Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17526 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2014, 05:56:36 pm »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

Hm. He's probably got something planned...if he could deal with my Malicious Fiend with what he's got, he would have done so last turn, but he hasn't. He's probably hoping to get something next turn or something...or maybe he's planning for me to attack? I've no intent of falling into his trap.

"I'll just set a card and end my turn."

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2014, 06:04:05 pm »

Alex smirked, tipped his hat forward so the shadow covered his eyes, and gave a small smirk to Eleanor.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2014, 06:58:39 am »

((Yay for real life.))
Calagon POV
"My turn, draw! And I'll play a second Zombie World. Now, Red-Eyes, attack his Sprite!"
Angel POV
"I'll draw. And... I'll play, Umi! And I'll switch my Grizzly to Defence mode. Your move."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2014, 07:41:50 am »

"You can't do that. My Malicious Fiend switches all your monsters to Attack Mode during the Battle Phase before forcing them to attack--which can't be skipped, even if you don't want to declare any attacks."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2014, 07:48:05 am »

Angel POV
"Well... shit."
The Mother Grizzly switches itself to ATK mode, and attacks Malicious Fiend.
Proctor:0
"You win. Back to the stands with you."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2014, 08:11:48 am »

Angel skips back to the stands, proud of a victory which was easy (if a bit close), quick, and let her correct a proctor on the rules of Duel Monsters.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2014, 09:18:34 am »

Calagon's face twisted in annoyance at the arrival of another Zombie World, but then smiled when the Red-Eyes attacked.  "I activate the trap, Mirror Force!"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2014, 09:23:01 am »

Calagon POV
"Very good, very good."
The proctor watches as his Red-Eyes is destroyed.
"You forget that your Apocralyph is still on my field, however. In Defence mode."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:38:58 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2014, 09:27:57 am »

Calagon POV
"Very good, very good."
The proctor watches as his Red-Eyes is destroyed.
"You forget that your Excelion is still on my field, however. In Defence mode."

"I remembered.  I just thought you would keep mountain around for an attempt to attack and destroy my Lord of Dragons, since, with Mountain, it would have had 1200 attack compared to Lord of Dragon's 1100 defense.  Well, either that or it would attack my Raging Flame Sprite since your Red-Eyes can do piercing damage."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:34:46 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2014, 02:35:39 am »

((Update times probably resume as normal.))
Calagon POV
"True, true. But I didn't. Anyway, I end my turn with a facedown. Your move."
General POV
Meanwhile the girl known as Angel suddenly started breathing heavily on her way to the stands, before passing out. She was almost immediately rushed to the hospital, so as to provide treatment.
"What the hell?!"
"Why'd she just start breathing heavily?"
The building was in an uproar.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 07:01:10 am »

Eleanor stared in shock as Angel collapsed, not entirely sure what she should say or do though she simply stayed in her seat.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2014, 10:33:08 am »

(Note: Move is taken after Angel has already been taken out of the area and the duels are said to be continued.)

After getting over the shock of the other duelist collapsing, Calagon drew his next card.  There wasn't anything he could do that wasn't already being done.  "I tribute Divine Dragon - Excelion to play...another Divine Dragon - Excelion.  Since I have one Divine Dragon - Excelion in the grave, I am able to choose one of three effects, and I choose the first, which boosts its attack by 1000.  I shift Divine Dragon - Excelion into attack position, then attack you directly with Raging Flame Sprite."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:36:52 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2014, 10:34:17 am »

"What the!" Shawn tried to calm down, perhaps he wasn't the only one suffering from nerves after all, hopefully she'd be alright, but it was clear that he wasn't going to be seeing her in the academy.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2014, 04:35:17 pm »

Alex just sat there, slack jawed as the girl was wheeled away. He watched as she was taken out, completely still, pale faced. Swallowing hard, he raised one hand to his head and pulled his hat down to his heart, revealing the proper inlay of his eyes; part fatigue, part shock.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2014, 07:28:51 pm »

Daethwin watched relatively impassively. The girl was less competition, and besides; she was already on her way to the hospital. If it was infectious, they were already exposed, and leaving or worrying would only worsen the problem. However, this was getting boring. How long until they called up some more duelists, anyway?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25