Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95452 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Purify her please. And I'll deal with the witch later."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari clenches her fist, discarding her drill.
"Quit your giggling! Let's see you GRIT THOSE TEETH!"

She leaps at Kyoko and punches her in the face, gambling that the shock will be at least enough to make her listen. Or at least, for someone to pull a grief seed and purify her.

If Kyoko is distracted enough to listen, then:
"If your friend- Sayaka, was it- is gone....then you CAN'T lose hope! She wouldn't allow it! We won't allow it! Not now, not ever!

You can't give up! Not now! You have to FIGHT for what you believe in- and if that was her, then so be it, fight for her memory, fight for what you had, so nobody else can ever lose it again! Come on, get up!

If she saw you right now....if she saw you....she wouldn't be letting you do this, so why would we? No, if you have to, fight for her memory. No, LIVE for her memory, dammit! Grit those teeth, whoever you are!"

If she isn't distracted, then take cover, this is going to suck.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle eye twitches.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The speech doesn't happen if she witches out regardless of being punched in the face. If it does distract her, at least someone has time to pull out a grief seed.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Kyoko's Soulgem begins to ooze a black mist into the air as Hikari reels back after punching her, "I understand it now." Kyoko pushes Kyle and Hikari away and stands up laughing, "Don't you all see yet. Can't you see that what we do is useless? What we do is meaningless. No matter how many Witches we defeat. No matter how many people we save. It doesn't matter when all we will do i-"

Kyubey speaks as Kyoko's Soulgem cracks, <I can't purify a witch.>

Kyoko begins laughing harder and harder as her soulgem begins to bleed grief into the area around them. A marching sound can be heard as an odd oriental music begins playing, "If I can't save the poeple I care about, then I might as well burn it away!!" Kyoko's body slumps to the ground as a labyrinth begins to form around Kyle, Aiko, and Hikari. Kyoko's soulgem remains floating in place as the dark mist inside begins to spew out surrounding the gem as it begins to darken and change shape. The resulting Grief Seed begins to burn with a red flame as Ophelia begins to form.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Godammit guys, no grief seeds? Well, I wasted two minutes typing out a dare to be badass speech to distract her while someone rooted for it in their inventory. Ah, well, it was fun while it lasted, at least her speeches can be used on someone who ISN'T about to snap regardless.

*shrug* oh well. Just loot Kyoko's corpse when we're done, as Hikari's diplomacy level is too low to deal with this crap :P ))
Hikari picks up her drill and assumes a defensive stance with the drill shield and sword.
"That didn't work.....I guess we'll just have to beat some sense into her!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Aiko turns back.
 "Kyoko..?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No time to explain, just get behind cover!"
Hikari grabs Aiko and tries to drag her behind something so they can regroup.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

((There is a lot of Irony with that statement that I will not point out due to immediate problems with that causing a couple of characters some severe grief.))

Aiko would see what it means to be a magical girl, as would Kyle and Hikari. Magical girls become witches. That is their fate.

Ophelia looks around as multiple minions appear marching towards her.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle throws his shield at Kyubey before grabbing it and clanging it on his fist.
"IF YOU'RE SO INTENT ON BEING A COWARD THEN SO BE IT! FIGHT ME, AND KNOW THE PUNISHMENT ALL COWARDS MUST FACE!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What, that we can absorb someone else's grief with our soul gem?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Huh? No. You can feel what they feel by doing that. Two people had grief seeds on them. Aiko excluded.))

((Is Kyle saying that to Kyubey or Ophelia?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( :P
It's the price I pay for playing a hotblooded character from the most ridiculously hotblooded world in anime short of GaoGaiGar straight in freaking Puella Magi.

On hindsight, Shinji from NGE would fit right in.))
Hikari knows what she saw: she'd guessed it, really, when she'd looked at the other witch and Sayaka's portrait.

But then, if that's how she's going to end up if she's depressed....like Kyoko....then she will not allow it. It didn't depress her- far from it. It made her harder to put down. Harder to break. Harder to push into despair.

Hope will never die, it would not die. Not while she had something to say about it. Not while she had the power to do something. No, Hikari was determined from that moment on. She would defy fate. She wouldn't let another one of her friends witch out. No more. If she had to punch them all out and give them speeches, so be it. If she had to die for them, so be it. She would change everything.

If she died trying, then she died doing what she could. And if she succeeded, then perhaps there was room in this world for people's hopes.

For now, though, Kyoko really DID need some sense beaten into her skull. Even if she was a giant flaming undead horseman or something.

She pointed her drill at Ophelia.
"YEAH! WE'LL TAKE ON WHATEVER CHALLENGE, WHATEVER OBSTACLE YOU THROW AT US! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:45:34 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ophelia.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko frowns, and aims her rifle straight onto Kyubey's head.
 "What do you have to say for all of this? Why didn't you TELL US!?"
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 180