Poll

How should we handle duels?

Play through DN or DevPro
- 4 (15.4%)
Freeform Duels/Storydriven duels
- 7 (26.9%)
IRC Chatroom
- 2 (7.7%)
Which time period should this be done in?
- 1 (3.8%)
Before GX
- 5 (19.2%)
During GX
- 3 (11.5%)
After GX
- 4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New Beginning OOC Thread  (Read 45758 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: New Beginning OOC Thread
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2014, 03:16:26 pm »

Give me 20 mins.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »

I'm pinging around on DN for a little bit, too.  Username Culise, same as username here. 

EDIT: Oh, password is Bay12 if anyone wants in, same as the last person. ^_^
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:48:42 pm by Culise »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2014, 03:45:00 pm »

Hm, think I'm gonna change my name on Dueling Network to the same name I use here.
EDIT: Goddammit my connection's fucking up or something.
EDIT2: Still porting my deck over to that.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:59:00 pm by darkpaladin109 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2014, 03:53:55 pm »

I may be in trouble. Unless I can figure out a card that lets me get rid of that Umi or something.
You suggested Grave Squrmer already.  Also, since Return from the Different Dimension is Forbidden, you can ask to replace it with Mystical Space Typhoon or Dust Tornado.
The problem is, I can't make him attack Grave Squirmer, and if I have it attack the Bugroth, it'll deal enough life-point damage that I'll lose.
Those might work, but I've got a plan that would be more...interesting. And I can do it next turn, without drawing any particular card.

I'm on Dueling Network as my username.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2014, 03:56:37 pm »

How do I find you guys?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2014, 03:58:08 pm »

How do I find you guys?
Can chat by using the user menu and searching for the user you want to chat with.  You can also see if people are hosting duels by using the pale blue box titled Filter/Sort using our user names while the mode is set to "Duel", or if they're already in duels by using the Filter/Sort while mode is set to "Watch".  I wish there was an easier way to set up a room or something, but that's about the size of it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2014, 04:00:50 pm »

I may be in trouble. Unless I can figure out a card that lets me get rid of that Umi or something.
You suggested Grave Squrmer already.  Also, since Return from the Different Dimension is Forbidden, you can ask to replace it with Mystical Space Typhoon or Dust Tornado.
The problem is, I can't make him attack Grave Squirmer, and if I have it attack the Bugroth, it'll deal enough life-point damage that I'll lose.
Those might work, but I've got a plan that would be more...interesting. And I can do it next turn, without drawing any particular card.

I'm on Dueling Network as my username.
Uh huh. 2700 LP. Not like, 700 or so.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2014, 04:52:27 pm »

Do you know something amusing? The internet is considerably faster on my PSP than on my laptop.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2014, 04:53:23 pm »

Hmm, apparently Giant Trunade's banned. I'l edit my deck to reflect replacing it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2014, 05:06:55 pm »

Uh huh. 2700 LP. Not like, 700 or so.
1. Grave Squirmer has 0 Attack. The Bugroth has either 1500 or 1700 (was Umi destroyed by the Legendary Ocean?).
2. I paid 2000 Life for the Final Countdown, and then I lost 1500 or 1700 to the Bugroth.

Do you know something amusing? The internet is considerably faster on my PSP than on my laptop.
Interesting.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2014, 06:04:41 pm »

Well, considering that anyone with Cyber Dragons must be Obelisk Blue, I'll be using anime-style draw for sure because these Proctors look hard as hell.

Like seriously, most of the time, in the anime, the people who actually use removal and such rather than just trying to get stupendously huge monsters on the field are the really fucking hard to beat guys.

Although, granted, my deck is about getting stupendously huge monsters on the field too...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2014, 06:23:24 pm »

And I think I've just about got the duel in the bag.
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2014, 06:26:24 pm »

For the record, Crystal Beast decks are terrifying. I just fought one in Dueling Network, and on turn 1, he managed to get out a total of like 5 crystal beasts.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2014, 06:34:30 pm »

Did he summon a whole bunch of monsters in one turn?
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2014, 07:01:48 pm »

Did he summon a whole bunch of monsters in one turn?

Yeah, I was pretty sure it was against the rules, but he had money, so. "\-0.0-/"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42