Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 27545 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Proper Adventuring Time]
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2014, 08:04:38 am »

"Yeah but that magic shop, man! It's like an invitation to kit up, and we got no cash!"

Edit: also, I edited the above as you replied.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2014, 08:17:05 am »

"Evidence gathered suggests that barkeeps are troublingly competent at murdering people they do not like - in Neo-Atlanta, they would have to be. Better for one of us to investigate the magic shop first and get an idea of the cash that is needed," Nurse Akane explains agreeably.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2014, 11:12:23 am »

"Er, yeah, you're probably right. I'll go check out the magic - anyone wanna come with me?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2014, 09:57:36 pm »

"I was planning to infiltrate the local authorities and check if they have any confidential and relevant information regarding LeBron's goal of ours."

Sarah checked her Square Enix Goya GunTM to get more accustomed to her weaponry, "However, I suggest we all move as a group. Using our unique abilities, I believe we can achieve much more than if we were separated. Unless anyone else has better ideas."

Also examine armor for its significant properties of defence and usage--how may I use it to my full potential?
Await consensus decision.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2014, 07:38:56 pm »

Why don't we go challenge the scientists to drinking contests? Everyone knows they're massive drunks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2014, 12:21:14 am »

Having sobered up, seeing as this booze obviously has the power to not last very long in one's system, Rubric chimes in with some cryptic bullshit.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Whoops. Not quite sober. That was less cryptic, more inspirational. And Lincoln-y.

"Urp. Sorry. I'm all for investing the scientist colonies. The magic shop seems interesting as well, as does the chess bar. Since I don't see any particular threat anywhere here, unless more aggravated police arrive, splitting up should be safe enough."

...eh. Close enough.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2014, 07:28:48 am »

"The scientists it is, then. Hopefully democracy will not fail us."

Seek the fine men and women of Science around these parts. There should be at least a few idlers.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:09:27 am by Harry Baldman »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2014, 10:01:00 am »

"...Did you even listen? Ugh. Fine. I'm going with this dude here to that magic place."

He points...uh...somewhere. Not really at anyone. But yeah. Magic place.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2014, 10:07:59 am »

"...Did you even listen? Ugh. Fine. I'm going with this dude here to that magic place."

"You voted for everything. So nothing has changed, has it?"

Nurse Akane thinks a moment after Doctor Bear stirs in place, reexamining the data.

"Hang on. Magic shop is the most popular option now. To the magic shop we go, then."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2014, 10:08:20 am »

The Magic Place is where I be going!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2014, 10:09:40 am »

To the magic shop!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2014, 10:37:31 am »

"I merely suggested we split up, as previously mentioned. I see no real danger in the idea. However, if you feel the need for democracy, then my vote is indeed for the magic shop."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2014, 03:23:49 pm »

Well, we might get some magic booze.

To the magic shop!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2014, 02:10:38 am »

Oi, wait for me!
To the magic shop we go!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Wizardly Wonder]
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2014, 10:19:52 pm »

Wizardly Wonder

"Er, yeah, you're probably right. I'll go check out the magic - anyone wanna come with me?"

"I was planning to infiltrate the local authorities and check if they have any confidential and relevant information regarding LeBron's goal of ours."

Sarah checked her Square Enix Goya GunTM to get more accustomed to her weaponry, "However, I suggest we all move as a group. Using our unique abilities, I believe we can achieve much more than if we were separated. Unless anyone else has better ideas."

Also examine armor for its significant properties of defence and usage--how may I use it to my full potential?
Await consensus decision.

He points...uh...somewhere. Not really at anyone. But yeah. Magic place.
The Magic Place is where I be going!
To the magic shop!
Oi, wait for me!
To the magic shop we go!

Fruitful group discussions leads the party in the direction of the Great Magical Shop of Wizardly Wonders. The storefront is decorated with the name of the place, powered by a mixture of pure magic and installed neon lighting. As soon as they are inside, the Party is assaulted with the imagery of all sorts of magicalness: flying mice, glowing crystal balls, mobile skulls, self-arranging decks of cards and all sorts of weird, mystical devices, some of which are hard to explain without further observation and inquiry. Actually, it would be easier to tell what anything was if there wasn't a layer of smoke hanging around in the air, not thick enough to cause coughing but just enough to sting the eyes and be a general nuisance to the senses.
A man turns around from behind the counter, his eyes sad and droopy, his jaws sagging, though he looks to be only in his 30's, costumed in a classic Merlin the Wizard outfit, one that was probably bought at a costume store for 20 Neo-Shekels. "Welcome to the Great Magical Shop of Waverly Woozes. I'm the wise master wizard, Dillan the Enchanter, and I'll be...*cough*...'scuse me, tending to all your mystical desires." He raises his thin, weak-looking hands to conjure up a small shower of blue sparks. From the back of the store, a high-pitched girl's voice rings out, "Do we have customers? Like, for real?" Dillan turns around, "Of course we have customers, we're a fucking store, what do you think? Jesus Christ."

Sarah meanwhile gets accustomed to her Square Enix Goya Gun, getting a feel for the grip and weight. She finds that the gun has a dial where the setting of the gun can be changed. The options read Stun, Kill, Vaporize and Funky.

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14