Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17533 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2014, 03:52:07 pm »

"...I can't do anything."
Angel's down to only a few hundred life-points. She starts to worry...but then realizes something she can do.
"Are you done with your turn?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2014, 03:54:04 pm »

Calagon POV
"Very well, my turn. Draw! Hmm... I'll set another facedown and end my turn."
Angel POV
Proctor:4000
Angel:300
"Hmm... I end my turn with this facedown."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:18:18 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2014, 05:16:11 pm »

(Much as I appreciate the bonus, I can't help but remind you that I paid 2000 towards the beginning of the duel to activate Final Countdown.)

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

"I'll start by tributing my Bio Plant and Grave Squirmer to summon Chaos Hunter in defense mode."
(Assuming no interference:)
"Next, I play Dark Fusion to combine Evil Hero Malicious Edge with Chaos Hunter to form Evil Hero Malicious Fiend in Attack Mode!"
(Assuming no interference:)
"And now, I end my turn."

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2014, 05:25:26 pm »

Angel POV
"While I'm sure it is very nice to have such a powerful monster, you forget that my Bugroth can attack you directly. Bugroth, attack her directly for game!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2014, 06:22:42 pm »

((Sorry for not telling you this, but I couldn't resist the Anime-style ability reveal.))

"Not so fast! Evil Hero Malicious Fiend's ability means that, whenever you have a Battle Phase, all of your monsters are flipped face-up into attack mode--and are forced to attack my Hero! This means that your Bugroth is history...and since you didn't Tribute anything to summon that other guy, I'm guessing he's gone too, along with a lot of your Life Points!"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:25:47 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2014, 06:31:11 pm »

Calagon drew his next card.  'At least this will get rid of Zombie World...'  he thought.  "I play the field spell Mountain, which destroys your Zombie World, since only one field spell may be out at a time and a newer one destroys the old.  I then attack you directly with Raging Flame Sprite!"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2014, 06:51:10 am »

Eleanor's attention shifted towards Angel's duel as she managed to turn the duel around, Eleanor smiled. It looked like there would be worthy opponents here, she couldn't wait to beat them.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2014, 10:59:39 am »

Angel POV
"... Shit."
The facedown monster is flipped face up, revealing itself to be Mother Grizzly. Then, Amphibious Bugroth attacks Malicious Fiend, dealing 1800 damage to the Proctor.
Proctor: 2200
Then, Grizzly attacks, dealing 1900 damage to the proctor.
Proctor:300
"Well then, Mother Grizzly's effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon another one!"
Calagon POV
"Very good, very good."
Proctor:3900
Calagon:2800
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:40:56 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2014, 11:14:21 am »

"If only my Swords of Revealing Light didn't run out at the end of your previous turn.  Then I may have been able to get Raging Flame Sprite to a point high enough to potentially kill your Red-Eyes Zombie, since it's effect gives it 1000 more ATK each time it deals direct damage.  Oh well, your move."  Calagon said.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2014, 11:38:10 am »

"Whoa, look how close that match is!" Shawn said, Tearing himself away from his cards and looking towards Angels' match.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2014, 11:46:06 am »

Eleanor nodded, her eyes still fixed on Angel's match.
"I think the examiner is going to lose this one though"

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2014, 05:00:59 pm »

Eleanor nodded, her eyes still fixed on Angel's match.
"I think the examiner is going to lose this one though"

Alex looked at Angel, and shook his head. "Doubtful," he began, ]"I don't know about the Proctor but she's left far too much open to chance. Look at the card in her hand. She, drew it this turn. She didn't summon it, so it can't be a monster, she didn't set it so it can't be a trap. Given that she didn't play it then, it's unlikely to be a burn or crowd control, so I'm guessing it's something like Mystical Space Typhoon. So she's relying on her next draw to win her the game. Much as the Proctor is in the same position, his deck is probably better stacked, and I think he has more cards available to him. Can't quite make his hand out from here. Though if it wasn't for the Final Countdown, I'd easily give it to her. Why anyone plays a 20-turn time bomb in a meta where games rarely go beyond 15 is beyond me..."
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2014, 05:08:31 pm »

Alex looked at Angel, and shook his head. "Doubtful," he began, ]"I don't know about the Proctor but she's left far too much open to chance. Look at the card in her hand. She, drew it this turn. She didn't summon it, so it can't be a monster, she didn't set it so it can't be a trap. Given that she didn't play it then, it's unlikely to be a burn or crowd control, so I'm guessing it's something like Mystical Space Typhoon. So she's relying on her next draw to win her the game. Much as the Proctor is in the same position, his deck is probably better stacked, and I think he has more cards available to him. Can't quite make his hand out from here. Though if it wasn't for the Final Countdown, I'd easily give it to her. Why anyone plays a 20-turn time bomb in a meta where games rarely go beyond 15 is beyond me..."

Eleanor nodded absent-mindedly
"It is a strange choice to include that. She has a massive advantage on the field at the moment though, unless the proctor somehow manages to destroy that monster before his next battle phase it's all over."

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2014, 05:26:58 pm »

"Well, why go around when you can go over? This looks like an Earth ground rush deck, an Axe of Despair is pretty commonplace in those. If he can get a decent level 4 out and Axe it, he can just tank it. Or he could go full cookie cutter and Tribute of the Doomed..."
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2014, 05:34:13 pm »

"Well, why go around when you can go over? This looks like an Earth ground rush deck, an Axe of Despair is pretty commonplace in those. If he can get a decent level 4 out and Axe it, he can just tank it. Or he could go full cookie cutter and Tribute of the Doomed..."

"Either way that requires him to get lucky, if he already had one of those in his hand he would have played it. The girl has the most chance of winning at this point."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25