Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30

Author Topic: Jack's Simple BYOR: Game over! Town win!  (Read 53457 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Jack's Simple BYOR [10/12]: Day 2 - The Wrong Crook, Caught
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2014, 09:52:03 am »

extend, nobody has posted

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:27 am »

extend[\] i guess
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2014, 12:19:10 pm »

Persus13, TolyK, Varee, MyOwnWorstEnemy, Hapah, y'all going to grace the game with a vote before the day ends?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2014, 12:19:39 pm »

Sure, Extend.

Quick post!

On 4mask: I'm willing to buy the martyr claim, for now. While the role itself smells a little off (miller), the odd timing of the claim at the end of D1 and the nimble reaction when NQT called him on it ring true enough to me.

Persus

4maskwolf: Didn't you claim in a previous game that you would claim miller D1 start if you had it?
Can you find this? Also, I believe my question concerning your role is still outstanding.

Varee
Well i will post my full read tomorrow but i think that comparing wolf and ptd , i feel wolf is a better choice as ptd still havent do much in term of suspicious activity while wolf is playing the blame game full steam.

Also i still feel the more you post the more people suspect you, which is something i still dont really understand and it seem counter productive to be posting a lot.
I'd say it's because the more content you post, the better the odds that you'll post something that people find objectionable or at least curious. And that's okay! If all you post are read lists and terse questions; you generally won't attract much attention but you won't make anyone else slip up either.

Along those lines, I'd like to see a good question or observation from you. Do you have any insight into the game that nobody has brought up yet, or a good question for anyone? Are you curious about anyone's actions? These things don't ask themselves!

EPenguin: How would you play as a Martyr?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2014, 03:14:49 pm »

Reads:

Persus: One who hammered flabort; claims to not have noticed; I'll let this slide because this is one of his first games with hammers; neutral read.

TolyK: Decides to come after me because he doesn't seem to agree with how I play the game; doesn't seem to be paying very much attention to the goings on, possibly because of being busy IRL or conveniently missing the parts where I state why I play as I do; I hesitate to say scum lean, but he is at the very least suspicious.

NQT: Survivor apparently; although why he claimed his role to get at 4mask is a mystery to me; obviously not town; whether his claim is true remains to be seen.

Varee: New player; his argument as to his vote stayed on flabort the entire day due to lack of reason to change it; this might be due to newness; neutral.

Toaster: Seems convinced that there are three scum; either I missed where this became a solid thing (very likely) or he might know something he shouldn't if he were town. Slight scum lean.

PTDfun: New player; hasn't seemed to take a stand on any issue yet, but could be due to newness rather than scumminess; neutral.

EPenguin: New player who seems to be learning quickly; has been hunting nicely; town lean.

Hapah: Still hasn't been extremely active but seems to be scumhunting nicely; town lean.

4mask: Obviously third party; I'm not sure which one of his claims is correct, although I think that he's lied once, he can do so again quite easily. He now claims he doesn't have the kill he initially claimed. Not sure if he is to be believed though. Unless I find a bigger threat, 4mask.

Extend as well.                                           
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2014, 03:21:40 pm »

MOWE
NQT: Survivor apparently; although why he claimed his role to get at 4mask is a mystery to me; obviously not town; whether his claim is true remains to be seen.
To clarify: I claimed my role because I believe that's the correct play for a Survivor. I simultaneously voted Wolf, because in the light of my role his claim seemed pretty dubious and I still have an interest in rooting out serial killers.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2014, 03:43:37 pm »

Toaster: Seems convinced that there are three scum; either I missed where this became a solid thing (very likely) or he might know something he shouldn't if he were town. Slight scum lean.                       
There are three members in the mafia team, and this has been public since the start of Day 1.  It was made more clear a bit later:
At the time, though, those of the volunteers who were honest knew they had to quickly** stop the three vandals.
I probably should have made this a bit more clear.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2014, 04:28:26 pm »

There are three members in the mafia team, and this has been public since the start of Day 1.  It was made more clear a bit later:
At the time, though, those of the volunteers who were honest knew they had to quickly** stop the three vandals.
I probably should have made this a bit more clear.

Well now I feel stupid.

Neutral read on Toaster then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 09:30:10 am »

I think people would prefer to get to the night game so they can use their cool powers: no one's said much of anything these last few days and so I'm not sure extending will help that any.

Oppose Extension

Shorten

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 10:00:02 am »

MOWE: You agree that I am third party, but still decide to vote me.  What are the odds that there are three scum, an anti-town lyncher, and a SK all in the same game of 12 players?  Or, for that matter, any additional anti-town roles?  Wouldn't it be far more likely that I am a benign third party trying to accomplish my wincon.

I think people would prefer to get to the night game so they can use their cool powers: no one's said much of anything these last few days and so I'm not sure extending will help that any.

Oppose Extension

Shorten

I think it would, though, because PTDFun needs to play and hasn't been on in a while, same with Persus13 and EPenguin.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2014, 10:06:39 am »

I'm with Wolf on this MOWE: I'm sure there's a profusion of town-aligned killing powers: anyone unsure about
Wolf can follow his lead and off him tonight.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2014, 11:51:20 am »

Persus: neutral read. Nothing really jump out in his posts

TolyK: Null read, havent seen much of him

Nqt just join and made a claim to be third party, am leaning to believe him

Toaster: Null read, not sure whether he should be on either side but don't really seem neutral

PTDfun: Another guy that post quite alot, havent reall made a slip up or tell yet so i feel he is slightly town.

EPenguin: Asking alot of question but i dont really understand his intent, null

Hapah: Well he was definitely trying to do something, am not sure yet though,neutral

4mask: strat the day with the blame game, so either he has a wincon he want to complete or he really want rid of PTD, as i said am on PTDSide for this one4mask.

I feel like i miss some one.......

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2014, 11:53:39 am »

Oh i missed MOWE
Well he seem nice enough but i still feel he is a third party
Null read overall though

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2014, 12:14:24 pm »

Votecount:
*Persus13 - (0)
*TolyK - (0)
*notquitethere - (0)
*Varee - (0)
*Toaster - (0)
*MyOwnWorstEnemy - (0)
*PTDfun - 4maskwolf, notquitethere (2)
*EPenguin - (0)
*Hapah - (0)
*4maskwolf  - EPenguin, Toaster, MyOwnWorstEnemy, Varee (4)
Not Voting: Persus13, TolyK, PTDfun, and Hapah

Extension Requests (5): TolyK, 4maskwolf, Varee, Hapah, MyOwnWorstEnemy,
Extension Opposition: notquitethere

Shorten Requests (1): notquitethere

Day 2 ends 9:00 PM PST Monday, July 7th (about 11 hours from now), or upon hammer (6 votes).  6 votes (net) are required to extend.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2014, 12:31:24 pm »

MOWE: You agree that I am third party, but still decide to vote me.  What are the odds that there are three scum, an anti-town lyncher, and a SK all in the same game of 12 players?  Or, for that matter, any additional anti-town roles?  Wouldn't it be far more likely that I am a benign third party trying to accomplish my wincon.
My main issue with you is that you lied. Although in thinking about it, your claims do make sense... not that this'll do much good, unvote.

Oh i missed MOWE
Well he seem nice enough but i still feel he is a third party
Null read overall though
...I'm a girl...

Why do you think I'm third party?

NQT, why are you so against an extend? We'll all get to use our "cool powers" even if we extend one more time. Sure it's possible that the others won't use the extra time, but your not even giving them the chance if you don't extend.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30