Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread  (Read 17541 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New beginning IC thread
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2014, 02:38:18 pm »

Shawn POV
"Well kid, I'm your proctor for today. You can make the first move."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2014, 02:53:57 pm »

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)
"Alrighty Then..." Shawn looked through his cards, Rapid fire magicians effect could be very useful in giving him a head start, and it's the only monster I can summon...."I play Rapid Fire Magician In attack mode, and place one card face down! I also play the spell card Spell Absorption! It's your Move!"
Spoiler: In Deck (click to show/hide)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2014, 03:04:46 pm »

Shawn POV
"Very nice. Now, I'll draw! And I'll set one monster and one card facedown. Your move."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2014, 03:17:46 pm »

"O.K. then I equip Rapid-Fire Magician with the Book Of Secret Arts, now He attacks your face down monster with RAGING FIRE MACHINE TURRET!"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2014, 03:24:59 pm »

Shawn POV
"Not so fast! You activated my trap card! I activate Magic Cylinder!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2014, 03:40:30 pm »

*Damn, my spell sheild only effects Spell cards, and nothing else I have in my hand can block the attack...*
"Very well then, I take the hit...."
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2014, 03:43:43 pm »

((How many ATK points does Magician have?))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »

((1600 + 300 from The book.))
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2014, 04:29:24 am »

Shawn POV
Proctor:4000
Shawn:2100
"You gonna do anything else, kid?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2014, 05:57:05 am »

Shawn gritted his teeth, he never did understand how or why holograms managed to sting so much, luckily he knew he wouldn't need to worry about getting hit next round.
"N-nope, Your move Sir."
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2014, 06:06:36 am »

((Uhh... Why's that in a quote?))
Shawn POV
"I'll draw! And I'll set another monster facedown, as well as another facedown card. Back to you, kid."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2014, 06:18:58 am »

((Sorry, thats how I deal with my Cards and Deck spoilers and I forgot to delete the quotes.))
"I summon Breaker The Magical Warrior, in face up attack mode! Then I add one spell Counter to him, increasing his attack points from 1600 to 1900! Then I end my turn."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 06:40:45 am by anailater »
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2014, 06:20:54 am »

"I'll draw, and set one card facedown. Your move."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2014, 06:43:24 am »

"I summon One card in face down defence mode. Then I end my turn."
*This isn't going anywhere, I can't attack because of his face downs, and he can't attack because of my monsters, the question is, who's going to break first..*
[/quote]
So how are you today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2014, 07:31:40 am »

Shawn POV
"Very nice. Now, I'll set one card facedown. Your move."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25