Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 27546 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

What's up to them?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Making character sheets.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Charecter Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:22:34 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Bump for Xantalos and Tiruin to make up their minds about whether they want to SLAM.

Xantalos said he'll wait out, it's up to Ti and Private Nomad for now.
When net problems strike, bad stuff happens :<

Glad I did this offline.

Now if I only could do the same with my own RTD updates >_>
Stoopid long paragraph preview/post problems D:<

Still.
How you actually look, not a description of that cute Asian girl you pretend to be online.
What if I am ASIAN. :V

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well if that's the case then you're not pretending to be one online and can post it???????

this is not a difficult concept

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Character time!

Name: Elise Malkovich
Gender Female
Race: Furry

Appearance: Elise is a purebred wolf. Her Fur is grey, speckled with brown and white-ish areas. She wears a long sleeved button up camo shirt that's just a little too large for her, and underneath that she wears a black t-shirt for her favorite band- Skinded Lizzerd, a rather new and not very well known metal group based in Oakland. She also wears camo cargo jeans that have holes over the knees caused by use. Her feet are plantigrade(like human feet), and she wears hiking boots.
Backstory: Elise and her father, Aron, often went camping together when Elise was just a little girl. He taught her how to hunt, how to build a shelter, how to survive if ever she got lost. Aron was Polish, and had immigrated to America hoping to find acceptance and a better job. His grandparents had been some of the first people to undergo the procedure to become anthropomorphic, so the kinks had worked themselves out by then. The same was true for her mother, Christine. Elise's mother never went camping with them, but she tolerated their escapades nonetheless. Life was great... until the day Aron went on a camping trip with some buddies and never came home again. The police searched for six months before finally giving up and declaring Aron missing;presumed dead. At first, Elise and her mother tried to accept the loss and move on, but then the bills started to pile up. Christine had to get a second job just so that they could keep the house. Elise wanted to help her mother, but there was nothing she could do. Now, though... Maybe, just maybe, Elise can finally do something to help her mother. And, honestly, she's hoping to find some answers about her father.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bumped party size up to 8, seeing as more people are interested now. Everything should still be fine?

and underneath that she wears a black t-shirt for her favorite band- Skinded Lizzerd,

Is this the reference I think it is?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:47:25 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Bumped party size up to 8, seeing as more people are interested now. Everything should still be fine?

and underneath that she wears a black t-shirt for her favorite band- Skinded Lizzerd,

Do you watch Splattercat? Because, if so, the answer is yes.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So, this is still going ahead? Including me, how many players at there so far?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Name: Krrosh Anvilhumper
Race: Cyberdwarf

Appearance: A dwarf with blinging skin of chromed steel, with bolts engraved with angry faces keeping his various plates from falling apart. His synthetic muscles bulge to such an extent that he's shaped much like an angry dwarven cube of metal. His beard is the requisite length for any self respecting dorf, and masterfully crafted from rare space Christmas tree foil. His beady angry eyes, his 57 booze intake valves, his blocky nose, everything he is seems to be the result of taking a cube of adamantine and getting it piss drunk and pissed off.
IN SPAAAAAAAAACE.
Bacstory: Once, Krrosh was a mere Gnomish Moon Bureaucrat. But then his peaceful life of dust cataloging and beetle identifying was flipturned upside down when residual energies from the Ultimate Chaos Dunk caused a large portion of the moon's giant cheese centipedes to be mutated into terrible monstrosities, made of baseballs of all things. Somehow the dunk radiation had gotten reversed by the Moon's negatively polarized tachyon wave particle beam field. Everyone would've been mostly fine with this if a passing band of Celtic Space Warlords hadn't noticed and decided to go have a good fight, which promptly devastated a large portion of the moon, as muscle and fist went up against pincer and baseball. Krrosh fled the devastation, mourning the loss of his collection of L-speckled pebbles, and somehow found his way onto a spaceship, where he somehow was transformed into a manly dwarf after getting in a drunken orgy with several dozen anvils. Don't ask. Afterward, he tried to take off in the ship, but having used most of the fuel for purposes unspoken, he crashed on Earth, hoping to start his new career off right.

You can still waitlist me if you want, I just wanted to get the sheet in before I forget.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:15:21 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you watch Splattercat? Because, if so, the answer is yes.

I don't. I was thinking Lynyrd Skynyrd actually. :P

So, this is still going ahead? Including me, how many players at there so far?

Course we're still going! And including you there are one, two, three, four....some more...lots..more than I expected.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Honestly, this is one of the coolest things i have ever heard of. and i am sure others agree, here's hoping this game turns out to be a real legend eh?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

8 finished charrie sheets, 1 unfinished, 2 reserves but no sheet.
Did I miss any?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:52:11 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

I AM

SO

FUCKING

PUMPED
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

8 finished charrie sheets, 1 unfinished, 2 reserves but no sheet.
Did I miss any?

I believe it's down to just scapheap and Private Nomad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14