Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95467 times)

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile

Beryl is standing and looking around.

"This breeze is singing a rather sad song. I wonder why?"
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Mia finishes work at the cafe and heads to her dorm. She doesn't walk by Aiko's room, due to her room being on the bottom floor.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sayaka shakes her head, "Anyways, you can't trust Homura. The Law of Cycles chose this timeline to punish her in by making it so that her wish was never granted. She and Kyubey are trying to get you and your friends to kill the remaining witches in the city to summon Walpurgis Night. She plans on getting her time altering powers back by tricking Kyubey into re-granting her wish." As Sayaka speaks, a crack appears in her barrier, "Ophelia is trying to get in here. I'm going to distract her, so you need to get Aiko and Hikari out of here. If any of you three need to talk, You can find me at the abandoned Oil refinery outside of town to the north." Sayaka disappears as Oktavia hands Kyle back his Grief seed, <I'm coming Kyoko...>
((Looks like Homura needs to be punched in the face next.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No punching Homura while she hasn't done anything.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((She already technically has though, considering this isn't the FIRST cycle this has happened.

Therefore, Homura must be punched. It is written!))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((She's already been punished by having her wish ungranted. :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((She needs to be punched HARDER so she turns into manly person!

Fuck dammit I should've played a Kamina expy then this would be much funnier. :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((:P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"... We need to find Homura... Actually, anyone who's reaction to someone being upset isn't PUNCHING THEM IN THE FACE should do it."
Kyle says putting emphasis on that phrase.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"She deserves a punch in the face if she wants to summon the biggest witch in history! And in my defense, I was trying to buy time to let you get a grief seed!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How am I the only one who doesn't know that I carry that around in my pockets?"
Kyle pauses looking perturbed.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I saw you pick that thing up yourself. I thought you remembered. Never mind that now, though.

If Sayaka is in on whatever this 'law of cycles' thing is, then it's a safe bet she can probably hold Kyoko off from doing anything stupid. We need to figure out something.

Namely, how to stop Homura AND stop everyone from turning into witches."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But if they turn witchy you know who can't control them. So the real question is how to make sure that Homura's plan goes off without a hitch. After all, she's tried this before apparently."
Kyle scratches his chin.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Think about it, Kyle.

If Homura has tried it before, then why the hell is she doing it again? Surely it can't have gone wrong every single time. And why is Sayaka trying to stop her if Homura's plan will work?"
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 180