Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17544 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2014, 07:43:09 am »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
"I summon The skilled Dark Magician, In attack mode! Now Ill have him attack your first facedown monster!
Skilled Drak Magician Use DARKNESS TOTALITY"

Spoiler: In Deck (click to show/hide)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2014, 07:51:43 am »

Shawn POV
"It's Shining Angel"
The proctor watched as his monster was destroyed.
"And now, his effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon a LIGHT monster with 1500 or less ATK. And I'll choose a second Shining Angel!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2014, 07:57:20 am »

"Then I use my Breaker The Magical Warrior to destroy your second shining angel!"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2014, 08:12:20 am »

Shawn POV
The proctor grunted as he was grazed by Breaker's sword.
Proctor: 3500
Shawn: 2100
"And I'll summon a third!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2014, 08:15:06 am »

"I'm not going to push my luck any further" Shawn said eyeing the two dace down cards on the proctors side "I'll end my turn."
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2014, 08:17:40 am »

Shawn POV
"And I'll draw! And I'll play one of my facedowns, Jar of Greed, allowing me to daw another card! Now, I'll change Shining Angel to Defence Mode, and set one card facedown! Your move."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2014, 08:27:45 am »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
ALRIGHT THEN! First off I play the spell card LIGHTNING VORTEX! then discarding one card from my hand I destroy your Shining Angel, and then you take 400 damage from Rapid Fire Magicians effect, then I'll equip My skilled dark magician with the equip card Bound Wand, increasing his damage from 1900 to 2300! Then Rapid Fire magician Attacks With Spell Binding Rocket!
Spoiler: In Deck (click to show/hide)
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2014, 08:51:54 am »

Shawn POV
"Very well. It is Royal Magical Library!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2014, 08:57:40 am »

"Now I attack Your Life points Directly with my Skilled Dark Magician and Breaker The magical Warrior!
Skilled Dark Magician use DARKNESS CONSUMES
Breaker Use INFINITE SWORD EGDE!"
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2014, 08:58:48 am »

((Rapid Fire has 1900, right? Cause Library has 2000 DEF.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2014, 08:59:50 am »

((Oh, for some reason I thought it was in attack mode, that makes more sense now, so that means I lose rapid?))
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2014, 09:03:19 am »

((Nope, you do lose 100 LP though.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2014, 09:04:40 am »

((Alright then, ignore my previous turn and can I still attack with my other guys?))
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2014, 09:06:39 am »

((Yep.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2014, 09:09:09 am »

"Damn, Then I destroy your Library with my Skilled Dark magician, then I attack your life points directly with Breaker The Magical Warrior
Skilled Dark Magician Use DARKNESS CONSUMES
Breaker Use INFINITY SWORD EDGE!"
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25