Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17521 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
Perfect. But I shouldn't summon it yet.
"Oh, what a worthless card! I end my turn."

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 04:55:26 pm »

((I won't be able to do any more turns for  the day, sorry. I'm on my PSP, and as such unable to view spoilers. Or write anything longer than 10 lines or so.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »

((I'm off for the night as well, this was fun.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2014, 05:03:17 pm »

Alex slowly opened his eyes. It was incredibly bright and loud, and yet somehow he had managed to fall asleep in the middle of it all. He ran a hand down his face, thinking about the time he put in last night, remembering the hours poured over his binders, remember the excruciating detail that went into this moment. His hand fell from his face to his deck. He smiled. He was ready.

He stood up and shook himself off, adjusted his red shirt, straightened his trilby and sat next to the other candidates. "Terribly sorry, I phased out. What did I miss?"
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2014, 05:38:23 pm »

Alexandria is here.

[Filler post]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 08:45:46 pm »

He stood up and shook himself off, adjusted his red shirt, straightened his trilby and sat next to the other candidates. "Terribly sorry, I phased out. What did I miss?"
"Me shutting down the Proctor's attempt to kill me so great!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2014, 01:28:52 am »

"Me shutting down the Proctor's attempt to kill me so great!"
((.....GWG, I'm pretty sure you're unable to talk to the other characters cause you're busy dueling right now :P Buuut I'l let the GM soprt this out, and it's not really that big a deal to be honest.))
Alex slowly opened his eyes. It was incredibly bright and loud, and yet somehow he had managed to fall asleep in the middle of it all. He ran a hand down his face, thinking about the time he put in last night, remembering the hours poured over his binders, remember the excruciating detail that went into this moment. His hand fell from his face to his deck. He smiled. He was ready.

"Nothing much. I just lost the duel, though I put up a decent fight before that. Apparently one of the others who are dueling right now has a Blue Eyes White Dragon in their possesion. Wonder how he got such a rare and powerful card in the first place."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2014, 04:01:03 am »

Calagon POV
"Hmm... very good move. Otherwise, I could have quite possibly wiped you out this turn. Draw! Let's see... I'll set one card facedown, and it's your move."
Angel POV
"I'll draw. I'll set one monster facedown. Back to you."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2014, 08:47:25 am »

Calagon drew his next card.  "I set one facedown and end my turn."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:06:42 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2014, 09:35:15 am »

"With your turn ending, Nightmare's Steelcage is gone! And now I summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in Attack Mode!"
(If uninterrupted:)
"Because you have monsters, I only need to tribute one monster of my own to summon him, and I choose Battle Fader! Because I Special Summoned it, it gets banished!"
"Now--Evil Hero Malicious Edge, attack his Amphibious Bugroth Mk-3!"
"Your Bugroth has only 1300 Attack Points, so you lose 1300 Life Points and your ability to attack me directly. And with that, I end my turn."

Sig

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2014, 09:57:14 am »

Calagon POV
"I'll draw and....... pass."
Angel POV
"I don't think so. I'll activate my facedown, Gravity Bind!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2014, 10:03:20 am »

Calagon drew his next card.  He smiled and said, "I summon Raging Flame Sprite in attack mode and use it's ability to deal 100 direct damage to you."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:16:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2014, 10:16:28 am »

Angel POV
"I don't think so. I'll activate my facedown, Gravity Bind!"
((Two helpful hints:
1. State what he's interrupting.
2. Explain what the card does.
Both of these make things simpler.))

"...Drat."
Dark Fusion? No. Chaos Hunter? No. My monsters...if Grave Squirmer was in Attack Mode, maybe, but no.
I'm in trouble.

"I guess I end my turn."
Sig

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2014, 12:15:20 pm »

((You know, that does seem like a good idea. Here:
Gravity Bind
Continuous Trap
Level 4 and higher monsters cannot attack.
Interrupts your attack.))
Angel POV
"Good, good. I'll draw! Let's see... I'll play, A Legendary Ocean! This card is treated as Umi while on the field, but increases the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 200! Now then, Bugroth, attack her directly!"
(Interrupt Time)
Calagon POV
"And I'll activate my facedown, Negate Attack! Negating your attack, and ending the battle phase."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2014, 01:18:10 pm »

Calagon gritted his teeth.  "Alright then.  I end my turn."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25