Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: Arms Dealer - Back from the Dead  (Read 56340 times)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Dealer - Feedback needed
« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:23 am »

I'll give it a shot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All Excellent!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2014, 09:18:43 am »

I'll give it a shot.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2014, 01:41:46 pm »

I'll give it a shot.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2014, 02:08:44 pm »

Thanks guys, we wrapped up last night with the names. Many of yours were chosen. Isdar, I will try to add yours later. Fikes was cool and added 80% of our agent's names for me but the most taxing part was coming up with aircraft tail numbers without intentionally using real ones, but making sure I used proper format and country identifiers. I only used the top 6 cargo transporting nations for now but I will add more post release when I am bored or drunk.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 12, 2014, 11:15:47 am »

Are my testers ready for another round? The game has grown quite a bit, is much more refined. Difficulty settings are in, you had all been playing on hard which meant profit was fairly slow. I recommend playing on normal so that you can experience more of the game. You can play all the way through now and can theoretically win by attaining $150 Billion. You start with your own small, slow yacht, that belonged to the character's father. We are phasing out quick travel and are going to make it so that your Yacht follows you wherever you go. It has a small helicopter on the back for land travel in landlocked areas.

We are also making it so that selling in person is much more profitable, as it uses your personal charm and negotiation skills. Our guide system isn't in place yet but Fikes is writing a new player guide. On Monday our trailer will go live to the world and we will be making our official launch date announcement shortly thereafter. Things are going great and the game is really coming together as something special. I want to thank you all, especially the testers who have been essential to the process. If you want to test the latest build, not jut try the game for the sake of playing, then please send me a PM today, Friday. Thank you.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2014, 01:03:10 pm »

Wasn't this meant to be released back in July  :P?

Is it for sale yet?
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 23, 2014, 01:12:54 pm »

It will be for sale on Desura and directly on our website at the end of the month as a soft launch. We want to slowly roll out the game to make sure it works on a wide variety of systems before going full scale on Steam.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2014, 07:54:41 pm »

It will be for sale on Desura and directly on our website at the end of the month as a soft launch. We want to slowly roll out the game to make sure it works on a wide variety of systems before going full scale on Steam.

If I buy through Desura will I be eligible for a STEAM key? I would like to buy as soon as possible but I also want the game on STEAM ultimately (and without having to pay twice if possible).
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2014, 09:00:22 pm »

If I buy through Desura will I be eligible for a STEAM key? I would like to buy as soon as possible but I also want the game on STEAM ultimately (and without having to pay twice if possible).

Absolutely!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 23, 2014, 10:14:56 pm »

I'm still lookin' forward to this.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2014, 02:36:32 pm »

Our store page should be live on Steam sometime tonight with a "coming soon" date. Steam and Alienware are doing a joint promotion with us and have requested that we push back our release to Oct 14 so they have time to gather assets and promote it.

Today though I have need of some testers who can devote at least an hour of play time to our tycoon/management/biz strategy game. So far only a couple of our testers have played the game for longer than 20-40 mins, mostly due to poor documentation or bugs or personal reasons. A few have played the game for dozens of hours and we are grateful. If you can devote at least 1 full hour of play time within the next 24 hrs just send me a PM with your email address and I will invite you to the beta. We have changed the game quite a bit and it is much more involving and dynamic than before. The player takes on a more active role and charts their own path(within the options given) and relationships are more important than ever. A nation that likes you is likely to delay law enforcement from pursuing you, allows you to pass through quicker and of course all deals are more favorable. Fikes is working on a fantastic guide and also is helping with the official tutorial in-game. Three cheers for Fikes! Huzzah!

Do you have what it takes to Arm the World?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 30, 2014, 02:42:30 pm »

I have today off! How fortuitous!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 01, 2014, 05:41:38 pm »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 01, 2014, 06:08:27 pm »

Get hype!

The trailer looks amazing, kudos to whoever put that together!

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 01, 2014, 06:14:29 pm »

Oh god that looks amazing I wish I didn't have to wait to October 14th to play this take my money please I will sink so many hours into it.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40