Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: New Age Mercenaries II: To the Wild  (Read 15830 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: New Age Mercenaries II: To the Wild
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2014, 03:41:13 pm »

Oskar puts his tin of food on the ground.

"Better safe than sorry."

grab my rifle. Make sure it is loaded and that the bayonet is attached

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2014, 04:21:34 pm »

((Naah, update tomorrow.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2014, 08:08:21 pm »

Dayum, you so fast!
"Relax, she's one of us. No need to get all trigger-happy. Now, you've got news?"
I signal her to come to our group.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2014, 02:05:14 pm »

((Well, accurateness is politeness of kings, and I am a proletarian))

The girl finally reaches your camp. Now you see the details - her legs are bleeding after a run she had, and her face seems to be elongated in her exhaustion. She stumbles just before she comes to your truck hardly stands up, leaning against the hull to find herself in crosshairs of Oscar adn Decimus. She opens her mouth, her voice fainting:
- Have mercy... water...
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2014, 02:09:38 pm »

Alexis brushes past the two weapon wielding men knocking the guns aside as she passes before handing the girl her water canteen and glaring over her shoulder.

"Put the guns away or I'm going to shove them in a very unpleasant place for you."
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2014, 02:26:36 pm »

"Chivalry lives! Gods be praised!"

Put away my wonderful weapons, then aid in the securing, primping and saving of distressed damsel! Give up my spot by the fire and my ration of green cheese if needed.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2014, 02:28:15 pm »

Alexis brushes past the two weapon wielding men knocking the guns aside as she passes before handing the girl her water canteen and glaring over her shoulder.

"Put the guns away or I'm going to shove them in a very unpleasant place for you."

- Shut up, scaled bitch. Ask her what she wants, then I put machinegun aside both of you if I am satisfied with an answer.
Sigs

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2014, 02:29:02 pm »

(( Out of curiosity, how strong is our commander? ))
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:04 pm »

((Pretty much. Obviously lacks mobility due to his prostetics, though. I'm not going to reveal technical characteristics.))
Sigs

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2014, 02:33:54 pm »

"Give her a few minutes to clear her head first jack ass."
Now it never would.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2014, 02:37:46 pm »

- Shut up, scaled bitch. Ask her what she wants, then I put machinegun aside both of you if I am satisfied with an answer.

"Sir, if Lizard may offer some obvious observations, she appears to want water! And also mercy! Though for what, she appears to be not at liberty to say due to overwhelming thirst!" says Kraka-Tarr, using a slightly more racist dragonborn accent than usual. Looks like the other lady was committed to taking up Shit-For-Brains McElfington's mantle, which was most displeasing.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2014, 02:42:18 pm »

"Hello, what would be your name? ...And agenda?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2014, 02:44:55 pm »

Not a single word comes back, but the black barrel of the machinegun mades no movement as well.

The girl take the tin with her shacking hands and makes several greedy gulps. Then speaks, her breath frequent and nervous.

- I.. I hardly ran away... that awful man... harrased me... tried to robe me... killed the dwarves... the officer... I ran away...
Then she cries aloud, falling don on her knees and covering her head with her hands.
Decimus finally backs off from machinegun, leaving it fixed at the trunk's side. He gets down and heads away from the crying elf, speaking quiter than usual:
- Someone comfort her. Not you, Lizard! Not you either, Alexis.
Sigs

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2014, 02:47:34 pm »

"Hello, what would be your name? ...And agenda?"
She turns up to you with her eyes wet and cries out at you.
-I-I am Elia, and all I wanted was to meet my beloved! But he wasn't there! Wasn't there, you understand?! Something must have happened to him!
Aaaaaand she just cries again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:49:07 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2014, 02:54:33 pm »

"As you wish, sir! I am terrible at offering words of comfort, I admit! Lizards are poor in compassion, although richer than most in conversation! And least of all do lizards know of the clothing attempts of awful men, on dwarves or women or otherwise!"

Kraka-Tarr often thought of his mouth as a miracle of Braka-Skreek - many a thing could it do, but never could it stop running!

Look around. Do I see any awful men with visible intent to robe someone on the horizon?

-I-I am Elia, and all I wanted was to meet my beloved! But he wasn't there! Wasn't there, you understand?! Something must have happened to him!
Aaaaaand she just cries again.

Kraka-Tarr twitches, his immediate suspicion confirmed.

"Ah, milady, I know what will cheer you up! A tale!" he says. "My tales are known to impress and to move, and many things may be said about them, but never that they are not distracting! Perhaps while the less literary-minded look about for awful men you may sit by the fire? A stalwart defender Lizard is in addition to a bard of renown!"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:57:55 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16