Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Black Waters OOC Thread - Deadlands: HoE Campaign (Full!)  (Read 8612 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Black Waters - A Deadlands: Hell on Earth Campaign (Six Spaces Open)
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2014, 11:40:24 am »

Irradiated grock are suppose to be rare and worth upward of ten thousand dollar
They can only be found in breeder reactor or center of nuke bomb some maybe found in the maze,
So one point i can get a pound of that? It suppose to put out 1000gr of energy.... And is ammo for my blaster pistol

Also how many people in party so i can calculate space on boat....
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2014, 11:43:06 am »

Irradiated grock are suppose to be rare and worth upward of ten thousand dollar
They can only be found in breeder reactor or center of nuke bomb some maybe found in the maze,
So one point i can get a pound of that? It suppose to put out 1000gr of energy.... And is ammo for my blaster pistol

Also how many people in party so i can calculate space on boat....
Oh you meant irradiated ghost rock, no that is the price listed in the book so you can buy it for that. Also I would not recommend spending thousands of bucks to buy 1000 Drain for your plasma pistol just find another way to produce energy, I suggest you look into soul taps a bit more. Also we're going to have six players as the title of the thread says.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2014, 11:46:12 am »

Wait 6 mean i cant put any thing on the god damn boat.... Or is boat count as half expose like motorcycle and i can use half space?

Also the pistol say that it need IrGrock refill every 100shot or so so i guess i need it any way maybe not the whole pound ans it say about an ounce so i guess quater pound will last me the life time ........

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2014, 11:54:20 am »

Wait 6 mean i cant put any thing on the god damn boat.... Or is boat count as half expose like motorcycle and i can use half space?

Also the pistol say that it need IrGrock refill every 100shot or so so i guess i need it any way maybe not the whole pound ans it say about an ounce so i guess quater pound will last me the life time ........
Oh yeah it does count as only requiring half, so that total I gave you Varee, you cut that in half and thats the actual amount of space you have to work with instead of that. Also yeah you'll need to buy some irradiated ghost rock, however I recommend that you don't take that plasma weapon and instead change some things so you can make your own energy weapons because well that plasma pistol kinda sucks man.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2014, 06:19:26 pm »

Umm i just realise something is tool hexes the same as tool tricks? If so the hinderance prevent me from getting them so i might need to toss miniturise for .... Gunsmith?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2014, 06:40:53 pm »

Umm i just realise something is tool hexes the same as tool tricks? If so the hinderance prevent me from getting them so i might need to toss miniturise for .... Gunsmith?
Tricks are basic powers every Junker can take, Hexes are a completely different thing falling under the I think Huckster background in the Junker book and those completely suck so I'd avoid them.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2014, 06:46:44 pm »

Well i might just change it anyway..... The tool trick seem kinda useless now that i think about it.... Am planning on the boat too, might need some input from you later if certain theory will work

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »

Well i might just change it anyway..... The tool trick seem kinda useless now that i think about it.... Am planning on the boat too, might need some input from you later if certain theory will work
Miniaturize is the a damn good tool trick, its not even close to useless, it lets you make better weapons with fewer materials and in a shorter amount of time then you'd otherwise be able to.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2014, 07:33:23 pm »

I will play maybe. Reading books now, will make character sheet when I am done. :)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2014, 09:49:25 pm »

Oh yes Vare you're going to have to rework your stats because you can only take 10 points of hindrances, you have nineteen which is quite high.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2014, 11:11:45 pm »

Okay, progress is going well. I think I will be doing this. Read the core books, and now I'm working on the supplement I needed for my character. Should have something together by tomorrow, and should be complete by Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2014, 07:35:23 am »

Oh my oh my ten? Am cutting down stuff for sure...... Anyone offer to sppend a point on a boat? I might not be able to get it now ......

Unless i rework my story and then ditch all the thief perk then maybe.....

Also adwarf can i get a pick or some mining tool, if so what is the price
if not how can i get them so i can mine some more ghost rock from this grock filled land
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:05:39 am by Varee »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2014, 08:29:37 am »

patch up the sheet abit more, if everything alright now adwarf?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also does the reactor have a port for cable or it can only charge baterry?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:22:05 am by Varee »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2014, 08:58:09 am »

If there isn't a price listed in the books for a mining pick then I'll say its sixty dollars, as for your sheets there are a few things you need to straighten out though otherwise your sheet is good.

1) Why does your Occult Engineering have ',geology 5' after it? Occult Engineering has no subtypes its always just Science: Occult Engineering.

2) List the amount of ghost rock you have in ounces not pounds, this is extremely important for keeping track of what you can build since your stuff uses ounces of ghost rock not pounds of the stuff.

3) Please sort out the part in the edge where you were buying components and fully type out the name of the component, the number you bought of that before the name, and the cost after it in parenthesis for my sanity.

4) Clarify what kind of boat you're buying 'boat' doesn't actually tell me what you want and I'm tempted to just give you a row boat.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2014, 09:01:27 am »

1 I got both Occult engineering and geology, both are subtype of science and if am not mistake it take 3 to add another subtype right?
2 ok i will change to 16 ounce
3 Ok
4Well that would be bad, also do i need to get fuel for the boat? how much should i get?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9