Poll

How should we handle duels?

Play through DN or DevPro
- 4 (15.4%)
Freeform Duels/Storydriven duels
- 7 (26.9%)
IRC Chatroom
- 2 (7.7%)
Which time period should this be done in?
- 1 (3.8%)
Before GX
- 5 (19.2%)
During GX
- 3 (11.5%)
After GX
- 4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New Beginning OOC Thread  (Read 45688 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New Beginning OOC Thread
« Reply #615 on: January 17, 2015, 11:02:17 am »

Anyone up for a duel on DN right now?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 17, 2015, 11:55:51 am »

That was fun.
And I got to test a deck too, so that's always nice.
What's everyone's opinion on the Noble Knights archetype?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 17, 2015, 03:58:41 pm »

What's everyone's opinion on the Noble Knights archetype?
They sound pretty interesting and unique
Anyways, I recreated my warrior deck from WC2010 on DN, so I'm free to duel if anyone wants to right now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 17, 2015, 04:00:58 pm »

I want to.
I need to make up for the fact that I haven't duelled at all for some 4 months prior to today.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 21, 2015, 01:48:26 pm »

I need to make up for the fact that I haven't duelled at all for some 4 months prior to today.

Manage to make up for it?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 21, 2015, 02:26:33 pm »

Yes.
Now I have as good a grasp on the mechanics of the game as I did when we start, and only need a good grasp of the plot of GX.
I mention this because I completely forgot about the distinction between the 'Old' and 'New' Obelisk dorm until you mentioned it.
It doesn't help that I have a huge amount of ideas that I want to run and look good to me but in practice would be completely shit.
So basically mostly every creative thing I start ever.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 21, 2015, 02:48:26 pm »

Yes.
Now I have as good a grasp on the mechanics of the game as I did when we start, and only need a good grasp of the plot of GX.
I mention this because I completely forgot about the distinction between the 'Old' and 'New' Obelisk dorm until you mentioned it.
It doesn't help that I have a huge amount of ideas that I want to run and look good to me but in practice would be completely shit.

Well, it looks like the initial few episodes were establishing connections between people, so any major plot would just be hints right now.  While the characters have met, if you decide to follow the show, connections between characters need to start being established.  I must admit I am curious about where that other person you mentioned would be in the Blue-Eyes dorm is going to wind up being.  If it isn't  just Kaiba waiting for me, of course.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 21, 2015, 03:59:42 pm »

Yes.

Well, it looks like the initial few episodes were establishing connections between people, so any major plot would just be hints right now.  While the characters have met, if you decide to follow the show, connections between characters need to start being established.  I must admit I am curious about where that other person you mentioned would be in the Blue-Eyes dorm is going to wind up being.  If it isn't  just Kaiba waiting for me, of course.
Yeah, the first couple of episodes were more or less spent setting up the more major characters. Hell, the main villains don't show up until about the halfway point.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 23, 2015, 10:20:19 pm »

Yes.

Yeah, the first couple of episodes were more or less spent setting up the more major characters. Hell, the main villains don't show up until about the halfway point.

Considering how this takes place beforehand, the plot he could use is us causing all the main problems in the GX series.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 01, 2015, 11:25:42 pm »

How's redevelopment coming along?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 09, 2015, 02:01:58 pm »

Bump?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 12, 2015, 07:17:51 pm »

You could just get us to the dorms and we can work from there.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]