Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95567 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Aki might bump into Kimiko anyway, if USEC feels like it.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari might bump into either Aki or Nagisa. I dunno. Maybe.

I've got a badass speech and everything for either one unless....yeah.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

According to the RNG... Aki bumps into Hikari. Though it's less of a bump and more of a body-check, for lack of depth perception and high speeds mean that Aki didn't slow down or jump out of the way in time. Aki ends up flat on her back, her bag flying up into the air and landing far away with a loud crunch.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh! I'm dreadfully sorry....!" Hikari looks concerned for Aki and checks if she's alright.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm- I'm-" Aki's blush glows stronger from embarrassment, and she just lies there, her entire body trembling. She seems to be perfectly fine though, and the trembling is mostly due to the situation than anything else, for it quickly stops and Aki slowly picks herself, her eye on the ground the entire time so that she can avoid looking at Hikari. "I'm sorry," she whispers, almost too quiet for Hikari to hear.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((Fun fact: Even the PCs are friends with Aki now and Know her.))

Kyubey is successfully kicked. Mami however finds the act very bad, "Why did you kick Kyubey Kyle?!" Mami picks up Kyubey who looks at Kyle.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't be so quiet! Your voice is cute, and I want to hear more of it! Don't apologise to me either- that was my fault for bumping into you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After several long, awkward seconds of staring at her shoes, Aki finally responds, "Do you really think so...?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Fun fact: Even the PCs are friends with Aki now and Know her.))

Kyubey is successfully kicked. Mami however finds the act very bad, "Why did you kick Kyubey Kyle?!" Mami picks up Kyubey who looks at Kyle.
((Hikari is too ditzy to realise this crap happened and thus will probably STILL treat her like she doesn't know her. Even though she does. Until she realises she does and then still acts like an idiot.))
"Of course!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eventually Aki mumbles, "Thank you..." And that's pretty much it. She wished for friends for a reason after all.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((:P~~~))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So....err....what're you doing in a hospital?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aki hesitates, and then tells an obvious lie, "I was just seeing someone." Saying that she was chased in here by Kyubey is more than she wants to admit right now, nevermind the fact that she's now a magical girl like everyone else.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, Hikari's not THAT big a ditz.
"Aw, you don't have to lie. I won't bite. What's up?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"... Later. This isn't the time or place."
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 180