I play Bio Plant in defense mode!"
(Regardless of interruptions [unless they kill me]:)
"Next, I'm going to play Nightmare's Steelcage to stop you from attacking me. I don't think your bugroth can attack me anymore. I end my turn."
Now I need to figure out how to deal with it...or at least take out his umi.
Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 04:03:02 pm »

Florentine POV
"Good, good. I draw. And, you lose. I play Hinotama, dealing you 500 damage."
Florentino:0000
"Better luck next time. Back to the stands with you."
Calagon POV
"Next, I'll tribute my Pyramid Turtle to summon, Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon! And I'll equip him with Violet Crystal and Fairy Meteor Crush!"
((How many attack and defense points do your monsters have?))
Angel POV
"Very well, I draw. I'll set one card facedown, and I'll set one face-down monster. Your turn."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2014, 04:20:01 pm »

"And now, I'll have my Red-Eyes attack your Apocralyph, dealing 1200 damage."
Calagon: 2800
"And now, the effect of my Red-Eyes activates, allowing me to Special Summon Apocralyph to my side of the field, in Defence mode! Your move."
Edit:Miscalculated damage.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:46:09 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2014, 04:42:43 pm »

Calagon staggered from the attack.  'This is bad.  Very bad.'  Calagon drew his next card.  'This may just salvage the duel.'

"I use Swords of Revealing Light to prevent you from attacking for three of your turns and shift Lord of Dragons to defense mode.  Your move."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:22:19 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25