Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 250612 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Gold and Silver Turnabout
« Reply #2175 on: August 20, 2015, 09:03:56 pm »

((Hm. Let us wait. And hope for the players to arrive soon. My bailiff character hasn't gotten to do much of his job yet!))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: August 20, 2015, 09:04:20 pm »

((Hey! Sorry about not posting, I have been on the phone because of internet not working since then, and I cannot see images on phone version, and I thought I asked this before, but apparently I did not, are any of the images in the last post's spoiler working? If so, I may know what my problem is.))

blazing glory

« Reply #2177 on: August 20, 2015, 09:08:58 pm »

((Hey! Sorry about not posting, I have been on the phone because of internet not working since then, and I cannot see images on phone version, and I thought I asked this before, but apparently I did not, are any of the images in the last post's spoiler working? If so, I may know what my problem is.))
((First two work, third one doesn't.))

((Namely, the one from 'thrilling-intent.wikia', whatever that is.))

((You should still just upload them to imgur or such rather then collecting them from various places.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: August 20, 2015, 09:35:19 pm »

((Well I got them all at the same place, but my phone uses Google, which automatically converts the webpage to gxt unless the webpage is set so it doesn't work like that. Thus the urls are fragile for images. And to answer your question about Thrilling Intent it is a beautified pathfinder campaign follows three adventurers. The adventurers are as follows: Markus Velafi, Gregor Heartway, (Not sure if this is his actual name, but I am to busy making this post to check) and Aesling (pronounced "Ashling") "The neck stabber". The first arc is set in Meadshire number 15, (not sure about the number.) a fake town which is made to allow normal citizens to become "adventurers", and after something starts killing the fake adventurers en masse, the three are told that they would be paid to track it down, as they were the only people on the islands that could handle......... Anything.
Don't worry, everything I just mentioned is covered in the first episode, (while, besides the number for this Meadshire) and, in case you were wondering, here is my favorite are: WARNING: massive spoilers if you watch this arc.))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: August 20, 2015, 09:36:52 pm »

Uh. Could you please avoid gushing about, er, whatever this is here?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: August 21, 2015, 01:04:28 am »

Check for tracks and other imprints on the ground, as well as for bent and broken plants. Where, if anywhere, did Meen fall onto the ground? Did he try to crawl to safety, as I theorized? Any tracks of whoever committed the murder?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: August 21, 2015, 02:19:28 pm »

You can't clearly discern any tracks, but the ground is primarily composed of matted-down dead leaves, so traditional tracks wouldn't be too awfully easy to leave in the first place. There's a few broken sticks and torn leaves in a roughly body-sized area.

Although... you know what, one of you has seen a tie clip this size before...
Logic ~ The Way to the Truth

Connect the logic boxes to discern the truth of the case.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: August 24, 2015, 05:03:01 am »

Poorly Disguised Bump
Select two boxes to draw a conclusion based on the information contained therein.
(Read: Poorly-disguised plot device shamelessly stolen from the Investigations spinoffs in order to guide you to the next suspect without saying it outright.)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: August 24, 2015, 05:17:14 am »

Connections:
Tie clip, Scene investigation.
Tie clip, Kristoph Gavin case.

((I wasn't sure what to do with so few pieces to connect. I get confused because it's so simple, suspiciously even.  Never give me a jigsaw puzzle with less than 12 pieces, please, or you might find your house turned upside down in search for more.))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: August 24, 2015, 05:28:44 am »

Oh, yeah! That's right!

Those government agents had ties like those!
But that means...

Oh dear.

Perhaps a visit to their Town Hall is in order?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: August 24, 2015, 05:56:44 am »

"The Lemon Gummint!"

"And their diplomatic immunity does cover murder..."

"Still, proving them guilty would certainly prove Ethan innocent! To their Town Hall!"

((Inb4 it's so small, only I fit inside.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: August 24, 2015, 09:32:34 am »

"Hmmm, if a government agent was the murderer, sorry but I'm new here, but by any chance are these government agents from Aliron?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: August 24, 2015, 10:33:42 am »

"Aliron? I haven't heard of such a place, but then again, I'm not exactly sure where the lemon gummint agents come from either. I'd think it was something more...punny, such as 'Citronia' or something, though."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: August 24, 2015, 10:44:44 am »

"Have they tried to con you or anyone you know into giving them your life savings to go fight drugged sheep? If not have they attempted to con you out of anything? If not, then probably not."

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2189 on: August 24, 2015, 08:15:01 pm »

After using several map and asking dozens of people for directions the group finally finds what they think is one to the entrances to the Gummint.

The speakers on the checkpoint Boom.
"Next!"
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 209