Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95413 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 50% more pain~
« Reply #2325 on: October 02, 2014, 07:09:44 pm »

"Nagisa has surprisingly taken it well. She seems to understand what it means for her..." Mami frowns slightly before smiling again, "How about we go say hi?" Mami begins to lead Kyle up to Miss Momoe's room.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 50% more pain~
« Reply #2326 on: October 02, 2014, 07:11:48 pm »

Kyle follows with a nod.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a bit of small talk, both Kyle and Mami arrive at Miss Momoe's room. Nagisa is sitting beside the bed talking with her mother, who appears to be asleep. Mami whispers over to kyle that she has been in a coma for a few months now.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods slightly.
"Uh... should I say something or just stand here and be ready to give emotional support?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mami just smiles and walks over to Nagisa, "And how is your mother doing Nagisa?"

Nagisaholds up a color pencil drawing of her, Mami, and Nagisa's mom, "She still hasn't woke up yet, but the Doctors think she is getting better. I made this for when momma wakes up." Nagisa smiles, as does Mami.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle smiles and walks over as well looking somewhat awkward as he does so.
"It is... very good."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nagisa takes out another piece of paper before handing a colored pencil to Kyle and one to Mami, "Let's make something from all of us to show momma our support." Nagisa smiles and begins to draw cakes on the paper. Mami does as well drawing yellow triangles of cheese.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle thinks for a couple minutes before he starts drawing strawberries. They aren't very good looking and one can tell Kyle is slightly unhappy with that.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nagisa doesn't seem to mind and does in fact call them strawberries. Eventually, visiting hours end and Kyle, along with Nagisa and Mami, leave the hospital. Nagisa is walking inbetween Kyle and Mami and is holding both of their hands. It looks adorable.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle is smiling.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both Nagisa and Mami are smiling as well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you guys want to grab a snack on the way back?"
Kyle says looking at the two girls with him.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nagisa responds before Kyle can finish his sentence, "I want cheesecake!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle chuckles.
"And you Mami?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mami giggles, "Cheesecake sounds wonderful."
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 180