Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 27540 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Basketball ._.
waahhh Err..o_o
PTW.
Sorry TCM DX

What's wrong?
I have no idea how to play basketball...seeing that it seems like major lore ._.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I have no idea how to play basketball...seeing that it seems like major lore ._.

The only sports I've ever seen are Fox Hunting and Boules - it's probably not a problem.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Law, nice to see you here brother. Everyone, takes notes, this man knows how these type of games work. In fact, this game  and its predecessor, probably wouldn't exist without have existed without him.

Basketball ._.
waahhh Err..o_o
PTW.
Sorry TCM DX

What's wrong?

Did you read the story at the beginning? Then you know more than enough. It's fine not knowing b-ball in-depth, as it works in-game, as many characters wouldn't know the rules of a game that was banned a long time ago, and you can learn the basics along the way. Generally, take ball, shoot it into hoop, get points. That's it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Okay, sheet done. I got a tad detailed with the appearance and backstory, but I felt it was necessary. Let me know if anything at all about it is objectionable!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:49:25 pm by Harry Baldman »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, sheet done. I got a tad detailed with the appearance and backstory, but I felt it was necessary. Let me know if anything at all about it is objectionable!

It captures the essence of the game. I like it!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

AYO

Hope this is good.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:24:39 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everybody looks good so far. At this rate, everyone may get in immediately.

COME ON BAY12, I KNOW Y'ALL LOVE BASKETBALL.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Reading the backstories of other people makes mine feel... half-assed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have a few people who reserved spots for sheets.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Oh...right.
I'll get to work on a sheet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:02:11 am by Tiruin »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

If you wanna put me on the waitlist feel free; I can't really concentrate on typing any large volumes of words apart from one thing which I haven't got yet.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for Xantalos and Tiruin to make up their minds about whether they want to SLAM.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for Xantalos and Tiruin to make up their minds about whether they want to SLAM.

Xantalos said he'll wait out, it's up to Ti and Private Nomad for now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14