Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 94883 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC
« Reply #495 on: June 13, 2014, 10:30:49 am »

((B-but schoolgirl lesbians... *sniff*))
Writing, then doodling drills and birds.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 13, 2014, 10:55:10 am »

<I'll take that as a yes. You wanna be all magical and shit? Kyuubey thinks you've got potential, since you can hear this.>
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 13, 2014, 11:11:03 am »

"I am Satou Hikari. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
"Hello! It is pleasure to meet you also! Have you been here long? Is it interesting? Do you heave lots of friends? I mean here as in at this school, not at the classroom desk since that would probably bet kind of boring after a bit and you wood get sore backs and hungry and such so obviously that would be kind of bad and notfun. Oh, hungry, how is the food here? I like food, but good food is best food! The orphanage didn't have very good food, especially compared to before, but I can cook fairly well so that wasn't too bad, can you cook? If you can cook well do they let you use the kitchens her? Kitchens are fun!"

<I'll take that as a yes. You wanna be all magical and shit? Kyuubey thinks you've got potential, since you can hear this.>
<Wut? Hello! Who are you? What's a cubey? Why are you talking like this? Are you a Wizard? Or a Witch? Or a psychic? Oh wait, don't the Japanese call those ESPs? Are you a ESP? Or a Superhero? Are you talking in third person? Steve always said people who talk in third person are crazy, but he was kind of an idiot so I don't know that that's true. Are you crazy? Wait, this is Japan, so are you a demon or a vampire or a magical girl or a tentacle monster? If you're a tentacle monster, can I pat you and hug you and do experiments with your regenerational capabilities? But you can't get into my pants, Mr Gambol would be jealous. What kind of magic? Is it related to school? Am I going to have to go to a school full of magical arseholes? I don't want to do that. I would like to be able to make magical IMPROVEMENTS! though. Have you got IMPROVEMENTS!? Is that how you're talking to me? Is that what a cubey is? A magical brain walkie talkie box?>

Somehow, Alex manages to keep copying down the stuff from the board and take notes on the front-talkies while this is happening. Damned if I can figure out how.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 13, 2014, 11:12:27 am »

<STOP. TALKING.
Please.>
Black lives matter.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 13, 2014, 11:16:41 am »

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:35:22 am by Again_Dejavu »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 13, 2014, 11:17:15 am »

"What are your thoughts on butterflies?"

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2014, 11:57:57 am »

<STOP. TALKING.
Please.>
<Wait, what? Who are you? You aren't the other person are you? You sound different, so I guess you aren't. Why were you listening in on our conversation? That's not very nice! How many people can hear this anyway? Is this entrapment? Is my precious brainmeats in danger? Wait, but why is talking bad? Do you not like Hikari? Is she not good to talk to?>
<My nigga, you only needed to say yes or no. Don't transmit everything that pops into your head.>
Alex looks down. Yep, still Albino-corpse-pale. Hmmm.
<Hey, you got my colour completely wrong. Are you sure you're communicating with the right person? Oh, are you colour blind? Also, you shouldn't use that word, it's not nice, and you might get beaten up or shot by spontaneously appearing African American people wearing suits! I'm not sure why that would happen, but Sarah told me a lot about how it happened to her father and that was why she was in the orphanage! Also also how can I say yes or no when you ask me if I want something but don't explain anything about it? That's why I asked questions! And this isn't everything that pops into my head, if I was doing that->
*Eren is bombarded with several songs; a bunch of notes on the lesson; a series of pictures of puppies, kittens and spiders; a number of rather explicit anatomical diagrams and designs that range from "camera feed from an operating theater" tier to "if Giger and Lovecraft were geneticist partners and drawing up their next project from the inside out;" a couple of recipes for quiche; and a 3D map of the classroom with everything green in it highlighted.*
<- it would be more like this. See, big difference!>

"What are your thoughts on butterflies?"
Alex looks panicked, and looks around the classroom, mouth opening and closing in numerous aborted attempts at speech.
<Hey, stop-talky person, Hikari's trying to talk to me, what should I do? It's rude not to respond, but I don't want to talk if there's something I'm not supposed to say to her or something! Details fast help plox kthx!>
Stalling, Alex smiles nervously, and goes with the "link hands together in vaguely butterfly shape and flap them around a bit" tactic.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 13, 2014, 11:59:01 am »

She tilts her head.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 13, 2014, 12:04:10 pm »

<Let me rephrase that. Only ask relevant questions over telepathy. Asking if I'm a tentacle monster is not relevant>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 13, 2014, 12:09:04 pm »

<It is impossible not to hear it with your incessant babbling over the network! Just stop. Please.>
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2014, 12:59:28 pm »

Minu cuts off all the mental chatter, completely blocking off all the annoying, mind killing talk at this point so she can WORK!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2014, 01:06:57 pm »

<Let me rephrase that. Only ask relevant questions over telepathy. Asking if I'm a tentacle monster is not relevant>
<How am I supposed to know what you consider relevant? I just got to Japan and suddenly I'm being approached in school by some unknown maybe-person who may or may not speak in the third person and makes vague offers of "magic and shit", asking if they're a tentacle monster seems relevant to me!>

She tilts her head.
Alex starts sweating, smiles nervously and starts waving again.

<It is impossible not to hear it with your incessant babbling over the network! Just stop. Please.>
<Ahhh! Is talking to Hikari bad or not! You can't just tell me not to talk and then not clarify that! Answer the question! Who are you anyway?! Why are there all these strange voices in my head?! Why did I have to leave my stress-tortoise at home! Aaaaaahhhh!!!>

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 13, 2014, 01:10:39 pm »

<A stress tortoise?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2014, 01:15:38 pm »

Aiko lets out a sigh.
<SHUT. UP.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 13, 2014, 01:18:23 pm »

>....but I want him to speak to me about butterflies...< Hikari frowns a little.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 180